Are you ready to give yourself the gleaming, healthy smile you deserve? When it comes to Belle, MO cosmetic dentistry, you need a skilled, experienced dental team who understands your needs and has the technical training and expertise to flawlessly execute any cosmetic dentistry procedure you need. John Martin Dental is that dental team. On our team are cosmetic dentistry expert dentists who have worked with countless Belle, MO patients to give them smiles they love. To learn more about John Martin Dental, our Belle, MO cosmetic dentistry services and how we can help you, contact us or call our Maryland Heights office at (314) 739-1222 or our Gerald location at 573-764-2425.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
The practice of Belle, MO cosmetic dentistry is the dental field concerned with improving the appearance of a person's smile, including the teeth and gums. Using new and proven techniques and materials, a talented cosmetic dentist can fashion the perfect smile for every patient.
For those unfamiliar with the practice, cosmetic dentistry may seem like a shallow tool only used for vanity. However, this is not the case. Cosmetic dentistry is a valuable type of dentistry that can make your mouth healthier, more comfortable, and easier to use. Patients who suffer from malocclusion (an underbite or overbite), chipped or cracked teeth, discolored teeth, or cavities can turn to cosmetic dentistry to restore the appearance of your smile and give you renewed confidence with results that appear natural.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Affordability. Despite common misconceptions, most cosmetic dentistry procedures are reasonably priced.
- Improved health. Most of the treatments and procedures that are done for their cosmetic value are also used to treat oral health problems. When dental conditions can quickly turn into serious health issues, these procedures greatly improve your health.
- Self-Esteem. When your teeth are looking lackluster or you are you are missing a tooth or part of a tooth, it can be a huge blow to your self-esteem. Feel better and look better. Receiving Belle, MO cosmetic dentistry affords you the confidence you need to go through life with a beaming smile.
- Quality of Life. You will notice improvements in your life unique to the state of your teeth and which treatments you receive. Cosmetic dentistry can make a huge difference in your ability to enjoy your life, whether correcting your biting and chewing abilities or touching up your smile.
- Enhanced Visual Appearance. Treating your teeth cosmetically means that your physical appearance will be improved.
- More opportunities. A healthy, nice looking smile can open doors. You can come across as more professional, which can lead to better job opportunities. For those of you working in industries that require a certain type of appearance, cosmetic dentistry puts your aspirations within reach.
- Options. Choose from a range of many different treatments. Work with your dentist to decide the one that is best for you.
- Easy Procedures. Belle, MO cosmetic dentistry createsoffers} stunning results without extensive, lengthy, invasive procedures. It's as easy as a simple office visit, after which you can easily go about the rest of your day.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
- Bonding - Dental bonding is a procedure in which a resin, matched in color and texture to a natural tooth, is applied and then bonded, or hardened, with a special light. It can address damaged teeth like those with chips or cracks, protecting them and enhancing the appearance of your smile.
- Cosmetic Bonding - Cosmetic bonding is the same procedure as regular dental bonding, but is used for cosmetic dentistry purposes. Cosmetic bonding can correct large cracks, chips, or even natural gaps or unusually shaped or sized teeth. Cosmetic bonding leaves you with a totally natural-looking, complete and even smile. The procedure is quick and simple.
- Crowns - A crown is a thin layer molded to cap the affected tooth. Crowns protect damaged teeth and provide a seamless appearance. In some cases, crowns can be used as non-permanent solutions.
- Full Mouth Rehab - When you have more than a couple affected teeth, turn to full mouth rehab. Full mouth rehab is the use of a personalized combination of individual cosmetic procedures such as crowns, veneers, implants, and dentures, to treat the entire affected areas and give you a beautiful, complete smile. When a condition like periodontal disease or a traumatic injury damages a large area of the mouth, you can be restored with full mouth rehab.
- Invisalign - Invisalign is a cosmetic dentistry tool that straightens and positions teeth over time through a series of custom-fitted overlays that the patient wears. It is a perfect fix for slightly crooked teeth and mild overbites or underbites.
- Porcelain Veneers - Veneers are used purely for their cosmetic dentistry value. If you have a tooth or teeth that are discolored or mildly cracked, the thin porcelain laminate can be shaped and bonded to your tooth in a series of two or three office visits.
- Teeth Whitening - There are multiple options for professional teeth whitening cosmetic dentistry. Talk to your dentist to determine which method of whitening is best for you. Your dentist can perform professional cosmetic whitening in one to two office visits.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings - When you have a cavity, you need to get a filling. You no longer have to be stuck with a silver or gold filling that stands out. A tooth-colored filling is made to match the natural color of your teeth. For small to medium-sized cavities, you can opt for a tooth-colored filling that will be undetectable, restoring your smile.
John Martin Dental & Associates provides complete dentistry services, including:
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
- Kids Dentist Near Me
- Dental Office Near Me
- Wisdom Tooth Extraction
- Dentists Near Me
- Family Dentist
- Wisdom Tooth Removal
Belle, MO Cosmetic Dentistry Near Me | John Martin Dental
Are you ready to receive Belle, MO cosmetic dentistry services? John Martin Dental is the trusted dental office for all dental procedures - general dentistry, surgical work, and cosmetic dentistry. Whatever your reason for seeking Belle, MO cosmetic dental work, whether you have a damaged tooth, gum disease, an injury, discoloration over time, or naturally crooked or misshapen teeth, we have ability to perform the cosmetic dentistry procedures that will give you the stunning set of teeth you've dreamed of. Begin the process today by contacting us or calling our Maryland Heights office at (314) 739-1222 or our Gerald location at 573-764-2425.