Dental Implants, St. John, MO
If you are tired of being embarrassed by missing or imperfect teeth, and want a long-term solution for reviving your smile, Martin Dental & Associates provides quality restoration of dental implants in St. John, MO. If you are wondering if restoration of dental implants in St. John is the right option for you, or want more information on other services offered at our dentist office, call or contact Martin Dental & Associates today at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald). Dr. John Martin is dedicated to providing the best dental implants in St. John and has perfected the smiles of countless residents in the Greater St. Louis, MO, Area.
Who is the Ideal Candidate for Restoration of Dental Implants?
Numerous people are unhappy with the appearance of their smile but don't know if cosmetic dentistry is the right solution for them. If you aren't satisfied with your smile because of chipped, missing, or decaying teeth, or other flaws, but don't want to deal with dentures or bridges, restoration of dental implants in St. John, MO, could be the best option for you. The benefits of dental implants include:
- A more youthful appearance - a perfect smile can take decades off of a person's appearance and make you look significantly younger
- Improved oral hygiene - unlike dentures, individual dental implants are easy to clean and maintain
- Restored confidence - when you are happy with the way your smile looks and feels, this can significantly boost your confidence level
- Increased self-esteem - confidence in your smile can significantly improve your mental health
- Increased comfort - when you are missing a tooth, surrounding teeth take on the pressure/work that the missing tooth would have taken on. Over time, this can lead to chronic tooth pain, cracks, and damage to your jaw bone
- Durability - most dental implants last for upwards of 25 years with proper care
If you are excited about the benefits of restoration of dental implants, but don't know if you are the best candidate for the procedure, there are a few things to keep in mind. Dental implants aren't the best option for patients that don't have enough of their natural jaw bone left for an implant to be placed into, those that might be pregnant, people on blood-thinning medication, and those that are more prone to infection. Other than these four types of people, restoration of dental implants in St. John is a great option for most patients that want to revive the look and feel of their smile.
Why Martin Dental & Associates for Restoration of Dental Implants in St. John, MO?
Surgical dentistry sounds frightening, but with the right dentist, it isn't. Dr. Martin understands that restoration of dental implants in St. John can be overwhelming, but with proper information and an accomplished dentist, the process of getting restoration of dental implants in St. John, MO, is seamless.
Dr. Martin will take the time to explain the process, provide thorough before and after-surgery safety instructions, and answer any questions that you or your family has about the procedure. Martin Dental & Associates has restored the smiles of numerous residents in the Greater St. Louis Area for over 30 years and is the best option for getting the smile you want and deserve.
If you are considering restoration of dental implants in St. John, MO, or want more information on other dental services offered at Martin Dental & Associates, call our office at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald), or connect with our associates today to schedule an appointment.