All on 4 Dental Implants Central St. Louis, MO
All on 4 dental implants Central St. Louis, MO. Losing multiple teeth can greatly impact your oral health, self-esteem, and daily activities in Central St. Louis, MO. Fortunately however, dental technological advancements have introduced a contemporary solution known as All-on-4 dental implants.
With over 30 years of experience and with two convenient offices near you in Central St. Louis, MO, Dr. John Martin and the team of dentists at Martin Dental & Associates is the go-to place for All-on-4 procedures.
Your healthy smile in Central St. Louis, MO is our top priority. Our friendly and welcoming staff is committed to making our dental services as accessible and affordable as possible. Call us as soon as possible at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard location, or contact us online if you are considering All-on-4 dental implants in the Central St. Louis, MO area.
What Exactly is the All on 4 Dental Implants Procedure Near Central St. Louis, MO?
Also known as “Teeth in a Day,” All-on-4 implants is a transformational procedure designed to replace an entire arch of missing teeth using just four precisely inserted dental implants. This groundbreaking treatment provides a stable pattern for a full set of fixed, custom-made prosthetic teeth, rebuilding both the appearance and function of your glistening smile.
Approximately 36 million people in the United States, a staggering number are missing all of their teeth in the entire upper and/or lower jaw. Due to dentures being more of a hassle, causing discomfort, and negatively impacting daily living, many of our Central St. Louis, MO patients are starting to turn to All-on-4 dental implants.
The All-on-4 procedure at Martin Dental & Associates commonly involves the following steps:
- Comprehensive Evaluation in One of Our Convenient Offices Nea Central St. Louis, MO
- Detailed Treatment Planning
- Implant Placement
- Temporary Teeth Placement
- Final Prosthetic Attachment
Dr. Martin or one of the experienced dental professionals on staff will carry out a comprehensive examination, including X-rays, scans, and impressions, to check your oral health and determine if you are a suitable candidate for All-on-4 dental implants.
A personalized treatment plan is built by our staff based on your unique goals and needs.This plan includes considerations like the material and design of the implanted teeth, ensuring a solution that fits your distinct requirements.
The dental implants, normally titanium and essentially small screws, are precisely placed in areas of the jawbone with the highest bone density, maximizing strength and support for the implanted teeth. These implants replace the root of your missing teeth.
Following the implant placement, provisional teeth will be secured to the implants, allowing you to walk out of our office with a functional smile while the implants heal.
After the implants have successfully bonded with the jawbone, your final custom-made prosthetic teeth will be firmly fastened to the implants, providing a permanent smile transformation.
Are There Any Considerations For All on 4 Dental Implant Candidates in Central St. Louis, MO?
The revolutionary All-on-4 dental implants solution gives you a reason to smile again in Central St. Louis, MO. And, while they offer a wide range of advantages, some of which are outlined below, it is essential to take into account certain factors before taking part in the procedure. These include:
- Overall oral health – Strong oral health is crucial for any dental implants, but especially for All-on-4. Dr. Martin and the other dental professionals at Martin Dental & Associates will examine the well-being of your gums and remaining teeth to verify they are in good health before continuing.
- Sufficient bone density – Adequate jawbone density is crucial for successful implant placement. If you have experienced substantial bone loss, additional procedures like dental bone graft surgery might be required. Dr. Martin or one of the other dentists will certainly discuss this with you during the first consultation phase.
- Commitment to oral hygiene – Maintaining proper oral hygiene is vital for the long-term success of All-on-4 implants. Patients must be devoted to routine dental checkups, brushing, and flossing to prevent complications and guarantee the longevity of their implants in Central St. Louis, MO.
- Lifestyle and habits – Certain lifestyle factors, like smoking or bruxism, can affect the success of dental implants. It is crucial to talk about these behaviors with your dental professional to determine if any modifications are required.
- Consultation with an experienced implant dentist – Picking an experienced and skilled dentist is paramount to your success in All-on-4 implants. Dr. Martin and staff has four decades of experience in Central St. Louis, MO-area dentistry.
What Else is Martin Dental & Associates Known For in the Central St. Louis, MO and St. Louis Areas?
In addition to providing leading All-on-4 dental implants in the Central St. Louis, MO area, Dr. Martin and the talented dental team at Martin Dental & Associates provide services in the following areas:
- Severe Tooth Pain
- Crowded Teeth
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
Central St. Louis, MO residents also have access to a broad scope of dental procedures, such as:
What Are the Benefits of All on 4 Dental Implants Near Central St. Louis, MO?
Call the Central St. Louis, MO dental pros at Martin Dental & Associates now at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard office, or reach out to us online. The numerous advantages of getting All-on-4 dental implants near you in Central St. Louis, MO include:
- Immediate Results: All-on-4 dental implants at Martin Dental & Associates offer a same-day solution, allowing our Central St. Louis, MO patients to leave with a fully functional set of teeth after the procedure.
- Enhanced Aesthetics: They offer a natural-looking smile, simulating your natural teeth. The tailored prosthetic teeth are intricately designed to harmonized with your facial features, giving you a confident and radiant smile.
- Restored Functionality: With All-on-4 dental implants, you can enjoy the ability to smile with confidence, speak clearly, and eat your favorite foods, just as you would with natural teeth in Central St. Louis, MO.
- Improved Oral Health: All-on-4 dental implants stop bone loss by stimulating the jawbone, preserving its structure and integrity. They also eliminate the need for removable dentures, making oral hygiene upkeep easier and more effective.
- A Solution That Lasts a Lifetime: When properly cared for, All-on-4 dental implants can provide lifelong results, offering a durable and dependable tooth replacement choice in Central St. Louis, MO.
Reach Out To the Central St. Louis, MO Leader in All on 4 Dental Implants | Martin Dental & Associates
All-on-4 dental implants provide a life-changing solution for Central St. Louis, MO patients looking for a permanent and authentic smile restoration. With a same-day-smile immediate result, rejuvenated functionality, and long-lasting durability, the revolutionary advantages of All-on-4 dental implants have redefined the field of dentistry.
Don’t hesitate to take the first step toward regaining your confidence and oral health by calling Martin Dental & Associates right now at 314-739-1222 for our Maryland Heights office or 573-764-2425 for our Gerard office, or contact us online. All-on-4 dental implants will give you a good reason to smile again, and feel confident while you’re doing it.