All on 4 Dental Implants Overland, MO
All on 4 dental implants Overland, MO. Losing multiple teeth can significantly influence your oral health, self-esteem, and day-to-day activities in Overland, MO. Fortunately however, dental technological advancements have introduced an innovative solution known as All-on-4 dental implants.
With over 30 years of experience and with two convenient offices near Overland, MO, Dr. John Martin and the staff of dentists at Martin Dental & Associates is the place to turn for All-on-4 procedures.
Your healthy smile in Overland, MO is our top priority. Our friendly and welcoming staff is committed to making our dental services as accessible and affordable as possible. Call us as soon as possible at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us online if you are considering All-on-4 dental implants in the Overland, MO area.
What Exactly is the All on 4 Dental Implants Procedure Near Overland, MO?
Frequently known as “Teeth in a Day,” the All-on-4 dental implant process is a life-changing procedure designed to restore an entire arch of missing teeth using just four carefully positioned dental implants. This revolutionary treatment provides a firm base for a whole set of fixed, specially-crafted prosthetic teeth, reestablishing both the cosmetic appeal and function of your oral beauty.
Approximately 36 million people in the United States, a staggering number are missing all of their teeth in the entire upper and/or lower jaw. Due to dentures being more of a hassle, causing discomfort, and negatively impacting daily living, many Overland, MO residents are turning to the revolutionary All-on-4 procedure.
The All-on-4 procedure near you in Overland, MO typically involves the following steps:
- Thorough Evaluation in One of Our Convenient Offices Nea Overland, MO
- Detailed Treatment Planning
- Implant Placement
- Temporary Teeth Placement
- Final Prosthetic Attachment
Dr. Martin or one of the other knowledgeable dentists on staff will perform a thorough examination, including X-rays, scans, and impressions, to assess your oral health and decide if you are a strong candidate for the innovative All-on-4 dental restoration.
A personalized treatment plan is created by our team based on your unique goals and needs.This plan includes considerations like the composition and structure of the prosthetic teeth, ensuring a solution that fits your distinct requirements.
The dental implants, normally titanium and essentially small screws, are strategically placed in areas of the jawbone with the highest bone density, maximizing strength and firmness for the implanted teeth. These implants take the place of the root of your missing teeth.
Following the implant placement, provisional teeth will be affixed to the implants, allowing you to exit our office with a vibrant smile while the implants heal.
After the implants have successfully bonded with the jawbone, your final custom-made prosthetic teeth will be stably attached to the implants, providing a permanent smile transformation.
Give Martin Dental & Associates a call right away at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights location or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard office, or reach out to us online.
Are There Any Considerations For All on 4 Dental Implant Candidates in Overland, MO?
The revolutionary All-on-4 dental implants solution gives you a reason to smile again in Overland, MO. And, while they provide countless advantages, some of which are detailed below, it is important to take into account certain factors before undergoing the procedure. These include:
- Overall oral health – Good oral health is vital for any dental implants, but especially for All-on-4. Dr. Martin and the other dental professionals at Martin Dental & Associates will evaluate the well-being of remaining teeth and gums to verify they are healthy before continuing.
- Sufficient bone density – Adequate jawbone density is essential for successful implant placement. If you’ve dealt with substantial bone loss, additional procedures like dental bone graft surgery might be needed. Dr. Martin or one of the other dentists will certainly address this during the preliminary consultation phase.
- Commitment to oral hygiene – Maintaining optimal oral hygiene is essential for the long-term success of All-on-4 implants. Patients must be devoted to consistent brushing, flossing, and dental checkups to mitigate complications and guarantee the lifespan of their implants in Overland, MO.
- Lifestyle and habits – Certain lifestyle aspects, like smoking or bruxism, can affect the success of dental implants. It is vital to discuss these habits with your dentist to assess if any adjustments are required.
- Consultation with a knowledgeable implant dentist – Choosing a knowledgeable and skilled dentist is paramount to your success in All-on-4 implants. Dr. Martin and staff has a wealth of experience in Overland, MO-area dentistry.
What Else is Martin Dental & Associates Known For Near Overland, MO?
Along with to providing leading All-on-4 dental implants in the Overland, MO area, Dr. Martin and the skilled staff of dentists at Martin Dental & Associates provide services in the following areas:
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
- Kids Dentist Near Me
- Dental Office Near Me
Overland, MO residents also have immediate access to a variety of dental procedures, including:
What Are the Benefits of All on 4 Dental Implants at Martin Dental & Associates?
Give the Overland, MO dental pros at Martin Dental & Associates a call right away at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard office, or reach out to us online. The many benefits of All-on-4 dental implants include:
- Immediate Results: Our Overland, MO patients leave with a fully functional set of teeth immediately after the procedure, due to the same-day solution provided by All-on-4 dental implants at Martin Dental & Associates.
- Enhanced Aesthetics: They provide a natural-looking smile, simulating your natural teeth. The tailored prosthetic teeth are exquisitely made to harmonized with your facial features, providing you a confident and radiant smile.
- Restored Functionality: With All-on-4 dental implants, you can enjoy the ability to smile with confidence, speak clearly, and eat your favorite foods, in the same way as you would with natural teeth in Overland, MO.
- Enhanced Oral Health: Dental implants stop bone loss by stimulating the jawbone, preserving its structure and integrity. They also eliminate the need for removable dentures, making oral hygiene upkeep simpler and more effective.
- A Solution That Lasts a Lifetime: When well-maintained, All-on-4 dental implants can endure for the rest of your life, providing a durable and dependable tooth replacement choice in Overland, MO.
Reach Out To the Overland, MO Leader in All on 4 Dental Implants | Martin Dental & Associates
All-on-4 dental implants provide a transformational solution for people in Overland, MO looking for a permanent and natural-looking smile restoration. With a same-day-smile immediate result, long-lasting durability, and rejuvenated functionality, the revolutionary advantages of All-on-4 dental implants have transformed dentistry.
Don’t hesitate to take the first step toward regaining your confidence and oral health by calling Martin Dental & Associates right away at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights location or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard office, or reach out to us online. Our All-on-4 solution will give you a reason to smile again, and feel good doing it.