Dental Implants, Pacific, MO
If you have missing or imperfect teeth, and want a permanent solution to getting the smile of your dreams, Martin Dental & Associates provides quality restoration of dental implants in Pacific, MO. If you are wondering if restoration of dental implants in Pacific is the right option for you, or want more information on other services offered at our dentist office, call or contact Martin Dental & Associates today at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald). Dr. John Martin is dedicated to providing the best dental implants in Pacific and has perfected the smiles of countless residents in the Greater St. Louis, MO, Area.
Who is the Ideal Candidate for Restoration of Dental Implants?
Numerous people are unhappy with the appearance of their smile but aren't sure if cosmetic dentistry is the best option for them. If you aren't satisfied with your smile because of chipped, missing, or decaying teeth, or other flaws, but dentures or bridges aren't the best fit for your lifestyle, restoration of dental implants in Pacific, MO, could be the right tooth-replacement procedure for you. The benefits of dental implants include:
- A younger appearance - a seamless smile can take decades off of a person's appearance and make you look more youthful
- Improved oral health - unlike dentures, individual dental implants are easy to clean and maintain
- Improved confidence - when you are happy with the way your smile looks and feels, this can significantly boost your confidence level
- Increased self-esteem - confidence in your smile can significantly improve your mental health
- Increased comfort - when you are missing a tooth, surrounding teeth take on the pressure/work that the missing tooth would have taken on. Often, this can cause chronic tooth pain, cracks, and damage to your jaw bone
- Durability - most dental implants last for upwards of 25 years with proper care
If you are excited about the benefits of restoration of dental implants, but aren't sure if you are the best candidate for the procedure, there are a few things to keep in mind. Restoration of dental implants isn't a good option for patients that have little to no natural jaw bone left for an implant to be placed into, those that might be pregnant, people on blood-thinning medication, and those that are susceptible to infection. Outside of these health restrictions, restoration of dental implants in Pacific is a great option for most patients that want to revive the look and feel of their smile.
Why Martin Dental & Associates for Restoration of Dental Implants in Pacific, MO?
Surgical dentistry sounds frightening, but with an experienced dentist, it isn't. Dr. Martin understands that restoration of dental implants in Pacific can be overwhelming, but with proper information and an accomplished dentist, restoration of dental implants in Pacific can be a seamless and beneficial procedure.
Dr. Martin will take the time to explain the process, provide thorough before and after-surgery safety instructions, and answer any questions that you or your family has about the procedure. Martin Dental & Associates has restored the smiles of countless residents in the Greater St. Louis Area for over 30 years and is the best option for getting the smile you want and deserve.
If you are interested in restoration of dental implants in Pacific, MO, or want more information on other dental services offered at Martin Dental & Associates, call our office at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald), or connect with our associates today to schedule an appointment.