Isn't it time by now to give yourself the smile makeover you've been longing for? When it comes to Olivette, MO cosmetic dentistry, don't settle for second best. Pick the experienced dental team who understands your needs and has the technical training and expertise to flawlessly execute any cosmetic dentistry procedure you need. John Martin Dental is that dental team. On our team are cosmetic dentistry expert dentists who have been trusted by countless Olivette, MO patients to give them smiles they love. To learn more about John Martin Dental, our Olivette, MO cosmetic dentistry offerings and how we can help you, contact us or call our Maryland Heights office at (314) 739-1222 or our Gerald location at 573-764-2425.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Olivette, MO cosmetic dentistry is a speciality type of dentistry that aims to enhance and maintain the appearance of a person's smile, including the teeth and gums. Armed with modern techniques and materials, a talented cosmetic dentist can fashion the perfect smile for every patient.
You may think that cosmetic dentistry is something only for those who place importance on their appearance above all else. However, this is not the case. Cosmetic dentistry is a valuable type of dentistry with health and utility benefits. For patients with issues like malocclusion (an underbite or overbite), chipped or cracked teeth, discolored teeth, or cavities, cosmetic dentistry solutions can restore your appearance and give you renewed confidence with results that appear natural.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Affordability. Despite what you might believe, most cosmetic dentistry procedures are reasonably priced.
- Improved health. Many cosmetic dentistry procedures are also used to treat oral health problems. When dental problems escalate to serious health issues, these procedures greatly improve your health.
- Self-Esteem. When your teeth are looking lackluster or you are a few short of a full set, your self-esteem can greatly suffer. Feel better and look better. Receiving Olivette, MO cosmetic dentistry affords you the confidence you need to go through life with a beaming smile.
- Quality of Life. Exactly how this manifests will depend on the state of your teeth and which treatments you receive. Cosmetic dentistry can make a huge difference in your ability to enjoy your life, whether correcting your biting and chewing abilities or touching up your smile.
- Enhanced Visual Appearance. An obvious result of cosmetic treatment is improving your physical appearance.
- More opportunities. Having a good set of teeth and a healthy smile can open doors. It helps you appear more professional, which can lead to better job opportunities. If you are in an industry that particularly places importance on appearance, cosmetic dentistry will help you acheive your goals.
- Options. Choose from a range of many different treatments. Work with your dentist to decide the best option that works best for you.
- Easy Procedures. Olivette, MO cosmetic dentistry createsoffers} amazing results without extensive, lengthy, invasive procedures. In as little as one office visit, you can receive a full treatment, after which you can easily go about the rest of your day.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
- Bonding - Dental bonding is a procedure in which a resin, matched in color and texture to a natural tooth, is applied and then bonded, or hardened, with a special light. It can be used to fix chipped and cracked teeth, protecting them and enhancing the appearance of your smile.
- Cosmetic Bonding - Cosmetic bonding is the same procedure as regular dental bonding, but is done as a cosmetic dentistry procedure. Cosmetic bonding can correct large cracks, chips, or even natural gaps or unusually shaped or sized teeth. Cosmetic bonding leaves you with a totally natural-looking, complete and even smile. The procedure is quick and simple.
- Crowns - A crown is a thin layer molded to cap the affected tooth. For teeth with damage, crowns provide protection and a seamless appearance. Crowns can be made to be non-permanent if necessary.
- Full Mouth Rehab - When you have more than a couple affected teeth, turn to full mouth rehab. It is the use of a personalized combination of individual cosmetic procedures such as crowns, veneers, implants, and dentures, to treat the entire affected areas and give you a beautiful, complete smile. Conditions like periodontal disease or major trauma to the mouth can be restored with full mouth rehab.
- Invisalign - Invisalign is a cosmetic dentistry tool that uses a series of custom-fitted clear overlays to straighten teeth and get them in the desired position over time. It is a perfect fix for slightly crooked teeth and mild overbites or underbites.
- Porcelain Veneers - Veneers are used purely for their cosmetic dentistry value. A tooth that is mildly discolored or cracked can be solved with a thin porcelain laminate that is shaped and bonded to your tooth in a series of two or three office visits.
- Teeth Whitening - There are a number of different cosmetic dentistry strategies for whitening teeth. You will consult with your dentist to find out the best whitening solution for you. Professional cosmetic dentistry teeth whitening can typically be done in one to two office visits.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings - When you have a cavity, you need to get a filling. You no longer have to be stuck with a silver or gold filling that stands out. A tooth-colored filling is made to match the natural color of your teeth. For small to medium-sized cavities, you can opt for a tooth-colored filling that will be undetectable, restoring your smile.
John Martin Dental & Associates provides complete dentistry services, including:
- Dental Care
- Kids Dentist Near Me
- Dental Office Near Me
- Wisdom Tooth Extraction
- Dentists Near Me
- Family Dentist
- Wisdom Tooth Removal
- Tooth Bonding
- Dental Office
Olivette, MO Cosmetic Dentistry Near Me | John Martin Dental
Are you in need of Olivette, MO cosmetic dentistry services? John Martin Dental is the premiere provider for all dental procedures - general dentistry, surgical work, and cosmetic dentistry. Whatever brings you to seek Olivette, MO cosmetic dental work, whether you have a damaged tooth, gum disease, a mouth injury, discolored teeth, or teeth that have grown in crooked or misshapen, we have the cosmetic dentistry skill and knowledge required to give you the stunning set of teeth you've dreamed of. Begin the process today by contacting us or calling our Maryland Heights office at (314) 739-1222 or our Gerald location at 573-764-2425.