Isn't it time by now to give yourself the smile makeover you've been longing for? When it comes to Pacific, MO cosmetic dentistry, don't settle for second best. Pick the experienced dental team who understands your needs and has the technical training and expertise to flawlessly execute any cosmetic dentistry procedure you need. John Martin Dental is that dental team. Our dentists are leaders in cosmetic dentistry and have worked with countless Pacific, MO patients to restore their smiles to perfection. To learn more about John Martin Dental, our Pacific, MO cosmetic dentistry offerings and how we can help you, contact us or call our Maryland Heights office at (314) 739-1222 or our Gerald location at 573-764-2425.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Pacific, MO cosmetic dentistry is a speciality type of dentistry that aims to enhance and maintain the appearance of a person's smile, including the teeth and gums. Armed with new and proven techniques and materials, a talented cosmetic dentist can fashion the perfect smile for every patient.
You may think that cosmetic dentistry is a shallow tool only used for vanity. However, this is not true. Cosmetic dentistry is a valuable type of dentistry with health and utility benefits. For patients with issues like malocclusion (an underbite or overbite), chipped or cracked teeth, discolored teeth, or cavities, cosmetic dentistry solutions can restore your appearance and give you renewed confidence with results that appear natural.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Affordability. Despite what you might believe, many cosmetic dentistry procedures are reasonably affordable.
- Improved health. Many cosmetic dentistry procedures also impacts overall health. When dental problems escalate to serious health issues, these procedures effectively treat the problem.
- Self-Esteem. When your teeth are looking lackluster or you are a few short of a full set, it can be a huge blow to your self-esteem. Feel better and look better. Pacific, MO cosmetic dentistry procedures give you the confidence you need to go through life with your head held high.
- Quality of Life. You will notice improvements in your life unique to the state of your teeth and which treatments you receive. From improving your biting and chewing abilities to touching up your smile, cosmetic dentistry can improve your quality of life and allow you to enjoy it to the maximum.
- Enhanced Visual Appearance. An obvious result of cosmetic treatment is improving your physical appearance.
- More opportunities. A healthy, nice looking smile can open doors. It helps you appear more professional, which opens up better job opportunities. If you are in an industry that particularly places importance on aesthetic, cosmetic dentistry puts your aspirations within reach.
- Options. Choose from a range of many different treatments. Work with your dentist to choose the best option that works best for you.
- Easy Procedures. Pacific, MO cosmetic dentistry createsoffers} stunning results through procedures that are painless and quick. In as little as one office visit, you can receive a full treatment, after which you can easily go about the rest of your day.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
- Bonding - Dental bonding is a procedure in which a resin, matched in color and texture to a natural tooth, is applied and then bonded, or hardened, with a special light. It can address chipped and cracked teeth, resulting in pefect-looking teeth that are protected from exposure and further damage.
- Cosmetic Bonding - Cosmetic bonding uses the same procedure as regular dental bonding, but is done as a cosmetic dentistry procedure. Cosmetic bonding can correct large cracks, chips, or even natural gaps or unusually shaped or sized teeth. The result is a totally natural-looking, complete and even smile. The procedure is quick and simple.
- Crowns - A crown is a thin layer molded to cap the affected tooth. For teeth with damage, crowns provide protection and a natural, healthy appearance. In some cases, crowns can be used as non-permanent solutions.
- Full Mouth Rehab - When you need more than just one or two teeth corrected, turn to full mouth rehab. Full mouth rehab is a personalized cosmetic dentistry treatment that uses the necessary combination of cosmetic procedures such as crowns, veneers, implants, and dentures, to treat all the affected areas and give you a beautiful, complete smile. Conditions like periodontal disease or major trauma to the mouth will benefit from full mouth rehab.
- Invisalign - Invisalign is a cosmetic dentistry tool that uses a series of custom-fitted clear overlays to straighten teeth and get them in the desired position over time. This is an easy way to correct slightly crooked teeth and mild overbites or underbites.
- Porcelain Veneers - Veneers are a pure cosmetic dentistry procedure. A tooth that is mildly discolored or cracked can be solved with a thin porcelain laminate that is shaped and bonded to your tooth in a series of two or three office visits.
- Teeth Whitening - There are multiple options for professional teeth whitening cosmetic dentistry. You will consult with your dentist to find out the best whitening solution for you. Professional cosmetic dentistry teeth whitening can typically be done in one to two office visits.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings - When you have a cavity, you need to get a filling. You no longer have to be stuck with a silver or gold filling that stands out. A tooth-colored filling is made to match the natural color of your teeth. To treat small or medium cavities, you can opt for a tooth-colored filling that will be undetectable, restoring your smile.
John Martin Dental & Associates provides complete dentistry services, including:
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
- Kids Dentist Near Me
- Dental Office Near Me
- Wisdom Tooth Extraction
- Dentists Near Me
- Family Dentist
- Wisdom Tooth Removal
Pacific, MO Cosmetic Dentistry Near Me | John Martin Dental
Are you ready to receive Pacific, MO cosmetic dentistry services? John Martin Dental is the trusted dental office for all dental procedures - general dentistry, surgical work, and cosmetic dentistry. Whatever your reason for seeking Pacific, MO cosmetic dental work, whether you have a damaged tooth, gum disease, an injury, discolored teeth, or teeth that have grown in crooked or misshapen, we have ability to perform the cosmetic dentistry procedures that will give you the stunning set of teeth you've dreamed of. Begin the process today by contacting us or calling our Maryland Heights office at (314) 739-1222 or our Gerald location at 573-764-2425.