Dental Implants, Manchester, MO
If you have missing or imperfect teeth, and want a long-term solution for reviving your smile, Martin Dental & Associates provides quality restoration of dental implants in Manchester, MO. To find out whether you are the right candidate for dental implants, or to get more information on the process of restoration of dental implants, call or contact Martin Dental & Associates today at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald). Dr. John Martin is dedicated to providing the best dental implants in Manchester and has restored the smiles of countless residents in the Greater St. Louis, MO, Area.
Who is the Ideal Candidate for Restoration of Dental Implants?
Many people are less-than-satisfied with their smile but aren't sure if cosmetic dentistry is the right choice for them. If you aren't happy with your smile because of missing teeth, gaps, decay, or other imperfections, but don't want to deal with dentures or bridges, restoration of dental implants in Manchester, MO, could be the right tooth-replacement procedure for you. The transformative benefits that dental implants can have on a person include:
- A younger appearance - a seamless smile shaves years off of a person's appearance and make you look significantly younger
- Improved oral hygiene - unlike dentures, individual dental implants are easy to clean and maintain
- Increased confidence - when you are happy with the way your smile looks and feels, this can significantly boost your confidence level
- Increased self-esteem - confidence in your smile can significantly improve your mental health
- Increased comfort - if you are missing teeth, other teeth located in the area take on the pressure that the former tooth would have taken on. Often, this can cause chronic tooth pain, cracks, and worn down enamel
- Durability - most dental implants last for upwards of 25 years with proper care
If you are excited about the benefits of restoration of dental implants, but don't know if you are the right candidate for the procedure, there are a couple of things to keep in mind. Dental implants aren't a good option for patients that don't have enough of their natural jaw bone left for an implant to be placed into, those that might be pregnant, people on blood-thinning medication, and patients that are susceptible to infection. Outside of these health restrictions, restoration of dental implants in Manchester is a great option for most patients that want to restore the natural beauty of their smile.
Why Martin Dental & Associates for Restoration of Dental Implants in Manchester, MO?
Surgical dentistry sounds frightening, but with an experienced dentist, it isn't. Dr. Martin understands that getting an implant is a big decision, and can be overwhelming, but with adequate information and an accomplished dentist, restoration of dental implants in Manchester can be a seamless and beneficial procedure.
Dr. Martin is transparent during the before and after process for dental implants and will answer any questions that you or your family has in regards to the procedure. Martin Dental & Associates has restored the smiles of numerous residents in the Greater St. Louis Area for more than three decades and is the best option for getting the smile you want and deserve.
If you are interested in restoration of dental implants in Manchester, MO, or want more information on other dental services offered at Martin Dental & Associates, call our office at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald), or connect with our associates today to schedule an appointment.