Earth City, MO
Are you ready to give yourself the gleaming, healthy smile you deserve? When it comes to Earth City, MO cosmetic dentistry, don't settle for second best. Pick the experienced dental team who understands your needs and has the technical training and expertise to flawlessly execute any cosmetic dentistry procedure you need. John Martin Dental is that dental team. On our team are cosmetic dentistry expert dentists who have been trusted by countless Earth City, MO patients to restore their smiles to perfection. To find out more about John Martin Dental, our Earth City, MO cosmetic dentistry services and how we can help you, contact us or call our Maryland Heights office at (314) 739-1222 or our Gerald location at 573-764-2425.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
The practice of Earth City, MO cosmetic dentistry is the dental field that aims to enhance and maintain the appearance of a person's smile, including the teeth and gums. Armed with new and proven techniques and materials, a talented cosmetic dentist can give every patient the beautiful smile they seek.
You may think that cosmetic dentistry is a shallow tool only used for vanity. However, this is not true. Cosmetic dentistry is a valuable dental service with health and utility benefits. Patients who suffer from malocclusion (an underbite or overbite), chipped or cracked teeth, discolored teeth, or cavities can turn to cosmetic dentistry to restore the appearance of your smile and give you renewed confidence with results that appear natural.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Affordability. Despite what you might believe, many cosmetic dentistry procedures are reasonably priced.
- Improved health. Most cosmetic dentistry procedures also impacts overall health. When dental conditions can quickly turn into life-threatening issues, these procedures effectively treat the problem.
- Self-Esteem. When your teeth are looking lackluster or you are a few short of a full set, your self-esteem can greatly suffer. Feel better and look better. Earth City, MO cosmetic dentistry procedures give you the confidence you need to go through life with a beaming smile.
- Quality of Life. You will notice improvements in your life unique to the state of your teeth and which treatments you receive. Cosmetic dentistry can make a huge difference in your ability to enjoy your life, whether correcting your biting and chewing abilities or touching up your smile.
- Enhanced Visual Appearance. Treating your teeth cosmetically means improving your physical appearance.
- More opportunities. A healthy, nice looking smile can open doors. You can come across as more professional, which opens up better job opportunities. For those of you working in industries that require a certain type of appearance, cosmetic dentistry puts your aspirations within reach.
- Options. We offer a wide range of cosmetic dentistry procedures to choose from. Work with your dentist to choose the one that works best for you.
- Easy Procedures. Earth City, MO cosmetic dentistry createsoffers} amazing results through procedures that are painless and quick. It's as easy as a simple office visit, after which you can easily go about the rest of your day.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
- Bonding - Dental bonding is a procedure in which a resin, matched in color and texture to a natural tooth, is applied and then bonded, or hardened, with a special light. It can address damaged teeth like those with chips or cracks, resulting in pefect-looking teeth that are protected from exposure and further damage.
- Cosmetic Bonding - Cosmetic bonding is the same procedure as regular dental bonding, but is used for cosmetic dentistry purposes. Cosmetic bonding can be used to fix large cracks, chips, or even natural gaps or unusually shaped or sized teeth. Cosmetic bonding leaves you with a totally natural-looking, complete and even smile. The procedure is quick and simple.
- Crowns - A crown is a thin cap molded to fit the affected tooth. For teeth with damage, crowns provide protection and a natural, healthy appearance. Crowns can be made to be non-permanent if necessary.
- Full Mouth Rehab - When you need more than just one or two teeth corrected, turn to full mouth rehab. Full mouth rehab is the use of a personalized combination of individual cosmetic procedures such as crowns, veneers, implants, and dentures, to treat all the affected areas and give you a beautiful, complete smile. Conditions like periodontal disease or major trauma to the mouth will benefit from full mouth rehab.
- Invisalign - Invisalign is a cosmetic dentistry tool that straightens and positions teeth over time through a series of custom-fitted overlays that the patient wears. This is an easy way to correct slightly crooked teeth and mild overbites or underbites.
- Porcelain Veneers - Veneers are used purely for their cosmetic dentistry value. If you have a tooth or teeth that are discolored or mildly cracked, the thin porcelain laminate can be shaped and bonded to your tooth in a series of two or three office visits.
- Teeth Whitening - There are a number of different cosmetic dentistry strategies for whitening teeth. You will consult with your dentist to determine which method of whitening is best for you. Professional cosmetic dentistry teeth whitening can typically be done in one to two office visits.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings - When you have a cavity, a filling is necessary. You no longer have to be stuck with a silver or gold filling that stands out. A tooth-colored filling is made to match the natural color of your teeth. For small to medium-sized cavities, you can opt for a tooth-colored filling that will be undetectable, restoring your smile.
John Martin Dental & Associates provides complete dentistry services, including:
- Wisdom Tooth Removal
- Tooth Bonding
- Dental Office
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Professional Teeth Whitening Services
- Emergency Dentistry
- Dental Bonding
- Dental Veneers
- Tooth Fillings
Earth City, MO Cosmetic Dentistry Near Me | John Martin Dental
Are you ready to receive Earth City, MO cosmetic dentistry services? John Martin Dental is the trusted dental office for all dental procedures - general dentistry, surgical work, and cosmetic dentistry. Whatever brings you to seek Earth City, MO cosmetic dental work, whether you have a damaged tooth, periodontal disease, a mouth injury, discoloration over time, or naturally crooked or misshapen teeth, we have the cosmetic dentistry skill and knowledge required to give you the stunning set of teeth you've dreamed of. Begin the process today by contacting us or calling our Maryland Heights office at (314) 739-1222 or our Gerald location at 573-764-2425.