Dental Implants, Kirkwood, MO
If you have missing or imperfect teeth, and want a long-term solution for reviving your smile, Martin Dental & Associates provides quality restoration of dental implants in Kirkwood, MO. To find out whether you are the right candidate for dental implants, or to get more information on the process of restoration of dental implants, call or contact Martin Dental & Associates today at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald). Dr. John Martin is dedicated to providing the best dental implants in Kirkwood and has perfected the smiles of countless residents in the Greater St. Louis, MO, Area.
Who is the Ideal Candidate for Restoration of Dental Implants?
Many people are less-than-satisfied with the appearance of their smile but don't know if cosmetic dentistry is the right solution for them. If you aren't happy with your smile because of chipped, missing, or decaying teeth, or other flaws, but don't want to deal with dentures or bridges, restoration of dental implants in Kirkwood, MO, could be the right tooth-replacement procedure for you. The transformative benefits that dental implants can have on a person include:
- A more youthful appearance - a seamless smile shaves decades off of a person's appearance and make you look significantly younger
- Improved oral hygiene - unlike dentures, individual dental implants are easy to clean and maintain
- Increased confidence - when you are happy with the way your smile looks and feels, this can significantly boost your confidence level
- Increased self-esteem - when you are unhappy with the appearance of your smile, this can take a toll on your mental health; dental implants can increase your self-esteem and improve your mental health
- Restored comfort - if you are missing teeth, other teeth located in the area take on the pressure that the former tooth would have taken on. Over time, this can lead to chronic tooth pain, cracks, and worn down enamel
- Durability - most dental implants last for 25+ years with proper care
If you are intrigued by the benefits of restoration of dental implants, but don't know if you are the right candidate for the procedure, there are a couple of things to keep in mind. Dental implants aren't the best option for patients that have little to no natural jaw bone left for an implant to be placed into, those that might be pregnant, people taking blood thinners, and patients that are more prone to infection. Outside of these health restrictions, restoration of dental implants in Kirkwood is the ideal option for most patients that want to revive the look and feel of their smile.
Why Martin Dental & Associates for Restoration of Dental Implants in Kirkwood, MO?
The term "surgical dentistry" can be frightening, but with the right dentist, it isn't. Dr. Martin understands that getting an implant is a big decision, and can be overwhelming, but with proper information and a patient dentist, the process of getting restoration of dental implants in Kirkwood, MO, is seamless.
Dr. Martin will take the time to explain the process, provide thorough before and after-surgery safety instructions, and answer any questions that you or your family has in regards to the procedure. Martin Dental & Associates has restored the smiles of numerous residents in the Greater St. Louis Area for over 30 years and is the best option for getting the smile you want and deserve.
If you are interested in restoration of dental implants in Kirkwood, MO, or want more information on other dental services offered at Martin Dental & Associates, call our office at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald), or connect with our associates today to schedule an appointment.