Professional Teeth Whitening Services Near Me
Get started today! John Martin Dental is ready to help you on your quest for a smile as bright, captivating, and beautiful as you are. To schedule your professional teeth whitening appointment in Gray Summit, MO, contact our team now at 314-739-1222 or fill out our online contact form. Our skilled dental team will make sure to send you home with the smile you've always dreamed of.
Why should I get my teeth professionally whitened?
Teeth whitening is for everyone - soccer moms, lawyers, students, dog walkers, and models There is no need to feel self-indulgent or silly for wanting to whiten your smile. On the contrary, having a strong, healthy, beautiful smile is a privilege everyone in Gray Summit can obtain and deserves to have.
Smiling is how human beings convey warmth, connection, welcoming, encouragement, empathy, and a host of other positive human qualities and emotions to one another. We rely on a smile at times when words fail. That is why having a smile you are happy with is so important.
Having the smile you want gives you confidence. Everyone deserves to know the special feeling that a perfect smile generates. In fact, treating your smile with professional services can be a valuable exercise in self-care. Maybe you have recently quit smoking and want to leave the nicotine stains behind you, your wedding is days away and you want to make sure your smile holds its own next to your white dress, or you've always loved your smile and you just want to keep your teeth looking their absolute best, professional teeth whitening in Gray Summit, MO by John Martin Dental and Associates is a quick, effective, and reliable solution for you.
Benefits of Professional Teeth Whitening Services
Benefits of professional teeth whitening services include:
- Safety: Your professional teeth whitening dentist is certified and trained in the technique and safety precautions necessary to guarantee a safe and effective whitening procedure. He knows the importance of protecting your gums from the strong whitening agent and will examine your teeth beforehand to confirm that you are a good candidate for whitening services. The strong chemical whitening agent is not meant for teeth in poor health. In the event that your dentist determine that you are not a good candidate for whitening at this time, he will be able to advise you of the best oral hygiene routine to practice. He can also perform additional dental treatments to help you get your smile to the shiny, beautiful look you seek. Whitening your teeth, even with over-the-counter treatments, if they aren't healthy can leave you with significant pain and sensitivity.
- Efficacy: Your dentist has access to products that are much more concentrated than what will be able to find with over-the-counter teeth whitening products. Not only does a dentist have access to professional-grade whitening agents, but he is also educated in the proper technique for teeth whitening as well as other cosmetic dentistry and general dentistry practices.
- Quick results: Unlike over-the-counter treatments like stick-on whitening strips, professional teeth whitening services in Gray Summit, MO can succeed in delivering satisfactory results in only one or two short in-office sessions. Over-the-counter whitening strips and other treatments must be applied or used daily and can take longer than 45 days to yield the results you want.
- Controlled results: You can work with your dental team to specify the exact results you want for your teeth whitening procedure. You can work with your doctor to select the perfect shade of white for your teeth. Your dentist customizes the treatment to your specifications and molds the whitening agent to your unique set of teeth. This ensures complete whitening of all of your teeth, rather than home kits that fail to adequately wrap to the shape of each and every tooth.
- Convenience: Gray Summit, MO professional teeth whitening is a simple procedure and does not have to be an ordeal. After one (sometimes two) office visits, the smile of your dreams will be yours. The dentist does most of the work and will send you home with directions on caring for your teeth to keep them healthy and maximize their whiteness.
- Lasting Results: Professional teeth whitening services done by a dentist in Gray Summit is more thorough than over-the-counter treatments, and whitens your teeth deeper than just the top surface layer. The complete and thorough treatment, along with professional care advice and follow-up services, promises to keep your teeth as bright and white as they are the day you receive your treatment long into the future.
Professional Teeth Whitening Procedures
Professional teeth whitening is one of our most popular dental services. On any given day, we have multiple professional whitening procedures scheduled. In fact, it is one of our most highly requested services. Our professional teeth whitening services are quick and easy.
First, you'll talk to your dentist about your teeth whitening goals and desires. Your dentist will identify any oral health concerns and will then conduct the simple treatment. Our Gray Summit, MO professional teeth whitening specialists use hydrogen peroxide as the whitening agent. We typically use hydrogen peroxide at a level of 25% to 40% concentration, as opposed to the normal 3.5% or less that is typically available to you via over-the-counter whitening products. At this high concentration, it's important that these specialists are familiar with the proper safety practices, such as using a protective barrier to block the chemical from affecting your gums.
This visit typically takes up to one hour. After that, you are done! In some cases, you may wish for more dramatic results, which can be obtained by coming in for another appointment to repeat the procedure a second time. Otherwise, you may choose to shop from a selection of supplemental whitening products. These products are sold right in our Gray Summit area office for your convenience in the ongoing maintenance of your newfound smile.
In addition to professional teeth whitening, Plaza Dental Center offers a range of dental services, such as:
- Wisdom Tooth Extraction
- Dentists Near Me
- Family Dentist
- Wisdom Tooth Removal
- Tooth Bonding
- Dental Office
- Cosmetic Dentistry Near Me
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Emergency Dentistry
Get Professional Teeth Whitening Services| John Martin Dental
Are you ready to have a whiter, more brilliant smile? At John Martin Dental, we are equipped with the licensed professionals and professional-grade equipment and supplies necessary to give you the smile you desire. You can know the life-changing effects of the lasting, beautiful results of Gray Summit, MO professional teeth whitening by calling us at 314-739-1222, 573-764-2425, or filling out this form today. We will give you the smile of your dreams with a process that is simple, quick, and much safer and more effective than any over-the-counter teeth whitening products.
John Martin Dental performs professional teeth whitening services for patients near: