All on 4 Dental Implants Belle, MO
All on 4 dental implants Belle, MO. Losing multiple teeth can greatly influence your oral health, self-esteem, and daily activities in Belle, MO. Luckily however, dental technological advancements have introduced a pioneering solution known as All-on-4 dental implants.
With more than 30 years of experience and with two convenient offices in the Belle, MO area, Dr. John Martin and the staff of dental professionals at Martin Dental & Associates is the place to turn for All-on-4 procedures.
Our top priority is your healthy smile in Belle, MO. Our friendly and welcoming staff is committed to making our dental services as accessible and affordable as possible. Call us as soon as possible at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us online if you are considering All-on-4 dental implants in the Belle, MO area.
What Exactly is the All on 4 Dental Implants Procedure at Martin Dental & Associates?
Also known as “Teeth in a Day,” the revolutionary All-on-4 treatment is a restorative procedure designed to replace an entire arch of damaged teeth using only four precisely inserted dental implants. This groundbreaking treatment provides a firm base for a full set of fixed, specially-crafted prosthetic teeth, reestablishing both the appearance and functionality of your smile.
More than 36 million people in the United States are missing all of their teeth in the entire upper and/or lower jaw. Because dentures can be a hassle, cause discomfort, and negatively impact daily living, many Belle, MO residents are starting to turn to the advanced All-on-4 techniques.
The All-on-4 procedure at Martin Dental & Associates typically involves these steps:
- Comprehensive Evaluation in One of Our Convenient Offices Nea Belle, MO
- Detailed Treatment Planning
- Implant Placement
- Temporary Teeth Placement
- Final Prosthetic Attachment
Dr. Martin or one of the other knowledgeable dentists on staff will conduct a thorough examination, including X-rays, scans, and impressions, to gauge your oral health and determine if you are a strong candidate for the innovative All-on-4 dental restoration.
A personally tailored treatment plan is developed by our team based on your unique goals and needs.This plan includes considerations like the material and design of the implanted teeth, ensuring a solution that perfectly suits your distinct requirements.
The titanium dental implants, which are basically small screws, are precisely inserted in areas of the jawbone with the highest bone density, maximizing strength and support for the prosthetic teeth. These implants take the place of the root of your missing teeth.
After the implant placement, provisional teeth will be affixed to the implants, enabling you to walk out of our office with a functional smile while the implants recover.
After the implants have successfully bonded with the jawbone, your final custom-made prosthetic teeth will be securely attached to the implants, providing a permanent smile rejuvenation.
Call Martin Dental & Associates right now at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us online.
Are There Any Considerations For All on 4 Dental Implant Candidates in Belle, MO?
The revolutionary All-on-4 dental implants solution gives you a reason to smile again in Belle, MO. And, while they offer a wide range of benefits, some of which are highlighted below, it’s important to take into account certain factors before undergoing the procedure. These include:
- Overall oral health – Solid oral health is vital for any dental implants, but particularly for All-on-4. Dr. Martin and the rest of the staff at Martin Dental & Associates will evaluate the condition of remaining teeth and gums to ensure they are in good shape prior to continuing.
- Sufficient bone density – Proper jawbone density is critical for successful implant placement. If you have dealt with substantial bone loss, additional procedures like bone grafting may be required. Dr. Martin or one of the other dentists will definitely talk about this with you during the preliminary consultation phase.
- Commitment to oral hygiene – Maintaining adequate oral hygiene is crucial for the long-term success of All-on-4 implants. Patients must be committed to routine brushing, flossing, and dental checkups to mitigate complications and guarantee the lifespan of their implants in Belle, MO.
- Habits and lifestyle – Specific lifestyle factors, like tobacco use or teeth grinding, can impact the success of dental implants. It is important to discuss these habits with your dentist to assess if any modifications are necessary.
- Consultation with an experienced implant dentist – Selecting an experienced and skilled dentist is paramount to your success in All-on-4 implants. Dr. Martin and team has four decades of experience in Belle, MO-area dentistry.
What Else is Martin Dental & Associates Known For in the Belle, MO and St. Louis Areas?
Along with to providing leading All-on-4 dental implants in the Belle, MO area, Dr. Martin and the skilled staff of dentists at Martin Dental & Associates provide services in the following areas:
Our Belle, MO-area patients also have immediate access to a wide range of dental procedures, such as:
What Are the Benefits of All on 4 Dental Implants Near Belle, MO?
Call the Belle, MO dental pros at Martin Dental & Associates now at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us online. The numerous advantages of getting All-on-4 dental implants near you in Belle, MO include:
- Immediate Results: Our Belle, MO patients leave with a fully functional set of teeth after the procedure, due to the same-day solution provided by All-on-4 dental implants at Martin Dental & Associates.
- Enhanced Aesthetics: They offer a natural-looking smile, closely resembling your natural teeth. The customized prosthetic teeth are intricately designed to match your facial features, giving you a radiant and confident smile.
- Rejuvenated Functionality: With All-on-4 dental implants, you can enjoy the ability to smile with confidence, speak clearly, and eat your favorite foods, just like you would with natural teeth in Belle, MO.
- Boosted Oral Health: All-on-4 dental implants stop bone loss by stimulating the jawbone, preserving its structure and integrity. They also eliminate the need for removable dentures, making oral hygiene upkeep simpler and more effective.
- A Solution That Lasts a Lifetime: When well-maintained, All-on-4 dental implants can last a lifetime, offering a durable and reliable tooth replacement solution in Belle, MO.
Reach Out To the Belle, MO Leader in All on 4 Dental Implants | Martin Dental & Associates
All-on-4 implants offer a transformational solution for Belle, MO patients searching for a permanent and authentic smile restoration. With a same-day-smile immediate result, rejuvenated functionality, and long-lasting durability, the groundbreaking benefits of All-on-4 dental implants have redefined dentistry.
Take the first step toward getting your oral health and confidence back by calling Martin Dental & Associates right now at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights location or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard office, or reach out to us online. Our All-on-4 solution will give you a reason to smile again, and feel good while you’re doing it.