Dental Implants, Glendale, MO
If you are tired of being embarrassed by missing or imperfect teeth, and want a long-term solution for reviving your smile, Martin Dental & Associates provides quality restoration of dental implants in Glendale, MO. If you are wondering if restoration of dental implants in Glendale is the right option for you, or want more information on other services offered at our dentist office, call or contact Martin Dental & Associates today at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald). Dr. John Martin is dedicated to providing the best dental implants in Glendale and has restored the smiles of countless residents in the Greater St. Louis, MO, Area.
Who is the Ideal Candidate for Restoration of Dental Implants?
Many people are less-than-satisfied with their smile but aren't sure if cosmetic dentistry is the right solution for them. If you aren't confident in your smile because of chipped, missing, or decaying teeth, or other flaws, but don't want to deal with dentures or bridges, restoration of dental implants in Glendale, MO, could be the best option for you. The benefits of dental implants include:
- A younger appearance - a perfect smile can take years off of a person's appearance and make you look significantly younger
- Improved oral health - alternative tooth replacements, such as bridges and dentures, can be a hassle to keep clean and maintain, but individual implants are as easy to maintain as your natural teeth
- Restored confidence - when you are happy with the way your smile looks and feels, this can dramatically improve your self-confidence
- Increased self-esteem - confidence in your smile can significantly improve your mental health
- Restored comfort - when you are missing a tooth, surrounding teeth take on the pressure/work that the missing tooth would have taken on. Over time, this can lead to chronic tooth pain, cracks, and worn down enamel
- Durability - most dental implants last for upwards of 25 years with proper care
If you are intrigued by the benefits of restoration of dental implants, but are unsure if you are the best candidate for the procedure, there are some things to keep in mind. Dental implants aren't a good option for patients that have little to no natural jaw bone left for an implant to be placed into, pregnant women, people taking blood thinners, and patients that are more prone to infection. Other than these four types of people, restoration of dental implants in Glendale is the ideal option for most patients that want to restore the natural beauty of their smile.
Why Martin Dental & Associates for Restoration of Dental Implants in Glendale, MO?
Surgical dentistry sounds frightening, but with an experienced dentist, it isn't. Dr. Martin understands that restoration of dental implants in Glendale can be overwhelming, but with adequate information and an accomplished dentist, restoration of dental implants in Glendale can be a seamless and beneficial procedure.
Dr. Martin will take the time to explain the process, provide thorough before and after-surgery safety instructions, and answer any questions that you or your family has in regards to the procedure. Martin Dental & Associates has perfected the smiles of countless residents in the Greater St. Louis Area for over 30 years and is the best option for getting the smile you want and deserve.
If you are interested in restoration of dental implants in Glendale, MO, or want more information on other dental services offered at Martin Dental & Associates, call our office at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald), or connect with our associates today to schedule an appointment.