Dental Implants, Jennings, MO
If you have missing or imperfect teeth, and want a permanent solution to getting the smile of your dreams, Martin Dental & Associates provides quality restoration of dental implants in Jennings, MO. To find out whether you are the right candidate for dental implants, or to get more information on the process of restoration of dental implants, call or contact Martin Dental & Associates today at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald). Dr. John Martin is dedicated to providing the best dental implants in Jennings and has revived the smiles of countless residents in the Greater St. Louis, MO, Area.
Who is the Ideal Candidate for Restoration of Dental Implants?
Numerous people are less-than-satisfied with their smile but aren't sure if cosmetic dentistry is the right choice for them. If you aren't confident in your smile because of missing teeth, gaps, decay, or other imperfections, but dentures or bridges aren't the best fit for your lifestyle, restoration of dental implants in Jennings, MO, could be the right tooth-replacement procedure for you. The transformative benefits that dental implants can have on a person include:
- A more youthful appearance - a seamless smile shaves decades off of a person's appearance and make you look more youthful
- Improved oral health - alternative tooth replacements, such as bridges and dentures, can be a hassle to keep clean and maintain, but individual implants are as easy to maintain as your natural teeth
- Improved confidence - when you are happy with your smile, you'll feel good
- Increased self-esteem - when you are unhappy with the appearance of your smile, this can take a toll on your mental health; dental implants can increase your self-esteem and improve your mental health
- Increased comfort - if you are missing teeth, other teeth located in the area take on the pressure that the former tooth would have taken on. Over time, this can lead to chronic tooth pain, cracks, and damage to your jaw bone
- Durability - most dental implants last for upwards of 25 years with proper care
If you are excited about the benefits of restoration of dental implants, but aren't sure if you are the right candidate for the procedure, there are some things to keep in mind. Dental implants aren't a good option for patients that have little to no natural jaw bone left for an implant to be placed into, those that might be pregnant, people taking blood thinners, and patients that are more prone to infection. Other than these four types of people, restoration of dental implants in Jennings is a great option for most patients that want to restore the natural beauty of their smile.
Why Martin Dental & Associates for Restoration of Dental Implants in Jennings, MO?
Surgical dentistry sounds frightening, but with an experienced dentist, it isn't. Dr. Martin understands that restoration of dental implants in Jennings can be overwhelming, but with adequate information and a patient dentist, restoration of dental implants in Jennings can be a seamless and beneficial procedure.
Dr. Martin will take the time to explain the process, provide thorough before and after-surgery safety instructions, and answer any questions that you or your family has about the procedure. Martin Dental & Associates has restored the smiles of numerous residents in the Greater St. Louis Area for more than three decades and is the best option for getting the smile you want and deserve.
If you are considering restoration of dental implants in Jennings, MO, or want more information on other dental services offered at Martin Dental & Associates, call our office at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald), or connect with our associates today to schedule an appointment.