All on 4 Dental Implants Bridgeton, MO
All on 4 dental implants Bridgeton, MO. Losing multiple teeth can greatly influence your oral health, self-esteem, and day-to-day activities in Bridgeton, MO. Fortunately though, advancements in dental technology have introduced an innovative solution -- All-on-4 dental implants.
With over 30 years of experience and with two convenient offices in the Bridgeton, MO area, Dr. John Martin and the staff of dentists at Martin Dental & Associates is the place to turn for All-on-4 procedures.
Our top priority is your healthy smile in Bridgeton, MO. Our friendly and welcoming staff is committed to making our dental services as accessible and affordable as possible. If you are considering All-on-4 dental implants in Bridgeton, MO or have questions about the procedure, call us immediately at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us online.
What Exactly is the All on 4 Dental Implants Procedure at Martin Dental & Associates?
Frequently known as “Teeth in a Day,” the All-on-4 dental implant process is a transformational procedure designed to replace an entire arch of lost teeth using just four precisely inserted dental implants. This innovative treatment provides a stable foundation for a full set of fixed, specially-crafted prosthetic teeth, restoring both the appearance and functionality of your glistening smile.
Over 36 million people in the United States, a staggering number are missing all of their teeth in the entire upper and/or lower jaw. Due to dentures being more of a hassle, causing discomfort, and negatively impacting daily living, many Bridgeton, MO residents are turning to All-on-4 dental implants.
The All-on-4 procedure at Martin Dental & Associates typically involves the following steps:
- Comprehensive Evaluation in One of Our Convenient Offices Nea Bridgeton, MO
- Detailed Treatment Planning
- Implant Placement
- Temporary Teeth Placement
- Final Prosthetic Attachment
Dr. Martin or one of the experienced dental professionals on staff will conduct a comprehensive evaluation, including X-rays, scans, and impressions, to gauge your oral health and determine if you are a strong candidate for All-on-4 dental implants.
A personalized treatment plan is developed by our staff based on your unique goals and needs.This plan includes considerations like the material and design of the prosthetic teeth, ensuring a solution that matches your distinct preferences.
The titanium dental implants, which are essentially small screws, are precisely inserted in areas of the jawbone with the optimal bone density, maximizing stability and firmness for the prosthetic teeth. These implants take the place of the root of your missing teeth.
After the implant placement, temporary teeth will be attached to the implants, allowing you to walk out of our office with a usable smile while the implants heal.
After the implants have completely fused with the jawbone, your final specially crafted prosthetic teeth will be securely fastened to the implants, providing a permanent smile transformation.
Are There Any Considerations For All on 4 Dental Implant Candidates in Bridgeton, MO?
The revolutionary All-on-4 dental implants solution gives you a reason to smile again in Bridgeton, MO. And, while they provide countless benefits, some of which are detailed below, it is essential to consider certain factors before undergoing the procedure. These include:
- Overall oral health – Good oral health is vital for any dental implants, but especially for All-on-4. Dr. Martin and the rest of the staff at Martin Dental & Associates will examine the condition of your gums and remaining teeth to ensure they are free from any issues before continuing.
- Sufficient bone density – Adequate jawbone density is essential for successful implant placement. If you have experienced substantial bone loss, additional procedures like dental bone graft surgery may be needed. Dr. Martin or one of the other dentists will certainly discuss this with you during the first consultation phase.
- Commitment to oral hygiene – Maintaining adequate oral hygiene is essential for the long-term success of All-on-4 implants. Patients must be dedicated to consistent dental checkups, brushing, and flossing to avoid complications and guarantee the longevity of their implants in Bridgeton, MO.
- Habits and lifestyle – Certain lifestyle aspects, like smoking or teeth grinding, can affect the success of dental implants. It’s important to talk about these behaviors with your Martin Dental & Associates dental professional to assess if any adjustments are required.
- Consultation with a knowledgeable implant dentist – Picking a seasoned and skilled dentist is essential in your success in All-on-4 implants. Dr. Martin and staff has four decades of experience in Bridgeton, MO-area dentistry.
What Else is Martin Dental & Associates Known For in the Bridgeton, MO and St. Louis Areas?
Along with to providing leading All-on-4 dental implants in the Bridgeton, MO area, Dr. Martin and the skilled staff of dentists at Martin Dental & Associates provide services in the following areas:
- Severe Tooth Pain
- Crowded Teeth
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
Our Bridgeton, MO-area patients also have access to a wide range of dental procedures, such as:
What Are the Benefits of All on 4 Dental Implants at Martin Dental & Associates?
Give the Bridgeton, MO dental pros at Martin Dental & Associates a call right away at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us online. The numerous advantages of All-on-4 dental implants include:
- Immediate Results: Our Bridgeton, MO patients leave with a fully functional set of teeth immediately after the procedure, due to the same-day solution provided by All-on-4 dental implants at Martin Dental & Associates.
- Enhanced Aesthetics: They offer a natural-looking smile, simulating your natural teeth. The customized prosthetic teeth are exquisitely made to complement your facial features, handing you a confident and radiant smile.
- Restored Functionality: With All-on-4 dental implants, you can enjoy the ability to smile with confidence, speak clearly, and eat your favorite foods, in the same way as you would with natural teeth in Bridgeton, MO.
- Enhanced Oral Health: All-on-4 dental implants stop bone loss by stimulating the jawbone, preserving its structure and integrity. They also get rid of the need for removable dentures, making oral hygiene upkeep easier and more effective.
- Long-Lasting Solution: When adequately taken care of, All-on-4 dental implants can provide lifelong results, offering a resilient and reliable tooth replacement solution in Bridgeton, MO.
Reach Out To the Bridgeton, MO Leader in All on 4 Dental Implants | Martin Dental & Associates
All-on-4 dental implants offer a life-changing solution for people in Bridgeton, MO struggling to find a permanent and authentic smile restoration. With a same-day-smile immediate result, rejuvenated functionality, and long-lasting durability, the transformative advantages of All-on-4 dental implants have transformed dentistry.
Take the first step toward regaining your confidence and oral health by giving Martin Dental & Associates a call today at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or reach out to us online. All-on-4 dental implants will give you a good reason to smile again, and feel confident doing it.