Are you ready to give yourself the gleaming, healthy smile you deserve? When it comes to Rosebud, MO cosmetic dentistry, don't settle for second best. Pick the experienced dental team who understands your needs and has the technical skill and expertise to flawlessly execute any cosmetic dentistry procedure you need. John Martin Dental is that dental team. Our dentists are leaders in cosmetic dentistry and have been trusted by countless Rosebud, MO patients to restore their smiles to perfection. To learn more about John Martin Dental, our Rosebud, MO cosmetic dentistry offerings and how we can help you, contact us or call our Maryland Heights office at (314) 739-1222 or our Gerald location at 573-764-2425.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
The practice of Rosebud, MO cosmetic dentistry is the dental field concerned with improving the appearance of a person's smile, including the teeth and gums. Armed with modern techniques and materials, a talented cosmetic dentist can give every patient the beautiful smile they seek.
You may think that cosmetic dentistry is something only for those who place importance on their appearance above all else. However, this is not true. Cosmetic dentistry is an important dental service that can make your mouth healthier, more comfortable, and easier to use. Patients who suffer from malocclusion (an underbite or overbite), chipped or cracked teeth, discolored teeth, or cavities can turn to cosmetic dentistry to restore your appearance and give you renewed confidence with results that appear natural.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Affordability. Despite common misconceptions, many cosmetic dentistry procedures are reasonably priced.
- Improved health. Most of the treatments and procedures that are done for their cosmetic value are also used to treat oral health problems. When dental conditions escalate to serious health issues, these procedures greatly improve your health.
- Self-Esteem. When your teeth are looking lackluster or you are a few short of a full set, it can be a huge blow to your self-esteem. Feel better and look better. Rosebud, MO cosmetic dentistry procedures give you the confidence you need to go through life with your head held high.
- Quality of Life. Exactly how this manifests will depend on the state of your teeth and which treatments you receive. From improving your biting and chewing abilities to touching up your smile, cosmetic dentistry can improve your quality of life and allow you to enjoy it to the maximum.
- Enhanced Visual Appearance. An obvious result of cosmetic treatment is improving your physical appearance.
- More opportunities. Having a good set of teeth and a healthy smile can open doors. You can come across as more professional, which can lead to better job opportunities. If you are in an industry that particularly places importance on aesthetic, cosmetic dentistry will help you acheive your goals.
- Options. Choose from a range of many different treatments. Work with your dentist to choose the one that works best for you.
- Easy Procedures. Rosebud, MO cosmetic dentistry createsoffers} stunning results without extensive, lengthy, invasive procedures. It's as easy as a simple office visit, after which you can easily go about the rest of your day.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
- Bonding - Dental bonding is a procedure in which a resin, matched in color and texture to a natural tooth, is applied and then bonded, or hardened, with a special light. It can be used to fix chipped and cracked teeth, resulting in pefect-looking teeth that are protected from exposure and further damage.
- Cosmetic Bonding - Cosmetic bonding uses the same procedure as regular dental bonding, but is used for cosmetic dentistry purposes. Cosmetic bonding can be used to fix large cracks, chips, or even natural gaps or unusually shaped or sized teeth. The result is a totally natural-looking, complete and even smile. The procedure is quick and simple.
- Crowns - A crown is a thin layer molded to cap the affected tooth. For teeth with damage, crowns provide protection and a natural, healthy appearance. In some cases, crowns can be used as non-permanent solutions.
- Full Mouth Rehab - When you need more than just one or two teeth corrected, turn to full mouth rehab. It is a personalized cosmetic dentistry treatment that uses the necessary combination of cosmetic procedures such as crowns, veneers, implants, and dentures, to treat all the affected areas and give you a beautiful, complete smile. When a condition like periodontal disease or a traumatic injury damages a large area of the mouth, you will benefit from full mouth rehab.
- Invisalign - Invisalign is a cosmetic dentistry tool that uses a series of custom-fitted clear overlays to straighten teeth and get them in the desired position over time. It is a perfect fix for slightly crooked teeth and mild overbites or underbites.
- Porcelain Veneers - Veneers are a pure cosmetic dentistry procedure. A tooth that is mildly discolored or cracked can be solved with a thin porcelain laminate that is shaped and bonded to your tooth in a series of two or three office visits.
- Teeth Whitening - There are a number of different cosmetic dentistry strategies for whitening teeth. Talk to your dentist to find out the best whitening solution for you. Professional cosmetic dentistry teeth whitening can typically be done in one to two office visits.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings - When you have a cavity, you need to get a filling. But rather than a traditional gold or silver filling, tooth-colored fillings are, as the name implies, made to match the natural color of your teeth. For small to medium-sized cavities, you can opt for a tooth-colored filling that will be undetectable, restoring your smile.
John Martin Dental & Associates provides complete dentistry services, including:
- Severe Tooth Pain
- Crowded Teeth
- All on 4 Dental Implants
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
Rosebud, MO Cosmetic Dentistry Near Me | John Martin Dental
Are you ready to receive Rosebud, MO cosmetic dentistry services? John Martin Dental is the trusted dental office for all dental procedures - general dentistry, surgical work, and cosmetic dentistry. Whatever brings you to seek Rosebud, MO cosmetic dental work, whether you have a damaged tooth, gum disease, an injury, discolored teeth, or teeth that have grown in crooked or misshapen, we have ability to perform the cosmetic dentistry procedures that will give you the stunning set of teeth you've dreamed of. Begin the process today by contacting us or calling our Maryland Heights office at (314) 739-1222 or our Gerald location at 573-764-2425.