Dental Implants, Huntleigh, MO
If you are tired of being embarrassed by missing or imperfect teeth, and want a permanent solution to getting the smile of your dreams, Martin Dental & Associates provides quality restoration of dental implants in Huntleigh, MO. If you are wondering if restoration of dental implants in Huntleigh is the right option for you, or want more information on other services offered at our dentist office, call or contact Martin Dental & Associates today at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald). Dr. John Martin is dedicated to providing the best dental implants in Huntleigh and has restored the smiles of countless residents in the Greater St. Louis, MO, Area.
Who is the Ideal Candidate for Restoration of Dental Implants?
Numerous people are unhappy with the appearance of their smile but don't know if cosmetic dentistry is the right solution for them. If you aren't satisfied with your smile because of chipped, missing, or decaying teeth, or other flaws, but dentures or bridges aren't the best fit for your lifestyle, restoration of dental implants in Huntleigh, MO, could be the best option for you. The benefits of dental implants include:
- A more youthful appearance - a seamless smile can take decades off of a person's appearance and make you look significantly younger
- Improved oral hygiene - unlike dentures, individual dental implants are easy to clean and maintain
- Improved confidence - when you are happy with the way your smile looks and feels, you'll feel good
- Increased self-esteem - when you are unhappy with the appearance of your smile, this can take a toll on your mental health; dental implants can increase your self-esteem and improve your mental health
- Increased comfort - when you are missing a tooth, surrounding teeth take on the pressure/work that the missing tooth would have taken on. Over time, this can lead to chronic tooth pain, cracks, and damage to your jaw bone
- Durability - most dental implants last for upwards of 25 years with proper care
If you are intrigued by the benefits of restoration of dental implants, but aren't sure if you are the best candidate for the procedure, there are some things to keep in mind. Restoration of dental implants isn't a good option for patients that don't have enough of their natural jaw bone left for an implant to be placed into, pregnant women, people taking blood thinners, and those that are susceptible to infection. Outside of these health restrictions, restoration of dental implants in Huntleigh is a great option for most patients that want to revive the look and feel of their smile.
Why Martin Dental & Associates for Restoration of Dental Implants in Huntleigh, MO?
The term "surgical dentistry" can be frightening, but with the right dentist, it isn't. Dr. Martin understands that restoration of dental implants in Huntleigh can be overwhelming, but with adequate information and an accomplished dentist, the process of getting restoration of dental implants in Huntleigh, MO, is seamless.
Dr. Martin is transparent during the before and after process for dental implants and will answer any questions that you or your family has in regards to the procedure. Martin Dental & Associates has restored the smiles of numerous residents in the Greater St. Louis Area for more than three decades and is the best option for getting the smile you want and deserve.
If you are considering restoration of dental implants in Huntleigh, MO, or want more information on other dental services offered at Martin Dental & Associates, call our office at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald), or connect with our associates today to schedule an appointment.