St. John, MO
St. John, MO Cosmetic Dentistry Near Me. Do you feel less than amazing about your smile? You may have a gap between two teeth that drives you crazy, discoloration from years of smoking, or a visible chip in one of your front teeth. Maybe you have always prided yourself on your smile, but a medical condition or a sudden trauma has left you with -a less-than-perfect set of teeth that you want to hide. You may even have a simple cavity, but you're worried that you'll be stuck with an obvious filling that stands out. For all of these concerns, cosmetic dentistry is the answer.
Are you ready to give yourself the gleaming, healthy smile you deserve? When it comes to St. John, MO cosmetic dentistry, you need a skilled, experienced dental team who understands your needs and has the technical training and expertise to flawlessly execute any cosmetic dentistry procedure you need. John Martin Dental is that dental team. Our dentists are leaders in cosmetic dentistry and have been trusted by countless St. John, MO patients to restore their smiles to perfection. To learn more about John Martin Dental, our St. John, MO cosmetic dentistry services and how we can help you, contact us or call our Maryland Heights office at (314) 739-1222 or our Gerald location at 573-764-2425.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
St. John, MO cosmetic dentistry is a speciality type of dentistry concerned with improving the appearance of a person's smile, including the teeth and gums. Armed with new and proven techniques and materials, a talented cosmetic dentist can fashion the perfect smile for every patient.
You may think that cosmetic dentistry is a shallow tool only used for vanity. However, this is not the case. Cosmetic dentistry is a valuable type of dentistry with health and utility benefits. Patients who suffer from malocclusion (an underbite or overbite), chipped or cracked teeth, discolored teeth, or cavities can turn to cosmetic dentistry to restore the appearance of your smile and give you renewed confidence with natural, nearly undetectable results.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Affordability. Despite common misconceptions, many cosmetic dentistry procedures are reasonably priced.
- Improved health. Most cosmetic dentistry procedures also impacts overall health. When dental problems can quickly turn into serious health issues, these procedures greatly improve your health.
- Self-Esteem. When your natural set of teeth is less than pearly white or you are missing a tooth or part of a tooth, your self-esteem can greatly suffer. When you look better, you feel better. St. John, MO cosmetic dentistry procedures give you the confidence you need to go through life with your head held high.
- Quality of Life. You will notice improvements in your life unique to the state of your teeth and which treatments you receive. From improving your biting and chewing abilities to touching up your smile, cosmetic dentistry can improve your quality of life and allow you to enjoy it to the maximum.
- Enhanced Visual Appearance. An obvious result of cosmetic treatment is improving your physical appearance.
- More opportunities. Having a good set of teeth and a healthy smile can open doors. You can come across as more professional, which can lead to better job opportunities. For those of you working in industries that require a certain type of appearance, cosmetic dentistry will help you acheive your goals.
- Options. We offer a wide range of cosmetic dentistry procedures to choose from. Work with your dentist to choose the one that works best for you.
- Easy Procedures. St. John, MO cosmetic dentistry createsoffers} stunning results without extensive, lengthy, invasive procedures. It's as easy as a simple office visit, after which you can easily go about the rest of your day.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
- Bonding - Dental bonding involves a resin that is matched to the texture and color of your natural teeth, and is applied and then bonded, or hardened, with a special light. It can address damaged teeth like those with chips or cracks, resulting in pefect-looking teeth that are protected from exposure and further damage.
- Cosmetic Bonding - Cosmetic bonding uses the same procedure as regular dental bonding, but is done as a cosmetic dentistry procedure. Cosmetic bonding can be used to fix large cracks, chips, or even natural gaps or unusually shaped or sized teeth. Cosmetic bonding leaves you with a totally natural-looking, complete and even smile. The procedure is quick and simple.
- Crowns - A crown is a thin layer molded to cap the affected tooth. For teeth with damage, crowns provide protection and a seamless appearance. In some cases, crowns can be used as non-permanent solutions.
- Full Mouth Rehab - When you have more than a couple affected teeth, turn to full mouth rehab. It is a personalized cosmetic dentistry treatment that uses the necessary combination of cosmetic procedures such as crowns, veneers, implants, and dentures, to treat the entire affected areas and give you a beautiful, complete smile. When a condition like periodontal disease or a traumatic injury damages a large area of the mouth, you can be restored with full mouth rehab.
- Invisalign - Invisalign is a cosmetic dentistry tool that uses a series of custom-fitted clear overlays to straighten teeth and get them in the desired position over time. This is an easy way to correct slightly crooked teeth and mild overbites or underbites.
- Porcelain Veneers - Veneers are used purely for their cosmetic dentistry value. A tooth that is mildly discolored or cracked can be solved with a thin porcelain laminate that is shaped and bonded to your tooth in a series of two or three office visits.
- Teeth Whitening - There are multiple options for professional teeth whitening cosmetic dentistry. Talk to your dentist to find out the best whitening solution for you. Professional cosmetic dentistry teeth whitening can typically be done in one to two office visits.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings - When you have a cavity, a filling is necessary. You no longer have to be stuck with a silver or gold filling that stands out. A tooth-colored filling is made to match the natural color of your teeth. To treat small or medium cavities, you can opt for a tooth-colored filling that will be undetectable, restoring your smile.
John Martin Dental & Associates provides complete dentistry services, including:
- All on 4 Dental Implants
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
- Kids Dentist Near Me
- Dental Office Near Me
St. John, MO Cosmetic Dentistry Near Me | John Martin Dental
Are you in need of St. John, MO cosmetic dentistry services? John Martin Dental is the trusted dental office for all dental procedures - general dentistry, surgical work, and cosmetic dentistry. Whatever your reason for seeking St. John, MO cosmetic dental work, whether you have a damaged tooth, periodontal disease, a mouth injury, discoloration over time, or naturally crooked or misshapen teeth, we have the cosmetic dentistry skill and knowledge required to give you the stunning set of teeth you've dreamed of. Begin the process today by contacting us or calling our Maryland Heights office at (314) 739-1222 or our Gerald location at 573-764-2425.