Dental Implants, Maplewood, MO
If you have missing or imperfect teeth, and want a long-term solution for reviving your smile, Martin Dental & Associates provides quality restoration of dental implants in Maplewood, MO. If you are wondering if restoration of dental implants in Maplewood is the right option for you, or want more information on other services offered at our dentist office, call or contact Martin Dental & Associates today at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald). Dr. John Martin is committed to doing whatever it takes to make sure that you are happy with your oral health and has restored the smiles of countless residents in the Greater St. Louis, MO, Area.
Who is the Ideal Candidate for Restoration of Dental Implants?
Many people are unhappy with the appearance of their smile but don't know if cosmetic dentistry is the best option for them. If you aren't happy with your smile because of chipped, missing, or decaying teeth, or other flaws, but don't want to deal with dentures or bridges, restoration of dental implants in Maplewood, MO, could be the right tooth-replacement procedure for you. The benefits of dental implants include:
- A more youthful appearance - a seamless smile shaves years off of a person's appearance and make you look significantly younger
- Improved oral health - alternative tooth replacements, such as bridges and dentures, can be a hassle to keep clean and maintain, but individual implants are as easy to maintain as your natural teeth
- Restored confidence - when you are happy with your smile, you'll feel good
- Increased self-esteem - confidence in your smile can significantly improve your mental health
- Restored comfort - if you are missing teeth, other teeth located in the area take on the pressure that the former tooth would have taken on. Over time, this can lead to chronic tooth pain, cracks, and worn down enamel
- Durability - most dental implants last for upwards of 25 years with proper care
If you are excited about the benefits of restoration of dental implants, but are unsure if you are the right candidate for the procedure, there are a few things to keep in mind. Dental implants aren't a good option for patients that don't have enough of their natural jaw bone left for an implant to be placed into, pregnant women, people taking blood thinners, and those that are more prone to infection. Other than these four types of people, restoration of dental implants in Maplewood is the ideal option for most patients that want to restore the natural beauty of their smile.
Why Martin Dental & Associates for Restoration of Dental Implants in Maplewood, MO?
Surgical dentistry sounds frightening, but with an experienced dentist, it isn't. Dr. Martin understands that restoration of dental implants in Maplewood can be overwhelming, but with proper information and an accomplished dentist, restoration of dental implants in Maplewood can be a seamless and beneficial procedure.
Dr. Martin is transparent during the before and after process for dental implants and will answer any questions that you or your family has in regards to the procedure. Martin Dental & Associates has perfected the smiles of numerous residents in the Greater St. Louis Area for more than three decades and is the best option for getting the smile you want and deserve.
If you are interested in restoration of dental implants in Maplewood, MO, or want more information on other dental services offered at Martin Dental & Associates, call our office at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald), or connect with our associates today to schedule an appointment.