Webster Groves, MO
Are you ready to give yourself the gleaming, healthy smile you deserve? When it comes to Webster Groves, MO cosmetic dentistry, you need a skilled, experienced dental team who understands your needs and has the technical training and expertise to flawlessly execute any cosmetic dentistry procedure you need. John Martin Dental is that dental team. On our team are cosmetic dentistry expert dentists who have worked with countless Webster Groves, MO patients to restore their smiles to perfection. To learn more about John Martin Dental, our Webster Groves, MO cosmetic dentistry services and how we can help you, contact us or call our Maryland Heights office at (314) 739-1222 or our Gerald location at 573-764-2425.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Webster Groves, MO cosmetic dentistry is a speciality type of dentistry concerned with improving the appearance of a person's smile, including the teeth and gums. Using modern techniques and materials, a talented cosmetic dentist can give every patient the beautiful smile they seek.
You may think that cosmetic dentistry is something only for those who place importance on their appearance above all else. However, this is not true. Cosmetic dentistry is an important dental service that can make your mouth healthier, more comfortable, and easier to use. Patients who suffer from malocclusion (an underbite or overbite), chipped or cracked teeth, discolored teeth, or cavities can turn to cosmetic dentistry to restore the appearance of your smile and give you renewed confidence with natural, nearly undetectable results.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Affordability. Despite what you might believe, many cosmetic dentistry procedures are reasonably affordable.
- Improved health. Many of the treatments and procedures that are done for their cosmetic value are also used to treat oral health problems. When dental problems can quickly turn into life-threatening issues, these procedures effectively treat the problem.
- Self-Esteem. When your natural set of teeth is less than pearly white or a few short of a full set, your self-esteem can greatly suffer. Feel better and look better. Webster Groves, MO cosmetic dentistry procedures give you the confidence you need to go through life with your head held high.
- Quality of Life. You will notice improvements in your life unique to the state of your teeth and which treatments you receive. From improving your biting and chewing abilities to touching up your smile, cosmetic dentistry can improve your quality of life and allow you to enjoy it to the maximum.
- Enhanced Visual Appearance. Treating your teeth cosmetically means improving your physical appearance.
- More opportunities. Having a good set of teeth and a healthy smile can open doors. You can come across as more professional, which can lead to better job opportunities. For those of you working in industries that require a certain type of appearance, cosmetic dentistry will help you acheive your goals.
- Options. We offer a wide range of cosmetic dentistry procedures to choose from. Work with your dentist to decide the one that works best for you.
- Easy Procedures. Webster Groves, MO cosmetic dentistry createsoffers} amazing results without extensive, lengthy, invasive procedures. In as little as one office visit, you can receive a full treatment, after which you can easily go about the rest of your day.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
- Bonding - Dental bonding involves a resin that is matched to the texture and color of your natural teeth, and is applied and then bonded, or hardened, with a special light. It can be used to fix chipped and cracked teeth, protecting them and enhancing the appearance of your smile.
- Cosmetic Bonding - Cosmetic bonding uses the same procedure as regular dental bonding, but is used for cosmetic dentistry purposes. Cosmetic bonding can correct large cracks, chips, or even natural gaps or unusually shaped or sized teeth. The result is a totally natural-looking, complete and even smile. The procedure is quick and simple.
- Crowns - A crown is a thin cap molded to fit the affected tooth. Crowns protect damaged teeth and provide a natural, healthy appearance. In some cases, crowns can be used as non-permanent solutions.
- Full Mouth Rehab - When you have more than a couple affected teeth, turn to full mouth rehab. Full mouth rehab is a personalized cosmetic dentistry treatment that uses the necessary combination of cosmetic procedures such as crowns, veneers, implants, and dentures, to treat all the affected areas and give you a beautiful, complete smile. Conditions like periodontal disease or major trauma to the mouth can be restored with full mouth rehab.
- Invisalign - Invisalign is a cosmetic dentistry tool that uses a series of custom-fitted clear overlays to straighten teeth and get them in the desired position over time. It is a perfect fix for slightly crooked teeth and mild overbites or underbites.
- Porcelain Veneers - Veneers are a pure cosmetic dentistry procedure. If you have a tooth or teeth that are discolored or mildly cracked, the thin porcelain laminate can be shaped and bonded to your tooth in a series of two or three office visits.
- Teeth Whitening - There are a number of different cosmetic dentistry strategies for whitening teeth. Talk to your dentist to determine the best whitening solution for you. Your dentist can perform professional cosmetic whitening in one to two office visits.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings - When you have a cavity, a filling is necessary. But rather than a traditional gold or silver filling, tooth-colored fillings are, as the name implies, made to match the natural color of your teeth. To treat small or medium cavities, you can opt for a tooth-colored filling that will be undetectable, restoring your smile.
John Martin Dental & Associates provides complete dentistry services, including:
- Wisdom Tooth Removal
- Tooth Bonding
- Dental Office
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Professional Teeth Whitening Services
- Emergency Dentistry
- Dental Bonding
- Dental Veneers
- Tooth Fillings
Webster Groves, MO Cosmetic Dentistry Near Me | John Martin Dental
Are you ready to receive Webster Groves, MO cosmetic dentistry services? John Martin Dental is the premiere provider for all dental procedures - general dentistry, surgical work, and cosmetic dentistry. Whatever your reason for seeking Webster Groves, MO cosmetic dental work, whether you have a damaged tooth, gum disease, an injury, discolored teeth, or naturally crooked or misshapen teeth, we have the cosmetic dentistry skill and knowledge required to give you the stunning set of teeth you've dreamed of. Begin the process today by contacting us or calling our Maryland Heights office at (314) 739-1222 or our Gerald location at 573-764-2425.