Are you ready to give yourself the gleaming, healthy smile you deserve? When it comes to Berkeley, MO cosmetic dentistry, you need a skilled, experienced dental team who understands your needs and has the technical skill and expertise to flawlessly execute any cosmetic dentistry procedure you need. John Martin Dental is that dental team. On our team are cosmetic dentistry expert dentists who have worked with countless Berkeley, MO patients to restore their smiles to perfection. To find out more about John Martin Dental, our Berkeley, MO cosmetic dentistry services and how we can help you, contact us or call our Maryland Heights office at (314) 739-1222 or our Gerald location at 573-764-2425.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Berkeley, MO cosmetic dentistry is a speciality type of dentistry that aims to enhance and maintain the appearance of a person's smile, including the teeth and gums. Using new and proven techniques and materials, a qualified cosmetic dentist can fashion the perfect smile for every patient.
For those unfamiliar with the practice, cosmetic dentistry may seem like something only for those who place importance on their appearance above all else. However, this is not true. Cosmetic dentistry is a valuable dental service that can make your mouth healthier, more comfortable, and easier to use. Patients who suffer from malocclusion (an underbite or overbite), chipped or cracked teeth, discolored teeth, or cavities can turn to cosmetic dentistry to restore your appearance and give you renewed confidence with natural, nearly undetectable results.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Affordability. Despite what you might believe, most cosmetic dentistry procedures are reasonably priced.
- Improved health. Most of the treatments and procedures that are done for their cosmetic value also impacts overall health. When dental conditions escalate to life-threatening issues, these procedures greatly improve your health.
- Self-Esteem. When your teeth are looking lackluster or you are a few short of a full set, your self-esteem can greatly suffer. When you look better, you feel better. Receiving Berkeley, MO cosmetic dentistry affords you the confidence you need to go through life with your head held high.
- Quality of Life. You will notice improvements in your life unique to the state of your teeth and which treatments you receive. From improving your biting and chewing abilities to touching up your smile, cosmetic dentistry can improve your quality of life and allow you to enjoy it to the maximum.
- Enhanced Visual Appearance. An obvious result of cosmetic treatment is improving your physical appearance.
- More opportunities. A healthy, nice looking smile can open doors. It helps you appear more professional, which can lead to better job opportunities. For those of you working in industries that require a certain type of aesthetic, cosmetic dentistry will help you acheive your goals.
- Options. Choose from a range of many different treatments. Work with your dentist to choose the one that is best for you.
- Easy Procedures. Berkeley, MO cosmetic dentistry createsoffers} amazing results through procedures that are painless and quick. It's as easy as a simple office visit, after which you can easily go about the rest of your day.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
- Bonding - Dental bonding is a procedure in which a resin, matched in color and texture to a natural tooth, is applied and then bonded, or hardened, with a special light. It can be used to fix damaged teeth like those with chips or cracks, resulting in pefect-looking teeth that are protected from exposure and further damage.
- Cosmetic Bonding - Cosmetic bonding uses the same procedure as regular dental bonding, but is used for cosmetic dentistry purposes. Cosmetic bonding can correct large cracks, chips, or even natural gaps or unusually shaped or sized teeth. The result is a totally natural-looking, complete and even smile. The procedure is quick and simple.
- Crowns - A crown is a thin layer molded to cap the affected tooth. Crowns protect damaged teeth and provide a natural, healthy appearance. In some cases, crowns can be used as non-permanent solutions.
- Full Mouth Rehab - When you need more than just one or two teeth corrected, full mouth rehab is the cosmetic dentistry procedure for you. Full mouth rehab is the use of a personalized combination of individual cosmetic procedures such as crowns, veneers, implants, and dentures, to treat all the affected areas and give you a beautiful, complete smile. When a condition like periodontal disease or a traumatic injury damages a large area of the mouth, you can be restored with full mouth rehab.
- Invisalign - Invisalign is a cosmetic dentistry tool that straightens and positions teeth over time through a series of custom-fitted overlays that the patient wears. It is a perfect fix for slightly crooked teeth and mild overbites or underbites.
- Porcelain Veneers - Veneers are used purely for their cosmetic dentistry value. If you have a tooth or teeth that are discolored or mildly cracked, the thin porcelain laminate can be shaped and bonded to your tooth in a series of two or three office visits.
- Teeth Whitening - There are a number of different cosmetic dentistry strategies for whitening teeth. You will consult with your dentist to determine which method of whitening is best for you. Professional cosmetic dentistry teeth whitening can typically be done in one to two office visits.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings - When you have a cavity, a filling is necessary. But rather than a traditional gold or silver filling, tooth-colored fillings are, as the name implies, made to match the natural color of your teeth. To treat small or medium cavities, you can opt for a tooth-colored filling that will be undetectable, restoring your smile.
John Martin Dental & Associates provides complete dentistry services, including:
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
- Kids Dentist Near Me
- Dental Office Near Me
- Wisdom Tooth Extraction
- Dentists Near Me
- Family Dentist
- Wisdom Tooth Removal
Berkeley, MO Cosmetic Dentistry Near Me | John Martin Dental
Are you ready to receive Berkeley, MO cosmetic dentistry services? John Martin Dental is the trusted dental office for all dental procedures - general dentistry, surgical work, and cosmetic dentistry. Whatever brings you to seek Berkeley, MO cosmetic dental work, whether you have a damaged tooth, gum disease, a mouth injury, discoloration over time, or naturally crooked or misshapen teeth, we have ability to perform the cosmetic dentistry procedures that will give you the stunning set of teeth you've dreamed of. Begin the process today by contacting us or calling our Maryland Heights office at (314) 739-1222 or our Gerald location at 573-764-2425.