Dental Implants, Gray Summit, MO
If you are tired of being embarrassed by missing or imperfect teeth, and want a long-term solution for reviving your smile, Martin Dental & Associates provides quality restoration of dental implants in Gray Summit, MO. If you are wondering if restoration of dental implants in Gray Summit is the right option for you, or want more information on other services offered at our dentist office, call or contact Martin Dental & Associates today at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald). Dr. John Martin is committed to providing the best dental implants in Gray Summit and has restored the smiles of countless residents in the Greater St. Louis, MO, Area.
Who is the Ideal Candidate for Restoration of Dental Implants?
Many people are unhappy with their smile but aren't sure if cosmetic dentistry is the right solution for them. If you aren't confident in your smile because of missing teeth, gaps, decay, or other imperfections, but dentures or bridges aren't the best fit for your lifestyle, restoration of dental implants in Gray Summit, MO, could be the best option for you. The transformative benefits that dental implants can have on a person include:
- A more youthful appearance - a seamless smile shaves years off of a person's appearance and make you look more youthful
- Improved oral health - alternative tooth replacements, such as bridges and dentures, can be a hassle to keep clean and maintain, but individual implants are as easy to maintain as your natural teeth
- Restored confidence - when you are happy with the way your smile looks and feels, you'll feel good
- Increased self-esteem - when you are unhappy with the appearance of your smile, this can take a toll on your mental health; dental implants can increase your self-esteem and improve your mental health
- Restored comfort - when you are missing a tooth, surrounding teeth take on the pressure/work that the missing tooth would have taken on. Often, this can cause chronic tooth pain, cracks, and worn down enamel
- Durability - most dental implants last for 25+ years with proper care
If you are intrigued by the benefits of restoration of dental implants, but don't know if you are the best candidate for the procedure, there are a couple of things to keep in mind. Dental implants aren't the best option for patients that don't have enough of their natural jaw bone left for an implant to be placed into, those that might be pregnant, people taking blood thinners, and those that are susceptible to infection. Outside of these health restrictions, restoration of dental implants in Gray Summit is the ideal option for most patients that want to restore the natural beauty of their smile.
Why Martin Dental & Associates for Restoration of Dental Implants in Gray Summit, MO?
Surgical dentistry sounds frightening, but with an experienced dentist, it isn't. Dr. Martin understands that getting an implant is a big decision, and can be overwhelming, but with proper information and an accomplished dentist, restoration of dental implants in Gray Summit can be a seamless and beneficial procedure.
Dr. Martin is transparent during the before and after process for dental implants and will answer any questions that you or your family has about the procedure. Martin Dental & Associates has perfected the smiles of numerous residents in the Greater St. Louis Area for over 30 years and is the best option for getting the smile you want and deserve.
If you are interested in restoration of dental implants in Gray Summit, MO, or want more information on other dental services offered at Martin Dental & Associates, call our office at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald), or connect with our associates today to schedule an appointment.