Isn't it time by now to give yourself the smile makeover you've been longing for? When it comes to Stanton, MO cosmetic dentistry, don't settle for second best. Pick the experienced dental team who understands your needs and has the technical training and expertise to flawlessly execute any cosmetic dentistry procedure you need. John Martin Dental is that dental team. Our dentists are leaders in cosmetic dentistry and have worked with countless Stanton, MO patients to give them smiles they love. To learn more about John Martin Dental, our Stanton, MO cosmetic dentistry services and how we can help you, contact us or call our Maryland Heights office at (314) 739-1222 or our Gerald location at 573-764-2425.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Stanton, MO cosmetic dentistry is a speciality type of dentistry that aims to enhance and maintain the appearance of a person's smile, including the teeth and gums. Using new and proven techniques and materials, a qualified cosmetic dentist can fashion the perfect smile for every patient.
For those unfamiliar with the practice, cosmetic dentistry may seem like a shallow tool only used for vanity. However, this is not the case. Cosmetic dentistry is a valuable dental service with health and utility benefits. For patients with issues like malocclusion (an underbite or overbite), chipped or cracked teeth, discolored teeth, or cavities, cosmetic dentistry solutions can restore your appearance and give you renewed confidence with results that appear natural.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Affordability. Despite what you might believe, many cosmetic dentistry procedures are reasonably affordable.
- Improved health. Many of the treatments and procedures that are done for their cosmetic value are also used to treat oral health problems. When dental conditions can quickly turn into serious health issues, these procedures effectively treat the problem.
- Self-Esteem. When your natural set of teeth is less than pearly white or a few short of a full set, it can be a huge blow to your self-esteem. Feel better and look better. Receiving Stanton, MO cosmetic dentistry affords you the confidence you need to go through life with a beaming smile.
- Quality of Life. You will notice improvements in your life unique to the state of your teeth and which treatments you receive. From improving your biting and chewing abilities to touching up your smile, cosmetic dentistry can improve your quality of life and allow you to enjoy it to the maximum.
- Enhanced Visual Appearance. An obvious result of cosmetic treatment is that your physical appearance will be improved.
- More opportunities. A healthy, nice looking smile can open doors. It helps you appear more professional, which can lead to better job opportunities. For those of you working in industries that require a certain type of appearance, cosmetic dentistry will help you acheive your goals.
- Options. We offer a wide range of cosmetic dentistry procedures to choose from. Work with your dentist to choose the one that works best for you.
- Easy Procedures. Stanton, MO cosmetic dentistry createsoffers} amazing results without extensive, lengthy, invasive procedures. In as little as one office visit, you can receive a full treatment, after which you can easily go about the rest of your day.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
- Bonding - Dental bonding is a procedure in which a resin, matched in color and texture to a natural tooth, is applied and then bonded, or hardened, with a special light. It can address damaged teeth like those with chips or cracks, protecting them and enhancing the appearance of your smile.
- Cosmetic Bonding - Cosmetic bonding is the same procedure as regular dental bonding, but is done as a cosmetic dentistry procedure. Cosmetic bonding can be used to fix large cracks, chips, or even natural gaps or unusually shaped or sized teeth. Cosmetic bonding leaves you with a totally natural-looking, complete and even smile. The procedure is quick and simple.
- Crowns - A crown is a thin layer molded to cap the affected tooth. Crowns protect damaged teeth and provide a natural, healthy appearance. In some cases, crowns can be used as non-permanent solutions.
- Full Mouth Rehab - When you need more than just one or two teeth corrected, full mouth rehab is the cosmetic dentistry procedure for you. It is the use of a personalized combination of individual cosmetic procedures such as crowns, veneers, implants, and dentures, to treat the entire affected areas and give you a beautiful, complete smile. Conditions like periodontal disease or major trauma to the mouth can be restored with full mouth rehab.
- Invisalign - Invisalign is a cosmetic dentistry tool that uses a series of custom-fitted clear overlays to straighten teeth and get them in the desired position over time. It is a perfect fix for slightly crooked teeth and mild overbites or underbites.
- Porcelain Veneers - Veneers are used purely for their cosmetic dentistry value. If you have a tooth or teeth that are discolored or mildly cracked, the thin porcelain laminate can be shaped and bonded to your tooth in a series of two or three office visits.
- Teeth Whitening - There are multiple options for professional teeth whitening cosmetic dentistry. Talk to your dentist to determine the best whitening solution for you. Professional cosmetic dentistry teeth whitening can typically be done in one to two office visits.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings - When you have a cavity, you need to get a filling. But rather than a traditional gold or silver filling, tooth-colored fillings are, as the name implies, made to match the natural color of your teeth. To treat small or medium cavities, you can opt for a tooth-colored filling that will be undetectable, restoring your smile.
John Martin Dental & Associates provides complete dentistry services, including:
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
- Kids Dentist Near Me
- Dental Office Near Me
- Wisdom Tooth Extraction
- Dentists Near Me
- Family Dentist
- Wisdom Tooth Removal
- Tooth Bonding
- Dental Office
Stanton, MO Cosmetic Dentistry Near Me | John Martin Dental
Are you ready to receive Stanton, MO cosmetic dentistry services? John Martin Dental is the premiere provider for all dental procedures - general dentistry, surgical work, and cosmetic dentistry. Whatever your reason for seeking Stanton, MO cosmetic dental work, whether you have a damaged tooth, periodontal disease, an injury, discoloration over time, or naturally crooked or misshapen teeth, we have the cosmetic dentistry skill and knowledge required to give you the stunning set of teeth you've dreamed of. Begin the process today by contacting us or calling our Maryland Heights office at (314) 739-1222 or our Gerald location at 573-764-2425.