Professional Teeth Whitening Services Near Me
Begin on your path to a better smile today! We are ready to assist you on your quest for a smile as bright, captivating, and beautiful as you are. To schedule your professional teeth whitening appointment in Town and Country, MO, contact our team now at 314-739-1222 or fill out our online contact form. The esteemed team at John Martin Dental will work with you to give you the smile you've always dreamed of.
Why should I get my teeth professionally whitened?
You do not have to be a professional actor or model to warrant professional teeth whitening services. As well, wanting to pursue a whiter smile does not make you shallow or vain. On the contrary, having a strong, healthy, beautiful smile is a privilege everyone in Town and Country can obtain and deserves to have.
Humans use smiles to send messages, such as warmth, connection, welcoming, encouragement, empathy, and a host of other positive human qualities and emotions to one another. It is what we have to offer one another when words fail. Because of the significance of smiles in the human experience, it is essential to have one you love.
Having a bright, beautiful smile is a source of confidence. Everyone deserves to know the special feeling that comes with having a smile you love. That is why seeking professional services for your smile is a form of self-care. Maybe you were a smoker in your younger years and want to reverse the nicotine staining, your special day is coming up and you want your teeth to hold their own when put up against your stunning wedding dress, or your smile has always been your favorite feature and you just want to keep your teeth looking their absolute best, professional teeth whitening in Town and Country, MO by John Martin Dental and Associates is a quick, effective, and reliable solution for you.
Benefits of Professional Teeth Whitening Services
Benefits of professional teeth whitening services include:
- Safety: Your professional teeth whitening dentist is certified and trained in the technique and safety precautions necessary to guarantee a safe and effective whitening procedure. He knows the importance of protecting your gums from the strong whitening agent and will examine your teeth beforehand to make sure professional whitening is the right choice for you. The strong chemical whitening agent is not meant for teeth in poor health. If your dentist decides that whitening is not a safe decision at this time, he will be able to advise you of the best oral hygiene routine to practice. He can also perform additional dental treatments to help you aheive the glimmering, beautiful smile you desire. Whitening your teeth, even with over-the-counter treatments, if they aren't healthy will leave you with significant pain and sensitivity.
- Efficacy: Your dentist has access to products that are much more concentrated than what is available to you in over-the-counter teeth whitening products. In addition, your dentist is a licensed professional with extensive experience in professional teeth whitening and other cosmetic dentistry and general dentistry practices.
- Quick results: Unlike over-the-counter treatments like stick-on whitening strips, professional teeth whitening services in Town and Country, MO can succeed in delivering satisfactory results in only one or two short in-office sessions. Over-the-counter whitening strips and other treatments must be applied or used daily and can take longer than 45 days to produce the desired results.
- Controlled results: You can work with your dental team to specify the exact results you want for your teeth whitening procedure. You can work with your doctor to select the perfect shade of white for your teeth. Your dentist will take a mold of your mouth to customize the treatment to your unique set of teeth. This ensures complete whitening of all of your teeth, rather than home kits that do not adequately wrap to the shape of each and every tooth.
- Convenience: Town and Country, MO professional teeth whitening is not a complicated procedure and does not have to be an ordeal. After one (sometimes two) office visits, you will have the beaming, eye-catching smile you've always wanted. The dentist does most of the work and will send you home with directions on caring for your teeth to keep them healthy and maximize their whiteness.
- Lasting Results: A Town and Country dentist's professional teeth whitening services are more thorough than over-the-counter treatments, and whitens your teeth beyond just the top surface layer. The complete and thorough treatment, along with professional care advice and follow-up services, promises to keep your teeth as bright and white as they are the day you receive your treatment long into the future.
Professional Teeth Whitening Procedures
Professional teeth whitening is one of our most popular dental services. On any given day, we have multiple professional whitening procedures scheduled. In fact, it is one of our most highly requested services. The process for professional teeth whitening at John Martin Dental and Associates is fast and easy.
First, you'll talk to your dentist about your teeth whitening goals and needs. Your dentist will bring up any oral health issues that need to be addressed and will then proceed with the treatment. Our Town and Country, MO professional teeth whitening specialists use hydrogen peroxide as the whitening agent. We typically use hydrogen peroxide at a level of 25% to 40% concentration, as opposed to the normal 3.5% or less that is typically available to you via over-the-counter whitening products. Because they are working with a powerful, concentrated chemical, our specialists will take special care to apply a protective coating to your gums before applying the hydrogen peroxide.
This visit typically takes up to one hour. After that, you are done! However, if you aren't satisfied with the level of brightness after your first session, you may return for a second appointment to repeat the procedure. Otherwise, you may choose to shop from a selection of supplemental whitening products. These products are sold right in our Town and Country area office for your convenience in the ongoing maintenance of your newfound smile.
In addition to professional teeth whitening, Plaza Dental Center offers a range of dental services, such as:
- Dental Care
- Kids Dentist Near Me
- Dental Office Near Me
- Wisdom Tooth Extraction
- Dentists Near Me
- Family Dentist
- Wisdom Tooth Removal
- Tooth Bonding
- Dental Office
- Cosmetic Dentistry Near Me
Get Professional Teeth Whitening Services| John Martin Dental
Are you ready to have a whiter, more brilliant smile? At John Martin Dental, we are equipped with the licensed professionals and professional-grade equipment and supplies necessary to give you the smile you desire. You can know the life-changing effects of the lasting, beautiful results of Town and Country, MO professional teeth whitening by calling us at 314-739-1222, 573-764-2425, or filling out this form today. Let us help you achieve the smile of your dreams with a process that is simple, quick, and much safer and more effective than any over-the-counter teeth whitening products.
John Martin Dental performs professional teeth whitening services for patients near: