Dental Implants, Bridgeton, MO
If you have missing or imperfect teeth, and want a permanent solution to getting the smile of your dreams, Martin Dental & Associates provides quality restoration of dental implants in Bridgeton, MO. To find out whether you are the right candidate for dental implants, or to get more information on the process of restoration of dental implants, call or contact Martin Dental & Associates today at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald). Dr. John Martin is committed to doing whatever it takes to make sure that you are happy with your oral health and has perfected the smiles of countless residents in the Greater St. Louis, MO, Area.
Who is the Ideal Candidate for Restoration of Dental Implants?
Many people are less-than-satisfied with the appearance of their smile but don't know if cosmetic dentistry is the right solution for them. If you aren't satisfied with your smile because of chipped, missing, or decaying teeth, or other flaws, but don't want to deal with dentures or bridges, restoration of dental implants in Bridgeton, MO, could be the right tooth-replacement procedure for you. The transformative benefits that dental implants can have on a person include:
- A younger appearance - a seamless smile shaves decades off of a person's appearance and make you look more youthful
- Improved oral health - alternative tooth replacements, such as bridges and dentures, can be a hassle to keep clean and maintain, but individual implants are as easy to maintain as your natural teeth
- Increased confidence - when you are happy with the way your smile looks and feels, you'll feel good
- Increased self-esteem - confidence in your smile can significantly improve your mental health
- Restored comfort - when you are missing a tooth, surrounding teeth take on the pressure/work that the missing tooth would have taken on. Often, this can cause chronic tooth pain, cracks, and worn down enamel
- Durability - most dental implants last for 25+ years with proper care
If you are excited about the benefits of restoration of dental implants, but are unsure if you are the best candidate for the procedure, there are some things to keep in mind. Restoration of dental implants isn't the best option for patients that have little to no natural jaw bone left for an implant to be placed into, those that might be pregnant, people taking blood thinners, and patients that are susceptible to infection. Other than these four types of people, restoration of dental implants in Bridgeton is an excellent option for most patients that want to restore the natural beauty of their smile.
Why Martin Dental & Associates for Restoration of Dental Implants in Bridgeton, MO?
The term "surgical dentistry" can be frightening, but with the right dentist, it isn't. Dr. Martin understands that restoration of dental implants in Bridgeton can be overwhelming, but with proper information and a patient dentist, restoration of dental implants in Bridgeton can be a seamless and beneficial procedure.
Dr. Martin is transparent during the before and after process for dental implants and will answer any questions that you or your family has about the procedure. Martin Dental & Associates has restored the smiles of numerous residents in the Greater St. Louis Area for over 30 years and is the best option for getting the smile you want and deserve.
If you are interested in restoration of dental implants in Bridgeton, MO, or want more information on other dental services offered at Martin Dental & Associates, call our office at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald), or connect with our associates today to schedule an appointment.