Dental Implants, Hermann, MO
If you have missing or imperfect teeth, and want a long-term solution for reviving your smile, Martin Dental & Associates provides quality restoration of dental implants in Hermann, MO. To find out whether you are the right candidate for dental implants, or to get more information on the process of restoration of dental implants, call or contact Martin Dental & Associates today at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald). Dr. John Martin is committed to doing whatever it takes to make sure that you are happy with your oral health and has perfected the smiles of countless residents in the Greater St. Louis, MO, Area.
Who is the Ideal Candidate for Restoration of Dental Implants?
Numerous people are unhappy with their smile but don't know if cosmetic dentistry is the right choice for them. If you aren't confident in your smile because of chipped, missing, or decaying teeth, or other flaws, but don't want to deal with dentures or bridges, restoration of dental implants in Hermann, MO, could be the best option for you. The transformative benefits that dental implants can have on a person include:
- A more youthful appearance - a seamless smile shaves decades off of a person's appearance and make you look significantly younger
- Improved oral health - alternative tooth replacements, such as bridges and dentures, can be a hassle to keep clean and maintain, but individual implants are as easy to maintain as your natural teeth
- Improved confidence - when you are happy with the way your smile looks and feels, this can significantly boost your confidence level
- Increased self-esteem - when you are unhappy with the appearance of your smile, this can take a toll on your mental health; dental implants can increase your self-esteem and improve your mental health
- Increased comfort - when you are missing a tooth, surrounding teeth take on the pressure/work that the missing tooth would have taken on. Over time, this can lead to chronic tooth pain, cracks, and damage to your jaw bone
- Durability - most dental implants last for upwards of 25 years with proper care
If you are intrigued by the benefits of restoration of dental implants, but aren't sure if you are the best candidate for the procedure, there are a couple of things to keep in mind. Restoration of dental implants isn't a good option for patients that have little to no natural jaw bone left for an implant to be placed into, pregnant women, people on blood-thinning medication, and those that are susceptible to infection. Other than these four types of people, restoration of dental implants in Hermann is the ideal option for most patients that want to restore the natural beauty of their smile.
Why Martin Dental & Associates for Restoration of Dental Implants in Hermann, MO?
The term "surgical dentistry" can be frightening, but with the right dentist, it isn't. Dr. Martin understands that getting an implant is a big decision, and can be overwhelming, but with proper information and an accomplished dentist, restoration of dental implants in Hermann can be a seamless and beneficial procedure.
Dr. Martin is transparent during the before and after process for dental implants and will answer any questions that you or your family has about the procedure. Martin Dental & Associates has restored the smiles of countless residents in the Greater St. Louis Area for over 30 years and is the best option for getting the smile you want and deserve.
If you are interested in restoration of dental implants in Hermann, MO, or want more information on other dental services offered at Martin Dental & Associates, call our office at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald), or connect with our associates today to schedule an appointment.