Dental Implants, Oakland, MO
If you are tired of being embarrassed by missing or imperfect teeth, and want a permanent solution to getting the smile of your dreams, Martin Dental & Associates provides quality restoration of dental implants in Oakland, MO. If you are wondering if restoration of dental implants in Oakland is the right option for you, or want more information on other services offered at our dentist office, call or contact Martin Dental & Associates today at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald). Dr. John Martin is dedicated to doing whatever it takes to make sure that you are happy with your oral health and has restored the smiles of countless residents in the Greater St. Louis, MO, Area.
Who is the Ideal Candidate for Restoration of Dental Implants?
Numerous people are less-than-satisfied with their smile but don't know if cosmetic dentistry is the right choice for them. If you aren't happy with your smile because of missing teeth, gaps, decay, or other imperfections, but dentures or bridges aren't the best fit for your lifestyle, restoration of dental implants in Oakland, MO, could be the best option for you. The transformative benefits that dental implants can have on a person include:
- A more youthful appearance - a seamless smile can take decades off of a person's appearance and make you look significantly younger
- Improved oral health - unlike dentures, individual dental implants are easy to clean and maintain
- Increased confidence - when you are happy with the way your smile looks and feels, this can significantly boost your confidence level
- Increased self-esteem - confidence in your smile can significantly improve your mental health
- Increased comfort - when you are missing a tooth, surrounding teeth take on the pressure/work that the missing tooth would have taken on. Over time, this can lead to chronic tooth pain, cracks, and damage to your jaw bone
- Durability - most dental implants last for 25+ years with proper care
If you are intrigued by the benefits of restoration of dental implants, but are unsure if you are the best candidate for the procedure, there are some things to keep in mind. Dental implants aren't a good option for patients that don't have enough of their natural jaw bone left for an implant to be placed into, pregnant women, people on blood-thinning medication, and patients that are susceptible to infection. Outside of these health restrictions, restoration of dental implants in Oakland is a great option for most patients that want to restore the natural beauty of their smile.
Why Martin Dental & Associates for Restoration of Dental Implants in Oakland, MO?
The term "surgical dentistry" can be frightening, but with an experienced dentist, it isn't. Dr. Martin understands that restoration of dental implants in Oakland can be overwhelming, but with proper information and a patient dentist, restoration of dental implants in Oakland can be a seamless and beneficial procedure.
Dr. Martin will take the time to explain the process, provide thorough before and after-surgery safety instructions, and answer any questions that you or your family has about the procedure. Martin Dental & Associates has perfected the smiles of countless residents in the Greater St. Louis Area for more than three decades and is the best option for getting the smile you want and deserve.
If you are interested in restoration of dental implants in Oakland, MO, or want more information on other dental services offered at Martin Dental & Associates, call our office at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald), or connect with our associates today to schedule an appointment.