Richmond Heights, MO
Isn't it time by now to give yourself the smile makeover you've been longing for? When it comes to Richmond Heights, MO cosmetic dentistry, you need a skilled, experienced dental team who understands your needs and has the technical skill and expertise to flawlessly execute any cosmetic dentistry procedure you need. John Martin Dental is that dental team. Our dentists are leaders in cosmetic dentistry and have been trusted by countless Richmond Heights, MO patients to restore their smiles to perfection. To learn more about John Martin Dental, our Richmond Heights, MO cosmetic dentistry offerings and how we can help you, contact us or call our Maryland Heights office at (314) 739-1222 or our Gerald location at 573-764-2425.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Richmond Heights, MO cosmetic dentistry is a speciality type of dentistry concerned with improving the appearance of a person's smile, including the teeth and gums. Using modern techniques and materials, a qualified cosmetic dentist can give every patient the beautiful smile they seek.
You may think that cosmetic dentistry is a shallow tool only used for vanity. However, this is not true. Cosmetic dentistry is a valuable dental service with health and utility benefits. Patients who suffer from malocclusion (an underbite or overbite), chipped or cracked teeth, discolored teeth, or cavities can turn to cosmetic dentistry to restore the appearance of your smile and give you renewed confidence with results that appear natural.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Affordability. Despite what you might believe, many cosmetic dentistry procedures are reasonably priced.
- Improved health. Most of the treatments and procedures that are done for their cosmetic value are also used to treat oral health problems. When dental conditions can quickly turn into serious health issues, these procedures greatly improve your health.
- Self-Esteem. When your teeth are looking lackluster or you are a few short of a full set, it can be a huge blow to your self-esteem. Feel better and look better. Richmond Heights, MO cosmetic dentistry procedures give you the confidence you need to go through life with your head held high.
- Quality of Life. You will notice improvements in your life unique to the state of your teeth and which treatments you receive. Cosmetic dentistry can make a huge difference in your ability to enjoy your life, whether correcting your biting and chewing abilities or touching up your smile.
- Enhanced Visual Appearance. Treating your teeth cosmetically means that your physical appearance will be improved.
- More opportunities. Having a good set of teeth and a healthy smile can open doors. It helps you appear more professional, which can lead to better job opportunities. For those of you working in industries that require a certain type of appearance, cosmetic dentistry will help you acheive your goals.
- Options. We offer a wide range of cosmetic dentistry procedures to choose from. Work with your dentist to decide the best option that works best for you.
- Easy Procedures. Richmond Heights, MO cosmetic dentistry createsoffers} stunning results without extensive, lengthy, invasive procedures. In as little as one office visit, you can receive a full treatment, after which you can easily go about the rest of your day.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
- Bonding - Dental bonding involves a resin that is matched to the texture and color of your natural teeth, and is applied and then bonded, or hardened, with a special light. It can address damaged teeth like those with chips or cracks, protecting them and enhancing the appearance of your smile.
- Cosmetic Bonding - Cosmetic bonding uses the same procedure as regular dental bonding, but is done as a cosmetic dentistry procedure. Cosmetic bonding can be used to fix large cracks, chips, or even natural gaps or unusually shaped or sized teeth. The result is a totally natural-looking, complete and even smile. The procedure is quick and simple.
- Crowns - A crown is a thin cap molded to fit the affected tooth. Crowns protect damaged teeth and provide a natural, healthy appearance. Crowns can be made to be non-permanent if necessary.
- Full Mouth Rehab - When you need more than just one or two teeth corrected, full mouth rehab is the cosmetic dentistry procedure for you. Full mouth rehab is the use of a personalized combination of individual cosmetic procedures such as crowns, veneers, implants, and dentures, to treat the entire affected areas and give you a beautiful, complete smile. Conditions like periodontal disease or major trauma to the mouth will benefit from full mouth rehab.
- Invisalign - Invisalign is a cosmetic dentistry tool that uses a series of custom-fitted clear overlays to straighten teeth and get them in the desired position over time. This is an easy way to correct slightly crooked teeth and mild overbites or underbites.
- Porcelain Veneers - Veneers are used purely for their cosmetic dentistry value. A tooth that is mildly discolored or cracked can be solved with a thin porcelain laminate that is shaped and bonded to your tooth in a series of two or three office visits.
- Teeth Whitening - There are multiple options for professional teeth whitening cosmetic dentistry. Talk to your dentist to find out the best whitening solution for you. Professional cosmetic dentistry teeth whitening can typically be done in one to two office visits.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings - When you have a cavity, you need to get a filling. But rather than a traditional gold or silver filling, tooth-colored fillings are, as the name implies, made to match the natural color of your teeth. To treat small or medium cavities, you can opt for a tooth-colored filling that will be undetectable, restoring your smile.
John Martin Dental & Associates provides complete dentistry services, including:
- Dental Care
- Kids Dentist Near Me
- Dental Office Near Me
- Wisdom Tooth Extraction
- Dentists Near Me
- Family Dentist
- Wisdom Tooth Removal
- Tooth Bonding
- Dental Office
Richmond Heights, MO Cosmetic Dentistry Near Me | John Martin Dental
Are you in need of Richmond Heights, MO cosmetic dentistry services? John Martin Dental is the premiere provider for all dental procedures - general dentistry, surgical work, and cosmetic dentistry. Whatever your reason for seeking Richmond Heights, MO cosmetic dental work, whether you have a damaged tooth, gum disease, an injury, discoloration over time, or teeth that have grown in crooked or misshapen, we have ability to perform the cosmetic dentistry procedures that will give you the stunning set of teeth you've dreamed of. Begin the process today by contacting us or calling our Maryland Heights office at (314) 739-1222 or our Gerald location at 573-764-2425.