Dental Implants, Ladue, MO
If you are tired of being embarrassed by missing or imperfect teeth, and want a permanent solution to getting the smile of your dreams, Martin Dental & Associates provides quality restoration of dental implants in Ladue, MO. To find out whether you are the right candidate for dental implants, or to get more information on the process of restoration of dental implants, call or contact Martin Dental & Associates today at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald). Dr. John Martin is dedicated to doing whatever it takes to make sure that you are happy with your oral health and has revived the smiles of countless residents in the Greater St. Louis, MO, Area.
Who is the Ideal Candidate for Restoration of Dental Implants?
Numerous people are less-than-satisfied with their smile but aren't sure if cosmetic dentistry is the best option for them. If you aren't happy with your smile because of missing teeth, gaps, decay, or other imperfections, but dentures or bridges aren't the best fit for your lifestyle, restoration of dental implants in Ladue, MO, could be the right tooth-replacement procedure for you. The benefits of dental implants include:
- A younger appearance - a seamless smile shaves years off of a person's appearance and make you look significantly younger
- Improved oral health - alternative tooth replacements, such as bridges and dentures, can be a hassle to keep clean and maintain, but individual implants are as easy to maintain as your natural teeth
- Restored confidence - when you are happy with the way your smile looks and feels, this can significantly boost your confidence level
- Increased self-esteem - confidence in your smile can significantly improve your mental health
- Restored comfort - when you are missing a tooth, surrounding teeth take on the pressure/work that the missing tooth would have taken on. Over time, this can lead to chronic tooth pain, cracks, and damage to your jaw bone
- Durability - most dental implants last for 25+ years with proper care
If you are intrigued by the benefits of restoration of dental implants, but aren't sure if you are the right candidate for the procedure, there are a few things to keep in mind. Restoration of dental implants isn't the best option for patients that don't have enough of their natural jaw bone left for an implant to be placed into, pregnant women, people on blood-thinning medication, and those that are susceptible to infection. Other than these four types of people, restoration of dental implants in Ladue is the ideal option for most patients that want to revive the look and feel of their smile.
Why Martin Dental & Associates for Restoration of Dental Implants in Ladue, MO?
The term "surgical dentistry" can be frightening, but with an experienced dentist, it isn't. Dr. Martin understands that getting an implant is a big decision, and can be overwhelming, but with adequate information and an accomplished dentist, the process of getting restoration of dental implants in Ladue, MO, is seamless.
Dr. Martin will take the time to explain the process, provide thorough before and after-surgery safety instructions, and answer any questions that you or your family has about the procedure. Martin Dental & Associates has restored the smiles of numerous residents in the Greater St. Louis Area for over 30 years and is the best option for getting the smile you want and deserve.
If you are interested in restoration of dental implants in Ladue, MO, or want more information on other dental services offered at Martin Dental & Associates, call our office at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald), or connect with our associates today to schedule an appointment.