All on 4 Dental Implants North St. Louis County, MO
All on 4 dental implants North St. Louis County, MO. Losing multiple teeth can significantly influence your oral health, self-esteem, and daily activities in North St. Louis County, MO. Fortunately though, dental technological advancements have introduced a pioneering solution known as All-on-4 dental implants.
With over 30 years of experience and with two convenient offices in the North St. Louis County, MO area, Dr. John Martin and the team of dentists at Martin Dental & Associates is the go-to place for All-on-4 procedures.
Your healthy smile in North St. Louis County, MO is our top priority. Our friendly and welcoming staff is committed to making our dental services as accessible and affordable as possible. If you are considering All-on-4 dental implants in North St. Louis County, MO or have questions about the procedure, call us as soon as possible at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us online.
What Exactly is the All on 4 Dental Implants Procedure at Martin Dental & Associates?
Commonly referred to as “Teeth in a Day,” All-on-4 implants is a restorative procedure designed to restore an entire arch of lost teeth using just four precisely inserted dental implants. This revolutionary treatment provides a secure pattern for a complete set of permanent, custom-made artificial teeth, restoring both the appearance and functionality of your oral beauty.
More than 36 million people in the United States are missing all of their teeth in the entire upper and/or lower jaw. Because dentures can be a hassle, cause discomfort, and negatively impact daily living, many of our North St. Louis County, MO patients are turning to the advanced All-on-4 techniques.
The All-on-4 procedure at Martin Dental & Associates normally involves these steps:
- Comprehensive Evaluation in One of Our Convenient Offices Nea North St. Louis County, MO
- Detailed Treatment Planning
- Implant Placement
- Temporary Teeth Placement
- Final Prosthetic Attachment
Dr. Martin or one of the experienced dental professionals on staff will perform a thorough examination, including X-rays, scans, and impressions, to assess your oral health and decide if you are a strong candidate for the innovative All-on-4 dental restoration.
A personalized treatment plan is developed by our team based on your unique needs and goals.This plan includes considerations like the material and design of the prosthetic teeth, ensuring a solution that matches your particular preferences.
The titanium dental implants, which are essentially small screws, are carefully placed in areas of the jawbone with the optimal bone density, maximizing strength and firmness for the prosthetic teeth. These implants replace the root of your missing teeth.
After the implant placement, temporary teeth will be secured to the implants, allowing you to exit our office with a functional smile while the implants recover.
Once the implants have fully integrated with the jawbone, your final tailor-made prosthetic teeth will be securely fastened to the implants, providing a permanent smile rejuvenation.
Give Martin Dental & Associates a call today at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights location or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard office, or contact us online.
Are There Any Considerations For All on 4 Dental Implant Candidates in North St. Louis County, MO?
All-on-4 dental implants give you a reason to smile again in North St. Louis County, MO. And, while they offer numerous advantages, some of which are detailed below, it is important to take into account certain factors before undergoing the procedure. These include:
- Overall oral health – Good oral health is crucial for any dental implants, but especially for All-on-4. Dr. Martin and the rest of the team at Martin Dental & Associates will examine the health of remaining teeth and gums to be certain they are in good shape before continuing.
- Sufficient bone density – Adequate jawbone density is critical for successful implant placement. If you have dealt with substantial bone loss, additional procedures like dental bone graft surgery might be needed. Dr. Martin or one of the other dentists will definitely talk about this with you during the first consultation phase.
- Commitment to oral hygiene – Maintaining proper oral hygiene is crucial for the long-term success of All-on-4 implants. Patients must be dedicated to routine brushing, flossing, and dental checkups to prevent complications and ensure the longevity of their implants in North St. Louis County, MO.
- Lifestyle and habits – Specific lifestyle factors, like tobacco use or teeth grinding, can influence the success of dental implants. It is important to discuss these practices with your Martin Dental & Associates dental professional to assess if any changes are required.
- Consultation with a knowledgeable implant dentist – Choosing an experienced and skilled dentist is paramount to your success in All-on-4 implants. Dr. Martin and staff has a wealth of experience in North St. Louis County, MO-area dentistry.
What Else is Martin Dental & Associates Known For in the North St. Louis County, MO and St. Louis Areas?
Along with to providing leading All-on-4 dental implants in the North St. Louis County, MO area, Dr. Martin and the talented dental team at Martin Dental & Associates offer services in the following areas:
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
- Kids Dentist Near Me
- Dental Office Near Me
North St. Louis County, MO residents also have immediate access to a wide range of dental procedures, such as:
What Are the Benefits of All on 4 Dental Implants at Martin Dental & Associates?
Give the North St. Louis County, MO dental pros at Martin Dental & Associates a call today at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard office, or contact us online. The many benefits of getting All-on-4 dental implants near you in North St. Louis County, MO include:
- Immediate Results: All-on-4 dental implants at Martin Dental & Associates offer a same-day solution, allowing our North St. Louis County, MO patients to leave with a fully functional set of teeth after the procedure.
- Enhanced Aesthetics: They offer a natural-looking smile, closely resembling your natural teeth. The tailored prosthetic teeth are carefully made to complement your facial features, handing you a radiant and confident smile.
- Restored Functionality: With All-on-4 dental implants, you can enjoy the ability to smile with confidence, speak clearly, and eat your favorite foods, just as you would with natural teeth in North St. Louis County, MO.
- Improved Oral Health: Dental implants stop bone loss by stimulating the jawbone, preserving its integrity and structure. They also get rid of the need for removable dentures, making oral hygiene maintenance easier and more effective.
- A Solution That Lasts a Lifetime: When properly cared for, All-on-4 dental implants can provide lifelong results, providing a durable and reliable tooth replacement choice in North St. Louis County, MO.
Reach Out To the North St. Louis County, MO Leader in All on 4 Dental Implants | Martin Dental & Associates
All-on-4 implants offer a transformational solution for people in North St. Louis County, MO struggling to find a permanent and authentic smile restoration. With a same-day-smile immediate result, long-lasting durability, and rejuvenated functionality, the transformative benefits of All-on-4 dental implants have transformed the dental industry.
Don’t hesitate to take the first step toward getting your oral health and confidence back by calling Martin Dental & Associates right now at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights location or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard office, or contact us online. Our All-on-4 solution will give you a reason to smile again, and feel confident while you’re doing it.