Dental Implants, Florissant, MO
If you are tired of being embarrassed by missing or imperfect teeth, and want a permanent solution to getting the smile of your dreams, Martin Dental & Associates provides quality restoration of dental implants in Florissant, MO. If you are wondering if restoration of dental implants in Florissant is the right option for you, or want more information on other services offered at our dentist office, call or contact Martin Dental & Associates today at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald). Dr. John Martin is dedicated to doing whatever it takes to make sure that you are happy with your oral health and has perfected the smiles of countless residents in the Greater St. Louis, MO, Area.
Who is the Ideal Candidate for Restoration of Dental Implants?
Many people are unhappy with their smile but don't know if cosmetic dentistry is the right solution for them. If you aren't satisfied with your smile because of missing teeth, gaps, decay, or other imperfections, but dentures or bridges aren't the best fit for your lifestyle, restoration of dental implants in Florissant, MO, could be the best option for you. The transformative benefits that dental implants can have on a person include:
- A more youthful appearance - a perfect smile can take decades off of a person's appearance and make you look more youthful
- Improved oral hygiene - alternative tooth replacements, such as bridges and dentures, can be a hassle to keep clean and maintain, but individual implants are as easy to maintain as your natural teeth
- Restored confidence - when you are happy with the way your smile looks and feels, this can dramatically improve your self-confidence
- Increased self-esteem - when you are unhappy with the appearance of your smile, this can take a toll on your mental health; dental implants can increase your self-esteem and improve your mental health
- Increased comfort - if you are missing teeth, other teeth located in the area take on the pressure that the former tooth would have taken on. Over time, this can lead to chronic tooth pain, cracks, and damage to your jaw bone
- Durability - most dental implants last for 25+ years with proper care
If you are intrigued by the benefits of restoration of dental implants, but don't know if you are the best candidate for the procedure, there are some things to keep in mind. Restoration of dental implants isn't a good option for patients that don't have enough of their natural jaw bone left for an implant to be placed into, those that might be pregnant, people on blood-thinning medication, and those that are more prone to infection. Outside of these health restrictions, restoration of dental implants in Florissant is an excellent option for most patients that want to revive the look and feel of their smile.
Why Martin Dental & Associates for Restoration of Dental Implants in Florissant, MO?
Surgical dentistry sounds frightening, but with the right dentist, it isn't. Dr. Martin understands that getting an implant is a big decision, and can be overwhelming, but with adequate information and an accomplished dentist, the process of getting restoration of dental implants in Florissant, MO, is seamless.
Dr. Martin is transparent during the before and after process for dental implants and will answer any questions that you or your family has in regards to the procedure. Martin Dental & Associates has perfected the smiles of countless residents in the Greater St. Louis Area for over 30 years and is the best option for getting the smile you want and deserve.
If you are interested in restoration of dental implants in Florissant, MO, or want more information on other dental services offered at Martin Dental & Associates, call our office at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald), or connect with our associates today to schedule an appointment.