All on 4 Dental Implants Clayton, MO
All on 4 dental implants Clayton, MO. Losing multiple teeth can significantly influence your oral health, self-esteem, and daily livelihood in Clayton, MO. Luckily though, dental technological advancements have introduced a pioneering solution known as All-on-4 dental implants.
With over 30 years of experience and with two convenient offices in the Clayton, MO area, Dr. John Martin and the team of dental professionals at Martin Dental & Associates is the go-to place for All-on-4 procedures.
Our top priority is your healthy smile in Clayton, MO. Our friendly and welcoming staff is committed to making our dental services as accessible and affordable as possible. If you are considering All-on-4 dental implants in Clayton, MO or have questions about the procedure, call us as soon as possible at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us online.
What Exactly is the All on 4 Dental Implants Procedure at Martin Dental & Associates?
Frequently known as “Teeth in a Day,” the revolutionary All-on-4 treatment is a transformational procedure designed to replace an entire arch of missing teeth using only four carefully positioned dental implants. This groundbreaking treatment provides a firm foundation for a complete set of fixed, custom-made prosthetic teeth, rebuilding both the appearance and function of your smile.
Approximately 36 million people in the United States are missing all of their teeth in the entire upper and/or lower jaw. Because dentures can be a hassle, cause discomfort, and negatively impact daily living, many Clayton, MO residents are turning to the advanced All-on-4 techniques.
The All-on-4 procedure at Martin Dental & Associates commonly involves the following steps:
- Thorough Evaluation in One of Our Convenient Offices Nea Clayton, MO
- Detailed Treatment Planning
- Implant Placement
- Temporary Teeth Placement
- Final Prosthetic Attachment
Dr. Martin or one of the other knowledgeable dentists on staff will conduct a comprehensive examination, including impressions, scans, and X-rays, to check your oral health and decide if you are a strong candidate for the innovative All-on-4 dental restoration.
A personally tailored treatment plan is built by our staff based on your unique goals and needs.This plan includes considerations like the composition and structure of the implanted teeth, ensuring a solution that matches your specific preferences.
The titanium dental implants, which are essentially small screws, are strategically inserted in areas of the jawbone with the highest bone density, maximizing strength and support for the prosthetic teeth. These implants replace the root of your missing teeth.
Following the implant placement, temporary teeth will be secured to the implants, enabling you to leave our office with a usable smile while the implants recover.
After the implants have successfully bonded with the jawbone, your final tailor-made prosthetic teeth will be securely fastened to the implants, providing a permanent smile rejuvenation.
Are There Any Considerations For All on 4 Dental Implant Candidates in Clayton, MO?
The revolutionary All-on-4 dental implants solution gives you a reason to smile again in Clayton, MO. And, while they offer numerous advantages, some of which are detailed below, it is essential to consider certain factors before undergoing the procedure. These include:
- Overall oral health – Solid oral health is critical for any dental implants, but especially for All-on-4. Dr. Martin and the other dental professionals at Martin Dental & Associates will examine the well-being of remaining teeth and gums to be certain they are in good shape before proceeding.
- Sufficient bone density – Proper jawbone density is crucial for successful implant placement. If you have experienced substantial bone loss, additional procedures like bone grafting may be required. Dr. Martin or one of the other dentists will certainly address this during the preliminary consultation phase.
- Commitment to oral hygiene – Maintaining proper oral hygiene is crucial for the long-term success of All-on-4 implants. Patients must be dedicated to regular brushing, flossing, and dental checkups to stay away from complications and ensure the longevity of their implants in Clayton, MO.
- Lifestyle and habits – Specific lifestyle aspects, like smoking or bruxism, can impact the success of dental implants. It’s important to talk about these habits with your dental professional to figure out if any modifications are necessary.
- Consultation with an experienced implant dentist – Selecting an experienced and skilled dentist is paramount to your success in All-on-4 implants. Dr. Martin and team has four decades of experience in Clayton, MO-area dentistry.
What Else is Martin Dental & Associates Known For Near Clayton, MO?
Along with to providing leading All-on-4 dental implants in the Clayton, MO area, Dr. Martin and the skilled staff of dentists at Martin Dental & Associates provide services in the following areas:
- Severe Tooth Pain
- Crowded Teeth
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
Clayton, MO residents also have access to a wide range of dental procedures, including:
What Are the Advantages of All on 4 Dental Implants Near Clayton, MO?
Give the Clayton, MO dental pros at Martin Dental & Associates a call right away at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights location or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us online. The many advantages of getting All-on-4 dental implants near you in Clayton, MO include:
- Immediate Results: All-on-4 dental implants at Martin Dental & Associates offer a same-day solution, allowing our Clayton, MO patients to leave with a fully functional set of teeth after the procedure.
- Enhanced Aesthetics: They offer a natural-looking smile, simulating your natural teeth. The personalized prosthetic teeth are carefully made to match your facial features, handing you a radiant and confident smile.
- Restored Functionality: With All-on-4 dental implants, you can enjoy the ability to eat your favorite foods, speak clearly, and smile with confidence, just as you would with natural teeth in Clayton, MO.
- Improved Oral Health: All-on-4 dental implants prevent bone loss by stimulating the jawbone, preserving its integrity and structure. They also remove the need for removable dentures, making oral hygiene upkeep simpler and more effective.
- A Solution That Lasts a Lifetime: When properly cared for, All-on-4 dental implants can provide lifelong results, providing a durable and trustworthy tooth replacement option in Clayton, MO.
Reach Out To the Clayton, MO Leader in All on 4 Dental Implants | Martin Dental & Associates
All-on-4 dental implants offer a life-changing solution for Clayton, MO patients searching for a permanent and authentic smile restoration. With a same-day-smile immediate result, long-lasting durability, and rejuvenated functionality, the groundbreaking benefits of All-on-4 dental implants have transformed dentistry.
Don’t hesitate to take the first step toward regaining your confidence and oral health by giving Martin Dental & Associates a call today at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights location or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard office, or reach out to us online. All-on-4 dental implants will give you a reason to smile again, and feel confident doing it.