Are you ready to give yourself the gleaming, healthy smile you deserve? When it comes to Ferguson, MO cosmetic dentistry, you need a skilled, experienced dental team who understands your needs and has the technical skill and expertise to flawlessly execute any cosmetic dentistry procedure you need. John Martin Dental is that dental team. Our dentists are leaders in cosmetic dentistry and have worked with countless Ferguson, MO patients to restore their smiles to perfection. To find out more about John Martin Dental, our Ferguson, MO cosmetic dentistry services and how we can help you, contact us or call our Maryland Heights office at (314) 739-1222 or our Gerald location at 573-764-2425.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Ferguson, MO cosmetic dentistry is a speciality type of dentistry concerned with improving the appearance of a person's smile, including the teeth and gums. Armed with modern techniques and materials, a talented cosmetic dentist can give every patient the beautiful smile they seek.
For those unfamiliar with the practice, cosmetic dentistry may seem like something only for those who place importance on their appearance above all else. However, this is not true. Cosmetic dentistry is an important type of dentistry with health and utility benefits. For patients with issues like malocclusion (an underbite or overbite), chipped or cracked teeth, discolored teeth, or cavities, cosmetic dentistry solutions can restore the appearance of your smile and give you renewed confidence with natural, nearly undetectable results.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Affordability. Despite common misconceptions, most cosmetic dentistry procedures are reasonably affordable.
- Improved health. Most of the treatments and procedures that are done for their cosmetic value also impacts overall health. When dental problems can quickly turn into life-threatening issues, these procedures greatly improve your health.
- Self-Esteem. When your teeth are looking lackluster or you are you are missing a tooth or part of a tooth, it can be a huge blow to your self-esteem. When you look better, you feel better. Ferguson, MO cosmetic dentistry procedures give you the confidence you need to go through life with a beaming smile.
- Quality of Life. Exactly how this manifests will depend on the state of your teeth and which treatments you receive. Cosmetic dentistry can make a huge difference in your ability to enjoy your life, whether correcting your biting and chewing abilities or touching up your smile.
- Enhanced Visual Appearance. An obvious result of cosmetic treatment is improving your physical appearance.
- More opportunities. Having a good set of teeth and a healthy smile can open doors. You can come across as more professional, which can lead to better job opportunities. If you are in an industry that particularly places importance on aesthetic, cosmetic dentistry puts your aspirations within reach.
- Options. Choose from a range of many different treatments. Work with your dentist to choose the one that is best for you.
- Easy Procedures. Ferguson, MO cosmetic dentistry createsoffers} amazing results without extensive, lengthy, invasive procedures. It's as easy as a simple office visit, after which you can easily go about the rest of your day.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
- Bonding - Dental bonding is a procedure in which a resin, matched in color and texture to a natural tooth, is applied and then bonded, or hardened, with a special light. It can address chipped and cracked teeth, resulting in pefect-looking teeth that are protected from exposure and further damage.
- Cosmetic Bonding - Cosmetic bonding uses the same procedure as regular dental bonding, but is used for cosmetic dentistry purposes. Cosmetic bonding can be used to fix large cracks, chips, or even natural gaps or unusually shaped or sized teeth. The result is a totally natural-looking, complete and even smile. The procedure is quick and simple.
- Crowns - A crown is a thin cap molded to fit the affected tooth. For teeth with damage, crowns provide protection and a seamless appearance. Crowns can be made to be non-permanent if necessary.
- Full Mouth Rehab - When you need more than just one or two teeth corrected, full mouth rehab is the cosmetic dentistry procedure for you. It is a personalized cosmetic dentistry treatment that uses the necessary combination of cosmetic procedures such as crowns, veneers, implants, and dentures, to treat the entire affected areas and give you a beautiful, complete smile. When a condition like periodontal disease or a traumatic injury damages a large area of the mouth, you will benefit from full mouth rehab.
- Invisalign - Invisalign is a cosmetic dentistry tool that straightens and positions teeth over time through a series of custom-fitted overlays that the patient wears. This is an easy way to correct slightly crooked teeth and mild overbites or underbites.
- Porcelain Veneers - Veneers are a pure cosmetic dentistry procedure. A tooth that is mildly discolored or cracked can be solved with a thin porcelain laminate that is shaped and bonded to your tooth in a series of two or three office visits.
- Teeth Whitening - There are a number of different cosmetic dentistry strategies for whitening teeth. You will consult with your dentist to find out the best whitening solution for you. Your dentist can perform professional cosmetic whitening in one to two office visits.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings - When you have a cavity, you need to get a filling. But rather than a traditional gold or silver filling, tooth-colored fillings are, as the name implies, made to match the natural color of your teeth. For small to medium-sized cavities, you can opt for a tooth-colored filling that will be undetectable, restoring your smile.
John Martin Dental & Associates provides complete dentistry services, including:
- Dental Care
- Kids Dentist Near Me
- Dental Office Near Me
- Wisdom Tooth Extraction
- Dentists Near Me
- Family Dentist
- Wisdom Tooth Removal
- Tooth Bonding
- Dental Office
Ferguson, MO Cosmetic Dentistry Near Me | John Martin Dental
Are you in need of Ferguson, MO cosmetic dentistry services? John Martin Dental is the trusted dental office for all dental procedures - general dentistry, surgical work, and cosmetic dentistry. Whatever your reason for seeking Ferguson, MO cosmetic dental work, whether you have a damaged tooth, gum disease, a mouth injury, discoloration over time, or naturally crooked or misshapen teeth, we have the cosmetic dentistry skill and knowledge required to give you the stunning set of teeth you've dreamed of. Begin the process today by contacting us or calling our Maryland Heights office at (314) 739-1222 or our Gerald location at 573-764-2425.