Dental Implants, Stanton, MO
If you have missing or imperfect teeth, and want a long-term solution for reviving your smile, Martin Dental & Associates provides quality restoration of dental implants in Stanton, MO. If you are wondering if restoration of dental implants in Stanton is the right option for you, or want more information on other services offered at our dentist office, call or contact Martin Dental & Associates today at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald). Dr. John Martin is committed to providing the best dental implants in Stanton and has revived the smiles of countless residents in the Greater St. Louis, MO, Area.
Who is the Ideal Candidate for Restoration of Dental Implants?
Many people are less-than-satisfied with the appearance of their smile but don't know if cosmetic dentistry is the right choice for them. If you aren't happy with your smile because of missing teeth, gaps, decay, or other imperfections, but don't want to deal with dentures or bridges, restoration of dental implants in Stanton, MO, could be the right tooth-replacement procedure for you. The benefits of dental implants include:
- A younger appearance - a seamless smile can take decades off of a person's appearance and make you look more youthful
- Improved oral hygiene - unlike dentures, individual dental implants are easy to clean and maintain
- Restored confidence - when you are happy with your smile, this can significantly boost your confidence level
- Increased self-esteem - when you are unhappy with the appearance of your smile, this can take a toll on your mental health; dental implants can increase your self-esteem and improve your mental health
- Restored comfort - when you are missing a tooth, surrounding teeth take on the pressure/work that the missing tooth would have taken on. Often, this can cause chronic tooth pain, cracks, and damage to your jaw bone
- Durability - most dental implants last for 25+ years with proper care
If you are excited about the benefits of restoration of dental implants, but aren't sure if you are the best candidate for the procedure, there are some things to keep in mind. Restoration of dental implants isn't a good option for patients that don't have enough of their natural jaw bone left for an implant to be placed into, those that might be pregnant, people on blood-thinning medication, and those that are susceptible to infection. Outside of these health restrictions, restoration of dental implants in Stanton is a great option for most patients that want to restore the natural beauty of their smile.
Why Martin Dental & Associates for Restoration of Dental Implants in Stanton, MO?
The term "surgical dentistry" can be frightening, but with the right dentist, it isn't. Dr. Martin understands that getting an implant is a big decision, and can be overwhelming, but with adequate information and a patient dentist, the process of getting restoration of dental implants in Stanton, MO, is seamless.
Dr. Martin will take the time to explain the process, provide thorough before and after-surgery safety instructions, and answer any questions that you or your family has about the procedure. Martin Dental & Associates has restored the smiles of countless residents in the Greater St. Louis Area for more than three decades and is the best option for getting the smile you want and deserve.
If you are considering restoration of dental implants in Stanton, MO, or want more information on other dental services offered at Martin Dental & Associates, call our office at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald), or connect with our associates today to schedule an appointment.