All on 4 Dental Implants Earth City, MO
All on 4 dental implants Earth City, MO. Losing multiple teeth can significantly impact your self-esteem, oral health, and daily activities in Earth City, MO. Thankfully though, advancements in dental technology have introduced a pioneering solution -- All-on-4 dental implants.
With over 30 years of experience and with two convenient offices near Earth City, MO, Dr. John Martin and the team of dental professionals at Martin Dental & Associates is the go-to place for All-on-4 procedures.
Our top priority is your healthy smile in Earth City, MO. Our friendly and welcoming staff is committed to making our dental services as accessible and affordable as possible. If you are considering All-on-4 dental implants in Earth City, MO or have questions about the procedure, call us immediately at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us online.
What Exactly is the All on 4 Dental Implants Procedure at Martin Dental & Associates?
Commonly known as “Teeth in a Day,” the All-on-4 dental implant process is a transformational procedure designed to restore an entire arch of damaged teeth using only four precisely inserted dental implants. This revolutionary treatment provides a firm pattern for a complete set of fixed, tailor-made prosthetic teeth, reestablishing both the cosmetic appeal and function of your oral beauty.
Over 36 million people in the United States, a staggering number are missing all of their teeth in the entire upper and/or lower jaw. Because dentures can be a hassle, cause discomfort, and negatively impact daily living, many Earth City, MO residents are starting to turn to the revolutionary All-on-4 procedure.
The All-on-4 procedure near you in Earth City, MO normally involves these steps:
- Comprehensive Evaluation in One of Our Convenient Offices Nea Earth City, MO
- Detailed Treatment Planning
- Implant Placement
- Temporary Teeth Placement
- Final Prosthetic Attachment
Dr. Martin or one of the other knowledgeable dentists on staff will perform a thorough examination, including X-rays, scans, and impressions, to gauge your oral health and determine if you are a strong candidate for All-on-4 dental implants.
A personally tailored treatment plan is created by our staff based on your unique needs and goals.This plan includes considerations like the material and design of the prosthetic teeth, ensuring a solution that matches your distinct preferences.
The dental implants, normally titanium and essentially small screws, are strategically placed in areas of the jawbone with the highest bone density, maximizing stability and firmness for the prosthetic teeth. These implants take the place of the root of your missing teeth.
After the implant placement, temporary teeth will be secured to the implants, allowing you to leave our office with a functional smile while the implants heal.
After the implants have completely fused with the jawbone, your final specially crafted prosthetic teeth will be stably attached to the implants, providing a permanent smile transformation.
Call Martin Dental & Associates right now at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard office, or contact us online.
Are There Any Considerations For All on 4 Dental Implant Candidates in Earth City, MO?
The revolutionary All-on-4 dental implants solution gives you a reason to smile again in Earth City, MO. And, while they offer countless benefits, some of which are outlined below, it’s important to take into account a few factors before undergoing the procedure. These include:
- Overall oral health – Solid oral health is crucial for any dental implants, but especially for All-on-4. Dr. Martin and the rest of the team at Martin Dental & Associates will examine the well-being of remaining teeth and gums to ensure they are in good health prior to continuing.
- Sufficient bone density – Adequate jawbone density is essential for successful implant placement. If you’ve experienced significant bone loss, additional procedures like dental bone graft surgery might be necessary. Dr. Martin or one of the other dentists will certainly address this during the first consultation phase.
- Commitment to oral hygiene – Maintaining optimal oral hygiene is vital for the long-term success of All-on-4 implants. Patients must be committed to routine dental checkups, brushing, and flossing to mitigate complications and guarantee the lifespan of their implants in Earth City, MO.
- Lifestyle and habits – Specific lifestyle aspects, like tobacco use or teeth grinding, can impact the success of dental implants. It’s crucial to address these habits with your dental professional to assess if any changes are needed.
- Consultation with a knowledgeable implant dentist – Selecting a seasoned and skilled dentist is paramount to your success in All-on-4 implants. Dr. Martin and staff has a wealth of experience in Earth City, MO-area dentistry.
What Else is Martin Dental & Associates Known For in the Earth City, MO and St. Louis Areas?
Along with to providing leading All-on-4 dental implants in the Earth City, MO area, Dr. Martin and the talented dental team at Martin Dental & Associates provide services in these areas:
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
- Kids Dentist Near Me
- Dental Office Near Me
Earth City, MO residents also have immediate access to a broad scope of dental procedures, including:
What Are the Advantages of All on 4 Dental Implants Near Earth City, MO?
Call the Earth City, MO dental pros at Martin Dental & Associates today at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or reach out to us online. The many advantages of getting All-on-4 dental implants near you in Earth City, MO include:
- Immediate Results: Our Earth City, MO patients leave with a fully functional set of teeth after the procedure, due to the same-day solution provided by All-on-4 dental implants at Martin Dental & Associates.
- Enhanced Aesthetics: They provide a natural-looking smile, closely resembling your natural teeth. The tailored prosthetic teeth are intricately designed to match your facial features, giving you a confident and radiant smile.
- Rejuvenated Functionality: With All-on-4 dental implants, you can enjoy the ability to smile with confidence, speak clearly, and eat your favorite foods, just as you would with natural teeth in Earth City, MO.
- Enhanced Oral Health: Dental implants stop bone loss by stimulating the jawbone, preserving its structure and integrity. They also remove the need for removable dentures, making oral hygiene maintenance easier and more effective.
- A Solution That Lasts a Lifetime: When well-maintained, All-on-4 dental implants can last a lifetime, providing a resilient and dependable tooth replacement solution in Earth City, MO.
Connect With the Earth City, MO Leader in All on 4 Dental Implants | Martin Dental & Associates
All-on-4 dental implants offer a transformational solution for Earth City, MO patients struggling to find a permanent and authentic smile restoration. With a same-day-smile immediate result, rejuvenated functionality, and long-lasting durability, the groundbreaking advantages of All-on-4 dental implants have redefined the field of dentistry.
Don’t hesitate to take the first step toward getting your oral health and confidence back by calling Martin Dental & Associates right now at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights location or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard office, or contact us online. Our All-on-4 solution will give you a good reason to smile again, and feel good while you’re doing it.