Dental Implants, Rosebud, MO
If you have missing or imperfect teeth, and want a permanent solution to getting the smile of your dreams, Martin Dental & Associates provides quality restoration of dental implants in Rosebud, MO. To find out whether you are the right candidate for dental implants, or to get more information on the process of restoration of dental implants, call or contact Martin Dental & Associates today at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald). Dr. John Martin is committed to providing the best dental implants in Rosebud and has perfected the smiles of countless residents in the Greater St. Louis, MO, Area.
Who is the Ideal Candidate for Restoration of Dental Implants?
Many people are unhappy with the appearance of their smile but aren't sure if cosmetic dentistry is the right solution for them. If you aren't satisfied with your smile because of missing teeth, gaps, decay, or other imperfections, but don't want to deal with dentures or bridges, restoration of dental implants in Rosebud, MO, could be the best option for you. The benefits of dental implants include:
- A younger appearance - a seamless smile shaves decades off of a person's appearance and make you look more youthful
- Improved oral health - unlike dentures, individual dental implants are easy to clean and maintain
- Improved confidence - when you are happy with the way your smile looks and feels, this can dramatically improve your self-confidence
- Increased self-esteem - confidence in your smile can significantly improve your mental health
- Increased comfort - when you are missing a tooth, surrounding teeth take on the pressure/work that the missing tooth would have taken on. Often, this can cause chronic tooth pain, cracks, and damage to your jaw bone
- Durability - most dental implants last for 25+ years with proper care
If you are excited about the benefits of restoration of dental implants, but don't know if you are the best candidate for the procedure, there are some things to keep in mind. Dental implants aren't the best option for patients that have little to no natural jaw bone left for an implant to be placed into, those that might be pregnant, people taking blood thinners, and patients that are susceptible to infection. Outside of these health restrictions, restoration of dental implants in Rosebud is the ideal option for most patients that want to restore the natural beauty of their smile.
Why Martin Dental & Associates for Restoration of Dental Implants in Rosebud, MO?
The term "surgical dentistry" can be frightening, but with the right dentist, it isn't. Dr. Martin understands that restoration of dental implants in Rosebud can be overwhelming, but with proper information and a patient dentist, restoration of dental implants in Rosebud can be a seamless and beneficial procedure.
Dr. Martin is transparent during the before and after process for dental implants and will answer any questions that you or your family has about the procedure. Martin Dental & Associates has perfected the smiles of numerous residents in the Greater St. Louis Area for over 30 years and is the best option for getting the smile you want and deserve.
If you are considering restoration of dental implants in Rosebud, MO, or want more information on other dental services offered at Martin Dental & Associates, call our office at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald), or connect with our associates today to schedule an appointment.