St. Clair, MO
Are you ready to give yourself the gleaming, healthy smile you deserve? When it comes to St. Clair, MO cosmetic dentistry, you need a skilled, experienced dental team who understands your needs and has the technical skill and expertise to flawlessly execute any cosmetic dentistry procedure you need. John Martin Dental is that dental team. Our dentists are leaders in cosmetic dentistry and have been trusted by countless St. Clair, MO patients to give them smiles they love. To learn more about John Martin Dental, our St. Clair, MO cosmetic dentistry offerings and how we can help you, contact us or call our Maryland Heights office at (314) 739-1222 or our Gerald location at 573-764-2425.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
St. Clair, MO cosmetic dentistry is a speciality type of dentistry that aims to enhance and maintain the appearance of a person's smile, including the teeth and gums. Armed with new and proven techniques and materials, a talented cosmetic dentist can give every patient the beautiful smile they seek.
You may think that cosmetic dentistry is something only for those who place importance on their appearance above all else. However, this is not the case. Cosmetic dentistry is an important dental service that can make your mouth healthier, more comfortable, and easier to use. Patients who suffer from malocclusion (an underbite or overbite), chipped or cracked teeth, discolored teeth, or cavities can turn to cosmetic dentistry to restore the appearance of your smile and give you renewed confidence with natural, nearly undetectable results.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Affordability. Despite what you might believe, most cosmetic dentistry procedures are reasonably priced.
- Improved health. Many of the treatments and procedures that are done for their cosmetic value also impacts overall health. When dental problems can quickly turn into life-threatening issues, these procedures effectively treat the problem.
- Self-Esteem. When your natural set of teeth is less than pearly white or a few short of a full set, it can be a huge blow to your self-esteem. When you look better, you feel better. St. Clair, MO cosmetic dentistry procedures give you the confidence you need to go through life with a beaming smile.
- Quality of Life. Exactly how this manifests will depend on the state of your teeth and which treatments you receive. Cosmetic dentistry can make a huge difference in your ability to enjoy your life, whether correcting your biting and chewing abilities or touching up your smile.
- Enhanced Visual Appearance. Treating your teeth cosmetically means improving your physical appearance.
- More opportunities. A healthy, nice looking smile can open doors. You can come across as more professional, which opens up better job opportunities. If you are in an industry that particularly places importance on aesthetic, cosmetic dentistry will help you acheive your goals.
- Options. Choose from a range of many different treatments. Work with your dentist to decide the best option that is best for you.
- Easy Procedures. St. Clair, MO cosmetic dentistry createsoffers} amazing results through procedures that are painless and quick. It's as easy as a simple office visit, after which you can easily go about the rest of your day.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
- Bonding - Dental bonding is a procedure in which a resin, matched in color and texture to a natural tooth, is applied and then bonded, or hardened, with a special light. It can be used to fix damaged teeth like those with chips or cracks, protecting them and enhancing the appearance of your smile.
- Cosmetic Bonding - Cosmetic bonding uses the same procedure as regular dental bonding, but is used for cosmetic dentistry purposes. Cosmetic bonding can correct large cracks, chips, or even natural gaps or unusually shaped or sized teeth. Cosmetic bonding leaves you with a totally natural-looking, complete and even smile. The procedure is quick and simple.
- Crowns - A crown is a thin layer molded to cap the affected tooth. For teeth with damage, crowns provide protection and a natural, healthy appearance. Crowns can be made to be non-permanent if necessary.
- Full Mouth Rehab - When you need more than just one or two teeth corrected, turn to full mouth rehab. It is the use of a personalized combination of individual cosmetic procedures such as crowns, veneers, implants, and dentures, to treat the entire affected areas and give you a beautiful, complete smile. When a condition like periodontal disease or a traumatic injury damages a large area of the mouth, you can be restored with full mouth rehab.
- Invisalign - Invisalign is a cosmetic dentistry tool that uses a series of custom-fitted clear overlays to straighten teeth and get them in the desired position over time. This is an easy way to correct slightly crooked teeth and mild overbites or underbites.
- Porcelain Veneers - Veneers are used purely for their cosmetic dentistry value. A tooth that is mildly discolored or cracked can be solved with a thin porcelain laminate that is shaped and bonded to your tooth in a series of two or three office visits.
- Teeth Whitening - There are a number of different cosmetic dentistry strategies for whitening teeth. You will consult with your dentist to find out which method of whitening is best for you. Your dentist can perform professional cosmetic whitening in one to two office visits.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings - When you have a cavity, a filling is necessary. But rather than a traditional gold or silver filling, tooth-colored fillings are, as the name implies, made to match the natural color of your teeth. To treat small or medium cavities, you can opt for a tooth-colored filling that will be undetectable, restoring your smile.
John Martin Dental & Associates provides complete dentistry services, including:
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
- Kids Dentist Near Me
- Dental Office Near Me
- Wisdom Tooth Extraction
- Dentists Near Me
- Family Dentist
- Wisdom Tooth Removal
St. Clair, MO Cosmetic Dentistry Near Me | John Martin Dental
Are you in need of St. Clair, MO cosmetic dentistry services? John Martin Dental is the trusted dental office for all dental procedures - general dentistry, surgical work, and cosmetic dentistry. Whatever brings you to seek St. Clair, MO cosmetic dental work, whether you have a damaged tooth, periodontal disease, a mouth injury, discoloration over time, or teeth that have grown in crooked or misshapen, we have ability to perform the cosmetic dentistry procedures that will give you the stunning set of teeth you've dreamed of. Begin the process today by contacting us or calling our Maryland Heights office at (314) 739-1222 or our Gerald location at 573-764-2425.