All on 4 Dental Implants Ferguson, MO
All on 4 dental implants Ferguson, MO. Losing multiple teeth can greatly impact your self-esteem, oral health, and day-to-day activities in Ferguson, MO. Fortunately though, dental technological advancements have introduced an innovative solution known as All-on-4 dental implants.
With more than 30 years of experience and with two convenient offices in the Ferguson, MO area, Dr. John Martin and the staff of dentists at Martin Dental & Associates is the place to turn for All-on-4 procedures.
Our top priority is your healthy smile in Ferguson, MO. Our friendly and welcoming staff is committed to making our dental services as accessible and affordable as possible. If you are considering All-on-4 dental implants in Ferguson, MO or have questions about the procedure, call us immediately at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us online.
What Exactly is the All on 4 Dental Implants Procedure at Martin Dental & Associates?
Also known as “Teeth in a Day,” All-on-4 implants is a restorative procedure designed to restore an entire arch of lost teeth using only four strategically placed dental implants. This innovative treatment provides a stable base for a complete set of fixed, custom-made artificial teeth, rebuilding both the appearance and function of your smile.
More than 36 million people in the United States, a staggering number are missing all of their teeth in the entire upper and/or lower jaw. Because dentures can be a hassle, cause discomfort, and negatively impact daily living, many Ferguson, MO residents are starting to turn to the advanced All-on-4 techniques.
The All-on-4 procedure near you in Ferguson, MO typically involves the following steps:
- Comprehensive Evaluation in One of Our Convenient Offices Nea Ferguson, MO
- Detailed Treatment Planning
- Implant Placement
- Temporary Teeth Placement
- Final Prosthetic Attachment
Dr. Martin or one of the other knowledgeable dentists on staff will perform a detailed examination, including X-rays, scans, and impressions, to check your oral health and decide if you are a strong candidate for the innovative All-on-4 dental restoration.
A personally tailored treatment plan is built by our team based on your unique needs and goals.This plan includes considerations like the material and design of the implanted teeth, ensuring a solution that perfectly suits your specific preferences.
The titanium dental implants, which are essentially small screws, are carefully inserted in areas of the jawbone with the optimal bone density, maximizing strength and support for the prosthetic teeth. These implants replace the root of your missing teeth.
After the implant placement, provisional teeth will be attached to the implants, allowing you to walk out of our office with a usable smile while the implants heal.
After the implants have completely fused with the jawbone, your final specially crafted prosthetic teeth will be securely attached to the implants, providing a permanent smile transformation.
Are There Any Considerations For All on 4 Dental Implant Candidates in Ferguson, MO?
The revolutionary All-on-4 dental implants solution gives you a reason to smile again in Ferguson, MO. And, while they offer countless benefits, some of which are outlined below, it is important to take into account certain factors before taking part in the procedure. These include:
- Overall oral health – Strong oral health is critical for any dental implants, but particularly for All-on-4. Dr. Martin and the rest of the staff at Martin Dental & Associates will assess the health of your gums and remaining teeth to make sure they are in good shape before proceeding.
- Sufficient bone density – Proper jawbone density is critical for successful implant placement. If you have experienced significant bone loss, additional procedures like bone grafting might be needed. Dr. Martin or one of the other dentists will certainly talk about this with you during the preliminary consultation phase.
- Commitment to oral hygiene – Maintaining optimal oral hygiene is vital for the long-term success of All-on-4 implants. Patients must be committed to consistent dental checkups, brushing, and flossing to avoid complications and ensure the lifespan of their implants in Ferguson, MO.
- Lifestyle and habits – Certain lifestyle factors, like tobacco use or teeth grinding, can impact the success of dental implants. It is crucial to discuss these habits with your dental professional to determine if any modifications are necessary.
- Consultation with an experienced implant dentist – Selecting a knowledgeable and skilled dentist is essential in your success in All-on-4 implants. Dr. Martin and staff has a wealth of experience in Ferguson, MO-area dentistry.
What Else is Martin Dental & Associates Known For in the Ferguson, MO and St. Louis Areas?
In addition to providing leading All-on-4 dental implants in the Ferguson, MO area, Dr. Martin and the talented dental team at Martin Dental & Associates offer services in the following areas:
- Severe Tooth Pain
- Crowded Teeth
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
Ferguson, MO residents also have access to a broad scope of dental procedures, such as:
What Are the Benefits of All on 4 Dental Implants at Martin Dental & Associates?
Call the Ferguson, MO dental pros at Martin Dental & Associates today at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights location or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard office, or reach out to us online. The numerous benefits of getting All-on-4 dental implants near you in Ferguson, MO include:
- Immediate Results: All-on-4 dental implants at Martin Dental & Associates offer a same-day solution, allowing our Ferguson, MO patients to leave with a fully functional set of teeth following the procedure.
- Enhanced Aesthetics: They provide a natural-looking smile, simulating your natural teeth. The tailored prosthetic teeth are intricately designed to complement your facial features, handing you a confident and radiant smile.
- Rejuvenated Functionality: With All-on-4 dental implants, you can enjoy the ability to smile with confidence, speak clearly, and eat your favorite foods, just as you would with natural teeth in Ferguson, MO.
- Enhanced Oral Health: Dental implants prevent bone loss by stimulating the jawbone, preserving its integrity and structure. They also remove the need for removable dentures, making oral hygiene upkeep easier and more effective.
- Long-Lasting Solution: When adequately taken care of, All-on-4 dental implants can endure for the rest of your life, providing a durable and dependable tooth replacement option in Ferguson, MO.
Connect With the Ferguson, MO Leader in All on 4 Dental Implants | Martin Dental & Associates
All-on-4 implants provide a game-changing solution for individuals in Ferguson, MO struggling to find a permanent and authentic smile restoration. With a same-day-smile immediate result, rejuvenated functionality, and long-lasting durability, the revolutionary advantages of All-on-4 dental implants have transformed dentistry.
Take the first step toward regaining your confidence and oral health by calling Martin Dental & Associates right away at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard office, or contact us online. Our All-on-4 solution will give you a reason to smile again, and feel good doing it.