Dental Implants, Webster Groves, MO
If you have missing or imperfect teeth, and want a long-term solution for reviving your smile, Martin Dental & Associates provides quality restoration of dental implants in Webster Groves, MO. If you are wondering if restoration of dental implants in Webster Groves is the right option for you, or want more information on other services offered at our dentist office, call or contact Martin Dental & Associates today at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald). Dr. John Martin is committed to doing whatever it takes to make sure that you are happy with your oral health and has revived the smiles of countless residents in the Greater St. Louis, MO, Area.
Who is the Ideal Candidate for Restoration of Dental Implants?
Numerous people are less-than-satisfied with the appearance of their smile but aren't sure if cosmetic dentistry is the best option for them. If you aren't satisfied with your smile because of chipped, missing, or decaying teeth, or other flaws, but dentures or bridges aren't the best fit for your lifestyle, restoration of dental implants in Webster Groves, MO, could be the right tooth-replacement procedure for you. The transformative benefits that dental implants can have on a person include:
- A more youthful appearance - a seamless smile can take years off of a person's appearance and make you look significantly younger
- Improved oral health - alternative tooth replacements, such as bridges and dentures, can be a hassle to keep clean and maintain, but individual implants are as easy to maintain as your natural teeth
- Increased confidence - when you are happy with your smile, this can dramatically improve your self-confidence
- Increased self-esteem - confidence in your smile can significantly improve your mental health
- Restored comfort - when you are missing a tooth, surrounding teeth take on the pressure/work that the missing tooth would have taken on. Over time, this can lead to chronic tooth pain, cracks, and worn down enamel
- Durability - most dental implants last for upwards of 25 years with proper care
If you are intrigued by the benefits of restoration of dental implants, but don't know if you are the right candidate for the procedure, there are a few things to keep in mind. Restoration of dental implants isn't a good option for patients that have little to no natural jaw bone left for an implant to be placed into, those that might be pregnant, people on blood-thinning medication, and those that are more prone to infection. Outside of these health restrictions, restoration of dental implants in Webster Groves is the ideal option for most patients that want to revive the look and feel of their smile.
Why Martin Dental & Associates for Restoration of Dental Implants in Webster Groves, MO?
The term "surgical dentistry" can be frightening, but with an experienced dentist, it isn't. Dr. Martin understands that getting an implant is a big decision, and can be overwhelming, but with adequate information and an accomplished dentist, restoration of dental implants in Webster Groves can be a seamless and beneficial procedure.
Dr. Martin is transparent during the before and after process for dental implants and will answer any questions that you or your family has about the procedure. Martin Dental & Associates has perfected the smiles of countless residents in the Greater St. Louis Area for more than three decades and is the best option for getting the smile you want and deserve.
If you are interested in restoration of dental implants in Webster Groves, MO, or want more information on other dental services offered at Martin Dental & Associates, call our office at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald), or connect with our associates today to schedule an appointment.