Professional Teeth Whitening Services Washington, MO
Begin on your path to a better smile today! John Martin Dental is ready to help you look and feel your best by giving you the beautiful white smile you desire. It is simple to schedule your teeth whitening appointment. The esteemed team at John Martin Dental will make sure to send you home with the smile you've always wanted.
Why should I Get My Teeth Professionally Whitened in Washington, MO?
Benefits of professional Washington, MO, teeth whitening services include the following:
- You will be working with a professional teeth whitening dentist who is certified and trained in the technique and safety precautions necessary to guarantee a safe and effective teeth whitening procedure. Importantly, he knows to protect your gums from the strong whitening agent and will evaluate the health of your teeth before and after to make sure professional whitening is the right choice. The strong chemical whitening agent is not meant for teeth in poor health. In the event that your dentist decides that you are not a good candidate for whitening at this time, they will be able to prescribe the proper oral hygiene practice and any other dental work that needs to be done to help you get your smile to the shiny, beautiful look you desire. Whitening your teeth, even with over-the-counter treatments, when your teeth are unhealthy will leave you with significant pain and sensitivity.
- Efficacy: The whitening agents your dentist uses are much more concentrated than what is available to you in over-the-counter teeth whitening products. In addition, your dentist is a licensed professional with extensive experience in professional teeth whitening and other cosmetic dentistry and general dentistry practices. We stay current with technology and use tools like diode lasers.
- Quick results: Unlike over-the-counter treatments like stick-on whitening strips and others, professional teeth whitening services in the Washington area can succeed in delivering satisfactory results in only a few short in-office sessions. An in-office session ensures quick and satisfactory results compared to daily applications of over-the-counter whitening strips that may take several weeks.
- Controlled results: By working with a dental professional, you are able to control the results of your teeth whitening. You can work with your dentist to select the perfect shade of white for your teeth. Your dentist customizes the treatment to your specifications and molds the whitening agent to your unique set of teeth.
- Convenience: Professional teeth whitening is a simple procedure and does not have to be an ordeal. After one or two office visits, the smile of your dreams will be yours. The dentist does most of the work and will send you home with directions on caring for your teeth to keep them healthy and maximize their whiteness.
- Lasting Results: Arofessional teeth whitening service done by a Washington, dentist, is more thorough than over-the-counter treatments, and whitens your teeth deeper than just the top surface layer. Contact us today to learn more about professional teeth whitening in Washington, MO.
You do not have to be a professional actor or model to warrant professional teeth whitening services. As well, wanting to pursue a whiter smile does not make you shallow or vain. On the contrary, having a strong, healthy, beautiful smile is a privilege everyone in Washington can obtain and deserves to have.
Humans use smiles to send messages, such as warmth, connection, welcoming, encouragement, empathy, and a host of other positive human qualities and emotions to one another. It is what we have to offer one another when words fail. Because of the significance of smiles in the human experience, it is essential to have one you love.
Having a bright, beautiful smile gives you confidence. Everyone deserves to know the special feeling that a perfect smile generates. In fact, treating your smile with professional services can be a valuable exercise in self-care. Maybe you were a smoker in your younger years and want to reverse the nicotine staining, your wedding is days away and you want to make sure your smile holds its own next to your white dress, or your smile has always been your favorite feature and you just want to keep your teeth looking their absolute best, professional teeth whitening in Washington, MO by John Martin Dental and Associates is a quick, effective, and reliable solution for you.
Benefits of Professional Teeth Whitening Services
Benefits of professional teeth whitening in Washington include:
- Safety: You will be working with a professional teeth whitening dentist who is certified and trained in the technique and safety precautions needed to ensure a safe and effective whitening procedure. They know the importance of protecting your gums from the strong whitening agent and will examine the health of your teeth beforehand to confirm that you are a good candidate for whitening services. The treatment is powerful and is not suited for teeth in an unhealthy state. If your dentist decides that whitening is not a safe decision at this time, they will be able to prescribe the proper oral hygiene practice and any other dental work that needs to be done to help you acheive the glimmering, beautiful smile you seek. Whitening your teeth, even with over-the-counter treatments, if they aren't healthy can leave you with significant pain and sensitivity.
- Efficacy: The whitening agents you dentist uses are much more concentrated than what is available to you in over-the-counter teeth whitening products. Not only does a dentist have access to professional-grade whitening agents, they also have been educated in the proper technique for teeth whitening as well as other cosmetic dentistry and general dentistry practices.
- Quick results: Unlike over-the-counter treatments like stick-on whitening strips, professional teeth whitening services in Washington, MO, can succeed in delivering satisfactory results in only one or two short in-office sessions. Over-the-counter whitening strips and otheFlr treatments must be applied or used daily and can take longer than 45 days to produce the desired results.
- Controlled results: You can work with your dental team to specify the exact results you want for your teeth whitening procedure. Work with your doctor to select the perfect shade of white for your teeth. Your dentist customizes the treatment to your specifications and molds the whitening agent to your unique set of teeth. This ensures complete whitening of all of your teeth, rather than home kits that fail to fully wrap to the shape of each and every tooth.
- Convenience: Washington, MO, professional teeth whitening is a simple procedure and does not have to be an ordeal. After one (sometimes two) office visits, you will have the beaming, eye-catching smile you've always wanted. The dentist does most of the work and will send you home with directions to supplement the procedure and to keep your teeth as healthy as possible.
- Lasting Results: Professional teeth whitening services done by a dentist in Washington is more thorough than over-the-counter treatments, and whiten your teeth beyond just the top surface layer. The complete and thorough treatment, along with professional care advice and follow-up services, promises to keep your teeth as bright and white as they are the day you receive your treatment long into the future.
Professional Teeth Whitening Procedures
Professional teeth whitening is one of our most popular dental services. We perform countless professional whitening procedures for many clients. In fact, it is one of our most highly requested services. Our professional teeth whitening services are quick and easy.
You will come into the office and talk with your dentist about your teeth whitening goals and desires. Your dentist will identify any oral health concerns and will then conduct the simple treatment. Our highly-trained specialists deploy powerful hydrogen peroxide for effective whitening. The hydrogen peroxide we use for whitening is between a level of 25% to 40% concentration, as opposed to the normal 3.5% or less that is typically available to you via over-the-counter whitening products. Because they are working with a powerful, concentrated chemical, our specialists will take special care to apply a protective coating to your gums before applying the hydrogen peroxide.
This visit typically takes up to one hour. After that, you are done! In some cases, you may wish for more dramatic results, achieving more significant results may require a second appointment. Otherwise, you may choose to shop from a selection of supplemental whitening products. These products are sold right in our St. Louis area office for your convenience in the ongoing maintenance of your newfound smile.
You will come into the office and talk with your dentist about your teeth whitening goals and needs. Your dentist will bring up any oral health issues that need to be addressed and will then proceed with the treatment. Our Washington, MO professional teeth whitening specialists use hydrogen peroxide as the whitening agent. We typically use hydrogen peroxide at a level of 25% to 40% concentration, as opposed to the normal 3.5% or less that is typically available to you via over-the-counter whitening products. Because they are working with a powerful, concentrated chemical, our specialists will take special care to apply a protective coating to your gums before applying the hydrogen peroxide.
In addition to professional teeth whitening, Plaza Dental Center offers a range of dental services, such as:
- Cosmetic Dentistry Services
- Severe Tooth Pain
- Crowded Teeth
- All on 4 Dental Implants
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
Get Professional Teeth Whitening Services | John Martin Dental
It's time for you to have the bright white, gorgeous smile you have wanted. At John Martin Dental, we are equipped with the licensed professionals and professional-grade equipment and supplies necessary to give you the smile you desire. Find out how life-changing the complete, long-lasting, visible results of Washington, MO professional teeth whitening can be by calling us at 314-739-1222, 573-764-2425, or filling out this form today. Let us help you achieve the smile of your dreams with a process that is simple, quick, and much safer and more effective than any over-the-counter teeth whitening products.
John Martin Dental performs professional teeth whitening services for patients near: