Central St. Louis, MO
Central St. Louis, MO Cosmetic Dentistry Near Me. Do you feel less than amazing about your smile? You can't stand that gap between two of your teeth, discolored teeth, or a cracked tooth that sticks out. You have always taken care of your teeth and been happy with your smile, but the development of a or acute injury has left you with -some sort of visible dental flaws that you want to hide. You may just be dealing with a simple cavity, but you're worried about getting a gold filling that stands out. These are all concerns that can be successfully answered with Central St. Louis, MO cosmetic dentistry.
Are you ready to give yourself the gleaming, healthy smile you deserve? When it comes to Central St. Louis, MO cosmetic dentistry, you need a skilled, experienced dental team who understands your needs and has the technical training and expertise to flawlessly execute any cosmetic dentistry procedure you need. John Martin Dental is that dental team. Our dentists are leaders in cosmetic dentistry and have worked with countless Central St. Louis, MO patients to restore their smiles to perfection. To find out more about John Martin Dental, our Central St. Louis, MO cosmetic dentistry offerings and how we can help you, contact us or call our Maryland Heights office at (314) 739-1222 or our Gerald location at 573-764-2425.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Central St. Louis, MO cosmetic dentistry is a speciality type of dentistry concerned with improving the appearance of a person's smile, including the teeth and gums. Armed with modern techniques and materials, a qualified cosmetic dentist can fashion the perfect smile for every patient.
You may think that cosmetic dentistry is a shallow tool only used for vanity. However, this is not the case. Cosmetic dentistry is a valuable type of dentistry with health and utility benefits. For patients with issues like malocclusion (an underbite or overbite), chipped or cracked teeth, discolored teeth, or cavities, cosmetic dentistry solutions can restore your appearance and give you renewed confidence with results that appear natural.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Affordability. Despite common misconceptions, many cosmetic dentistry procedures are reasonably priced.
- Improved health. Most cosmetic dentistry procedures are also used to treat oral health problems. When dental problems escalate to life-threatening issues, these procedures effectively treat the problem.
- Self-Esteem. When your natural set of teeth is less than pearly white or a few short of a full set, your self-esteem can greatly suffer. Feel better and look better. Central St. Louis, MO cosmetic dentistry procedures give you the confidence you need to go through life with a beaming smile.
- Quality of Life. Exactly how this manifests will depend on the state of your teeth and which treatments you receive. Cosmetic dentistry can make a huge difference in your ability to enjoy your life, whether correcting your biting and chewing abilities or touching up your smile.
- Enhanced Visual Appearance. Treating your teeth cosmetically means that your physical appearance will be improved.
- More opportunities. Having a good set of teeth and a healthy smile can open doors. You can come across as more professional, which can lead to better job opportunities. For those of you working in industries that require a certain type of appearance, cosmetic dentistry will help you acheive your goals.
- Options. We offer a wide range of cosmetic dentistry procedures to choose from. Work with your dentist to decide the one that is best for you.
- Easy Procedures. Central St. Louis, MO cosmetic dentistry createsoffers} stunning results through procedures that are painless and quick. It's as easy as a simple office visit, after which you can easily go about the rest of your day.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
- Bonding - Dental bonding is a procedure in which a resin, matched in color and texture to a natural tooth, is applied and then bonded, or hardened, with a special light. It can address chipped and cracked teeth, protecting them and enhancing the appearance of your smile.
- Cosmetic Bonding - Cosmetic bonding is the same procedure as regular dental bonding, but is done as a cosmetic dentistry procedure. Cosmetic bonding can be used to fix large cracks, chips, or even natural gaps or unusually shaped or sized teeth. Cosmetic bonding leaves you with a totally natural-looking, complete and even smile. The procedure is quick and simple.
- Crowns - A crown is a thin cap molded to fit the affected tooth. Crowns protect damaged teeth and provide a seamless appearance. Crowns can be made to be non-permanent if necessary.
- Full Mouth Rehab - When you need more than just one or two teeth corrected, full mouth rehab is the cosmetic dentistry procedure for you. Full mouth rehab is a personalized cosmetic dentistry treatment that uses the necessary combination of cosmetic procedures such as crowns, veneers, implants, and dentures, to treat all the affected areas and give you a beautiful, complete smile. Conditions like periodontal disease or major trauma to the mouth will benefit from full mouth rehab.
- Invisalign - Invisalign is a cosmetic dentistry tool that uses a series of custom-fitted clear overlays to straighten teeth and get them in the desired position over time. It is a perfect fix for slightly crooked teeth and mild overbites or underbites.
- Porcelain Veneers - Veneers are a pure cosmetic dentistry procedure. If you have a tooth or teeth that are discolored or mildly cracked, the thin porcelain laminate can be shaped and bonded to your tooth in a series of two or three office visits.
- Teeth Whitening - There are a number of different cosmetic dentistry strategies for whitening teeth. You will consult with your dentist to find out which method of whitening is best for you. Your dentist can perform professional cosmetic whitening in one to two office visits.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings - When you have a cavity, you need to get a filling. You no longer have to be stuck with a silver or gold filling that stands out. A tooth-colored filling is made to match the natural color of your teeth. For small to medium-sized cavities, you can opt for a tooth-colored filling that will be undetectable, restoring your smile.
John Martin Dental & Associates provides complete dentistry services, including:
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
- Kids Dentist Near Me
- Dental Office Near Me
- Wisdom Tooth Extraction
- Dentists Near Me
Central St. Louis, MO Cosmetic Dentistry Near Me | John Martin Dental
Are you in need of Central St. Louis, MO cosmetic dentistry services? John Martin Dental is the premiere provider for all dental procedures - general dentistry, surgical work, and cosmetic dentistry. Whatever your reason for seeking Central St. Louis, MO cosmetic dental work, whether you have a damaged tooth, gum disease, a mouth injury, discoloration over time, or teeth that have grown in crooked or misshapen, we have the cosmetic dentistry skill and knowledge required to give you the stunning set of teeth you've dreamed of. Begin the process today by contacting us or calling our Maryland Heights office at (314) 739-1222 or our Gerald location at 573-764-2425.