Dental Implants, Olivette, MO
If you have missing or imperfect teeth, and want a long-term solution for reviving your smile, Martin Dental & Associates provides quality restoration of dental implants in Olivette, MO. If you are wondering if restoration of dental implants in Olivette is the right option for you, or want more information on other services offered at our dentist office, call or contact Martin Dental & Associates today at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald). Dr. John Martin is committed to providing the best dental implants in Olivette and has restored the smiles of countless residents in the Greater St. Louis, MO, Area.
Who is the Ideal Candidate for Restoration of Dental Implants?
Numerous people are unhappy with the appearance of their smile but don't know if cosmetic dentistry is the right choice for them. If you aren't confident in your smile because of chipped, missing, or decaying teeth, or other flaws, but dentures or bridges aren't the best fit for your lifestyle, restoration of dental implants in Olivette, MO, could be the best option for you. The benefits of dental implants include:
- A younger appearance - a perfect smile can take years off of a person's appearance and make you look significantly younger
- Improved oral hygiene - alternative tooth replacements, such as bridges and dentures, can be a hassle to keep clean and maintain, but individual implants are as easy to maintain as your natural teeth
- Restored confidence - when you are happy with your smile, this can significantly boost your confidence level
- Increased self-esteem - when you are unhappy with the appearance of your smile, this can take a toll on your mental health; dental implants can increase your self-esteem and improve your mental health
- Increased comfort - if you are missing teeth, other teeth located in the area take on the pressure that the former tooth would have taken on. Over time, this can lead to chronic tooth pain, cracks, and worn down enamel
- Durability - most dental implants last for 25+ years with proper care
If you are excited about the benefits of restoration of dental implants, but don't know if you are the best candidate for the procedure, there are a few things to keep in mind. Dental implants aren't a good option for patients that have little to no natural jaw bone left for an implant to be placed into, pregnant women, people taking blood thinners, and patients that are susceptible to infection. Other than these four types of people, restoration of dental implants in Olivette is an excellent option for most patients that want to revive the look and feel of their smile.
Why Martin Dental & Associates for Restoration of Dental Implants in Olivette, MO?
Surgical dentistry sounds frightening, but with the right dentist, it isn't. Dr. Martin understands that restoration of dental implants in Olivette can be overwhelming, but with proper information and a patient dentist, the process of getting restoration of dental implants in Olivette, MO, is seamless.
Dr. Martin will take the time to explain the process, provide thorough before and after-surgery safety instructions, and answer any questions that you or your family has in regards to the procedure. Martin Dental & Associates has restored the smiles of countless residents in the Greater St. Louis Area for over 30 years and is the best option for getting the smile you want and deserve.
If you are considering restoration of dental implants in Olivette, MO, or want more information on other dental services offered at Martin Dental & Associates, call our office at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald), or connect with our associates today to schedule an appointment.