Dental Implants, New Haven, MO
If you are tired of being embarrassed by missing or imperfect teeth, and want a long-term solution for reviving your smile, Martin Dental & Associates provides quality restoration of dental implants in New Haven, MO. If you are wondering if restoration of dental implants in New Haven is the right option for you, or want more information on other services offered at our dentist office, call or contact Martin Dental & Associates today at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald). Dr. John Martin is dedicated to providing the best dental implants in New Haven and has restored the smiles of countless residents in the Greater St. Louis, MO, Area.
Who is the Ideal Candidate for Restoration of Dental Implants?
Many people are less-than-satisfied with the appearance of their smile but don't know if cosmetic dentistry is the right choice for them. If you aren't satisfied with your smile because of chipped, missing, or decaying teeth, or other flaws, but don't want to deal with dentures or bridges, restoration of dental implants in New Haven, MO, could be the right tooth-replacement procedure for you. The transformative benefits that dental implants can have on a person include:
- A younger appearance - a seamless smile shaves decades off of a person's appearance and make you look more youthful
- Improved oral hygiene - unlike dentures, individual dental implants are easy to clean and maintain
- Improved confidence - when you are happy with the way your smile looks and feels, you'll feel good
- Increased self-esteem - when you are unhappy with the appearance of your smile, this can take a toll on your mental health; dental implants can increase your self-esteem and improve your mental health
- Restored comfort - if you are missing teeth, other teeth located in the area take on the pressure that the former tooth would have taken on. Often, this can cause chronic tooth pain, cracks, and worn down enamel
- Durability - most dental implants last for 25+ years with proper care
If you are excited about the benefits of restoration of dental implants, but are unsure if you are the best candidate for the procedure, there are a couple of things to keep in mind. Restoration of dental implants isn't a good option for patients that don't have enough of their natural jaw bone left for an implant to be placed into, those that might be pregnant, people on blood-thinning medication, and those that are susceptible to infection. Outside of these health restrictions, restoration of dental implants in New Haven is the ideal option for most patients that want to revive the look and feel of their smile.
Why Martin Dental & Associates for Restoration of Dental Implants in New Haven, MO?
Surgical dentistry sounds frightening, but with the right dentist, it isn't. Dr. Martin understands that restoration of dental implants in New Haven can be overwhelming, but with adequate information and an accomplished dentist, the process of getting restoration of dental implants in New Haven, MO, is seamless.
Dr. Martin is transparent during the before and after process for dental implants and will answer any questions that you or your family has in regards to the procedure. Martin Dental & Associates has perfected the smiles of numerous residents in the Greater St. Louis Area for more than three decades and is the best option for getting the smile you want and deserve.
If you are interested in restoration of dental implants in New Haven, MO, or want more information on other dental services offered at Martin Dental & Associates, call our office at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald), or connect with our associates today to schedule an appointment.