All on 4 Dental Implants Webster Groves, MO
All on 4 dental implants Webster Groves, MO. Losing multiple teeth can substantially impact your self-esteem, oral health, and daily activities in Webster Groves, MO. Thankfully however, dental technological advancements have introduced a contemporary solution -- All-on-4 dental implants.
With more than 30 years of experience and with two convenient offices in the Webster Groves, MO area, Dr. John Martin and the team of dental professionals at Martin Dental & Associates is the go-to place for All-on-4 procedures.
Our top priority is your healthy smile in Webster Groves, MO. Our friendly and welcoming staff is committed to making our dental services as accessible and affordable as possible. Call us immediately at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us online if you are considering All-on-4 dental implants in the Webster Groves, MO area.
What Exactly is the All on 4 Dental Implants Procedure at Martin Dental & Associates?
Also referred to as “Teeth in a Day,” the All-on-4 dental implant process is a transformational procedure designed to replace an entire arch of damaged teeth using only four precisely inserted dental implants. This innovative treatment provides a stable base for a complete set of fixed, custom-made artificial teeth, reestablishing both the aesthetics and functionality of your oral beauty.
More than 36 million people in the United States are missing all of their teeth in the entire upper and/or lower jaw. Due to dentures being more of a hassle, causing discomfort, and negatively impacting daily living, many Webster Groves, MO residents are turning to the revolutionary All-on-4 procedure.
The All-on-4 procedure at Martin Dental & Associates normally involves the following steps:
- Thorough Evaluation in One of Our Convenient Offices Nea Webster Groves, MO
- Detailed Treatment Planning
- Implant Placement
- Temporary Teeth Placement
- Final Prosthetic Attachment
Dr. Martin or one of the experienced dental professionals on staff will conduct a detailed evaluation, including X-rays, scans, and impressions, to assess your oral health and determine if you are a strong candidate for All-on-4 dental implants.
A customized treatment plan is created by our team based on your unique needs and goals.This plan includes considerations like the material and design of the prosthetic teeth, ensuring a solution that perfectly suits your distinct requirements.
The titanium dental implants, which are essentially small screws, are carefully placed in areas of the jawbone with the highest bone density, maximizing stability and firmness for the implanted teeth. These implants take the place of the root of your missing teeth.
After the implant placement, provisional teeth will be attached to the implants, permitting you to leave our office with a usable smile while the implants heal.
Once the implants have fully integrated with the jawbone, your final tailor-made prosthetic teeth will be firmly fastened to the implants, providing a permanent smile transformation.
Are There Any Considerations For All on 4 Dental Implant Candidates in Webster Groves, MO?
The revolutionary All-on-4 dental implants solution gives you a reason to smile again in Webster Groves, MO. And, while they offer countless benefits, some of which are detailed below, it’s important to consider a few factors before undergoing the procedure. These include:
- Overall oral health – Strong oral health is critical for any dental implants, but specifically for All-on-4. Dr. Martin and the other dental professionals at Martin Dental & Associates will examine the well-being of your gums and remaining teeth to be certain they are free from any issues before continuing.
- Sufficient bone density – Adequate jawbone density is critical for successful implant placement. If you’ve dealt with significant bone loss, additional procedures like bone grafting may be required. Dr. Martin or one of the other dentists will definitely talk about this with you during the first consultation phase.
- Commitment to oral hygiene – Maintaining optimal oral hygiene is vital for the long-term success of All-on-4 implants. Patients must be dedicated to regular dental checkups, brushing, and flossing to prevent complications and guarantee the lifespan of their implants in Webster Groves, MO.
- Habits and lifestyle – Particular lifestyle aspects, like smoking or teeth grinding, can affect the success of dental implants. It is crucial to discuss these behaviors with your dentist to assess if any changes are necessary.
- Consultation with a knowledgeable implant dentist – Selecting a seasoned and skilled dentist is paramount to your success in All-on-4 implants. Dr. Martin and team has a wealth of experience in Webster Groves, MO-area dentistry.
What Else is Martin Dental & Associates Known For Near Webster Groves, MO?
Along with to providing leading All-on-4 dental implants in the Webster Groves, MO area, Dr. Martin and the talented dental team at Martin Dental & Associates provide services in the following areas:
- Severe Tooth Pain
- Crowded Teeth
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
Webster Groves, MO residents also have access to a variety of dental procedures, such as:
What Are the Benefits of All on 4 Dental Implants Near Webster Groves, MO?
Call the Webster Groves, MO dental pros at Martin Dental & Associates right away at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights location or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us online. The many advantages of All-on-4 dental implants include:
- Immediate Results: Our Webster Groves, MO patients leave with a fully functional set of teeth immediately after the procedure, due to the same-day solution provided by All-on-4 dental implants at Martin Dental & Associates.
- Enhanced Aesthetics: They provide a natural-looking smile, simulating your natural teeth. The customized prosthetic teeth are carefully designed to match your facial features, giving you a confident and radiant smile.
- Restored Functionality: With All-on-4 dental implants, you can enjoy the ability to eat your favorite foods, speak clearly, and smile with confidence, in the same way as you would with natural teeth in Webster Groves, MO.
- Improved Oral Health: All-on-4 dental implants avert bone loss by stimulating the jawbone, preserving its structure and integrity. They also remove the need for removable dentures, making oral hygiene upkeep easier and more effective.
- Long-Lasting Solution: When properly cared for, All-on-4 dental implants can last a lifetime, providing a resilient and trustworthy tooth replacement choice in Webster Groves, MO.
Reach Out To the Webster Groves, MO Leader in All on 4 Dental Implants | Martin Dental & Associates
All-on-4 implants offer a transformational solution for individuals in Webster Groves, MO struggling to find a permanent and natural-looking smile restoration. With a same-day-smile immediate result, long-lasting durability, and rejuvenated functionality, the groundbreaking benefits of All-on-4 dental implants have transformed the dental industry.
Take the first step toward regaining your confidence and oral health by calling Martin Dental & Associates today at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard office, or contact us online. All-on-4 dental implants will give you a good reason to smile again, and feel good while you’re doing it.