Dental Implants, Spanish Lake, MO
If you are tired of being embarrassed by missing or imperfect teeth, and want a long-term solution for reviving your smile, Martin Dental & Associates provides quality restoration of dental implants in Spanish Lake, MO. To find out whether you are the right candidate for dental implants, or to get more information on the process of restoration of dental implants, call or contact Martin Dental & Associates today at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald). Dr. John Martin is committed to providing the best dental implants in Spanish Lake and has revived the smiles of countless residents in the Greater St. Louis, MO, Area.
Who is the Ideal Candidate for Restoration of Dental Implants?
Numerous people are unhappy with the appearance of their smile but aren't sure if cosmetic dentistry is the right solution for them. If you aren't confident in your smile because of missing teeth, gaps, decay, or other imperfections, but don't want to deal with dentures or bridges, restoration of dental implants in Spanish Lake, MO, could be the best option for you. The benefits of dental implants include:
- A younger appearance - a perfect smile can take decades off of a person's appearance and make you look more youthful
- Improved oral health - unlike dentures, individual dental implants are easy to clean and maintain
- Improved confidence - when you are happy with the way your smile looks and feels, you'll feel good
- Increased self-esteem - when you are unhappy with the appearance of your smile, this can take a toll on your mental health; dental implants can increase your self-esteem and improve your mental health
- Increased comfort - when you are missing a tooth, surrounding teeth take on the pressure/work that the missing tooth would have taken on. Often, this can cause chronic tooth pain, cracks, and damage to your jaw bone
- Durability - most dental implants last for upwards of 25 years with proper care
If you are intrigued by the benefits of restoration of dental implants, but aren't sure if you are the right candidate for the procedure, there are some things to keep in mind. Restoration of dental implants isn't a good option for patients that have little to no natural jaw bone left for an implant to be placed into, pregnant women, people on blood-thinning medication, and those that are more prone to infection. Outside of these health restrictions, restoration of dental implants in Spanish Lake is the ideal option for most patients that want to revive the look and feel of their smile.
Why Martin Dental & Associates for Restoration of Dental Implants in Spanish Lake, MO?
Surgical dentistry sounds frightening, but with the right dentist, it isn't. Dr. Martin understands that restoration of dental implants in Spanish Lake can be overwhelming, but with adequate information and a patient dentist, restoration of dental implants in Spanish Lake can be a seamless and beneficial procedure.
Dr. Martin will take the time to explain the process, provide thorough before and after-surgery safety instructions, and answer any questions that you or your family has in regards to the procedure. Martin Dental & Associates has perfected the smiles of countless residents in the Greater St. Louis Area for over 30 years and is the best option for getting the smile you want and deserve.
If you are interested in restoration of dental implants in Spanish Lake, MO, or want more information on other dental services offered at Martin Dental & Associates, call our office at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald), or connect with our associates today to schedule an appointment.