Dental Implants, Central St. Louis, MO
If you are tired of being embarrassed by missing or imperfect teeth, and want a permanent solution to getting the smile of your dreams, Martin Dental & Associates provides quality restoration of dental implants in Central St. Louis, MO. If you are wondering if restoration of dental implants in Central St. Louis is the right option for you, or want more information on other services offered at our dentist office, call or contact Martin Dental & Associates today at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald). Dr. John Martin is dedicated to providing the best dental implants in Central St. Louis and has revived the smiles of countless residents in the Greater St. Louis, MO, Area.
Who is the Ideal Candidate for Restoration of Dental Implants?
Numerous people are less-than-satisfied with the appearance of their smile but aren't sure if cosmetic dentistry is the right solution for them. If you aren't happy with your smile because of chipped, missing, or decaying teeth, or other flaws, but dentures or bridges aren't the best fit for your lifestyle, restoration of dental implants in Central St. Louis, MO, could be the best option for you. The benefits of dental implants include:
- A more youthful appearance - a seamless smile can take decades off of a person's appearance and make you look significantly younger
- Improved oral health - unlike dentures, individual dental implants are easy to clean and maintain
- Restored confidence - when you are happy with the way your smile looks and feels, you'll feel good
- Increased self-esteem - when you are unhappy with the appearance of your smile, this can take a toll on your mental health; dental implants can increase your self-esteem and improve your mental health
- Increased comfort - if you are missing teeth, other teeth located in the area take on the pressure that the former tooth would have taken on. Over time, this can lead to chronic tooth pain, cracks, and damage to your jaw bone
- Durability - most dental implants last for 25+ years with proper care
If you are intrigued by the benefits of restoration of dental implants, but are unsure if you are the right candidate for the procedure, there are a couple of things to keep in mind. Dental implants aren't a good option for patients that don't have enough of their natural jaw bone left for an implant to be placed into, those that might be pregnant, people on blood-thinning medication, and patients that are more prone to infection. Other than these four types of people, restoration of dental implants in Central St. Louis is a great option for most patients that want to revive the look and feel of their smile.
Why Martin Dental & Associates for Restoration of Dental Implants in Central St. Louis, MO?
The term "surgical dentistry" can be frightening, but with the right dentist, it isn't. Dr. Martin understands that getting an implant is a big decision, and can be overwhelming, but with adequate information and an accomplished dentist, restoration of dental implants in Central St. Louis can be a seamless and beneficial procedure.
Dr. Martin will take the time to explain the process, provide thorough before and after-surgery safety instructions, and answer any questions that you or your family has in regards to the procedure. Martin Dental & Associates has restored the smiles of numerous residents in the Greater St. Louis Area for over 30 years and is the best option for getting the smile you want and deserve.
If you are considering restoration of dental implants in Central St. Louis, MO, or want more information on other dental services offered at Martin Dental & Associates, call our office at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald), or connect with our associates today to schedule an appointment.