North St. Louis County, MO
Are you ready to give yourself the gleaming, healthy smile you deserve? When it comes to North St. Louis County, MO cosmetic dentistry, don't settle for second best. Pick the experienced dental team who understands your needs and has the technical skill and expertise to flawlessly execute any cosmetic dentistry procedure you need. John Martin Dental is that dental team. Our dentists are leaders in cosmetic dentistry and have worked with countless North St. Louis County, MO patients to give them smiles they love. To learn more about John Martin Dental, our North St. Louis County, MO cosmetic dentistry services and how we can help you, contact us or call our Maryland Heights office at (314) 739-1222 or our Gerald location at 573-764-2425.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
The practice of North St. Louis County, MO cosmetic dentistry is the dental field that aims to enhance and maintain the appearance of a person's smile, including the teeth and gums. Armed with new and proven techniques and materials, a qualified cosmetic dentist can fashion the perfect smile for every patient.
For those unfamiliar with the practice, cosmetic dentistry may seem like something only for those who place importance on their appearance above all else. However, this is not true. Cosmetic dentistry is an important type of dentistry with health and utility benefits. Patients who suffer from malocclusion (an underbite or overbite), chipped or cracked teeth, discolored teeth, or cavities can turn to cosmetic dentistry to restore the appearance of your smile and give you renewed confidence with results that appear natural.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Affordability. Despite what you might believe, most cosmetic dentistry procedures are reasonably affordable.
- Improved health. Most cosmetic dentistry procedures are also used to treat oral health problems. When dental conditions escalate to serious health issues, these procedures effectively treat the problem.
- Self-Esteem. When your teeth are looking lackluster or you are a few short of a full set, it can be a huge blow to your self-esteem. When you look better, you feel better. North St. Louis County, MO cosmetic dentistry procedures give you the confidence you need to go through life with your head held high.
- Quality of Life. You will notice improvements in your life unique to the state of your teeth and which treatments you receive. From improving your biting and chewing abilities to touching up your smile, cosmetic dentistry can improve your quality of life and allow you to enjoy it to the maximum.
- Enhanced Visual Appearance. Treating your teeth cosmetically means improving your physical appearance.
- More opportunities. A healthy, nice looking smile can open doors. You can come across as more professional, which can lead to better job opportunities. For those of you working in industries that require a certain type of appearance, cosmetic dentistry puts your aspirations within reach.
- Options. Choose from a range of many different treatments. Work with your dentist to decide the one that is best for you.
- Easy Procedures. North St. Louis County, MO cosmetic dentistry createsoffers} amazing results without extensive, lengthy, invasive procedures. In as little as one office visit, you can receive a full treatment, after which you can easily go about the rest of your day.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
- Bonding - Dental bonding is a procedure in which a resin, matched in color and texture to a natural tooth, is applied and then bonded, or hardened, with a special light. It can address damaged teeth like those with chips or cracks, protecting them and enhancing the appearance of your smile.
- Cosmetic Bonding - Cosmetic bonding is the same procedure as regular dental bonding, but is done as a cosmetic dentistry procedure. Cosmetic bonding can correct large cracks, chips, or even natural gaps or unusually shaped or sized teeth. The result is a totally natural-looking, complete and even smile. The procedure is quick and simple.
- Crowns - A crown is a thin cap molded to fit the affected tooth. For teeth with damage, crowns provide protection and a natural, healthy appearance. In some cases, crowns can be used as non-permanent solutions.
- Full Mouth Rehab - When you need more than just one or two teeth corrected, full mouth rehab is the cosmetic dentistry procedure for you. Full mouth rehab is the use of a personalized combination of individual cosmetic procedures such as crowns, veneers, implants, and dentures, to treat the entire affected areas and give you a beautiful, complete smile. When a condition like periodontal disease or a traumatic injury damages a large area of the mouth, you can be restored with full mouth rehab.
- Invisalign - Invisalign is a cosmetic dentistry tool that straightens and positions teeth over time through a series of custom-fitted overlays that the patient wears. This is an easy way to correct slightly crooked teeth and mild overbites or underbites.
- Porcelain Veneers - Veneers are a pure cosmetic dentistry procedure. A tooth that is mildly discolored or cracked can be solved with a thin porcelain laminate that is shaped and bonded to your tooth in a series of two or three office visits.
- Teeth Whitening - There are a number of different cosmetic dentistry strategies for whitening teeth. Talk to your dentist to find out the best whitening solution for you. Your dentist can perform professional cosmetic whitening in one to two office visits.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings - When you have a cavity, you need to get a filling. But rather than a traditional gold or silver filling, tooth-colored fillings are, as the name implies, made to match the natural color of your teeth. For small to medium-sized cavities, you can opt for a tooth-colored filling that will be undetectable, restoring your smile.
John Martin Dental & Associates provides complete dentistry services, including:
- Wisdom Tooth Removal
- Tooth Bonding
- Dental Office
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Professional Teeth Whitening Services
- Emergency Dentistry
- Dental Bonding
- Dental Veneers
- Tooth Fillings
North St. Louis County, MO Cosmetic Dentistry Near Me | John Martin Dental
Are you in need of North St. Louis County, MO cosmetic dentistry services? John Martin Dental is the premiere provider for all dental procedures - general dentistry, surgical work, and cosmetic dentistry. Whatever your reason for seeking North St. Louis County, MO cosmetic dental work, whether you have a damaged tooth, periodontal disease, a mouth injury, discoloration over time, or naturally crooked or misshapen teeth, we have ability to perform the cosmetic dentistry procedures that will give you the stunning set of teeth you've dreamed of. Begin the process today by contacting us or calling our Maryland Heights office at (314) 739-1222 or our Gerald location at 573-764-2425.