Professional Teeth Whitening Services Rosebud, MO
Get started today! John Martin Dental is ready to help you look and feel your best by giving you the beautiful white smile you desire. It's simple to teeth whitening appointment in Rosebud, MO. Our skilled dental team will make sure to send you home with the smile you've always wanted.
Why should I Get My Teeth Professionally Whitened in Rosebud, MO?
Benefits of professional Rosebud, MO, teeth whitening services include:
- You will work with a professional teeth whitening dentist that is certified and trained in the technique and safety precautions necessary to guarantee a safe and effective teeth whitening procedure. Importantly, your care professional knows to protect your gums from the strong whitening agent and will evaluate the health of your teeth before and after to make sure professional whitening is the right choice for you. The strong chemical whitening agent is not meant for teeth in poor health. In the event that your dentist decides that you are not a good candidate for whitening at this time, they will be able to prescribe the proper oral hygiene practice and any other dental work that helps you get to where you need to be. Whitening your teeth, even with over-the-counter treatments, when your teeth are unhealthy will leave you with significant pain and sensitivity.
- Efficacy: The whitening agents your dentist uses are much more concentrated than what is available to you in over-the-counter teeth whitening products. In addition, your dentist is a licensed professional with extensive experience in professional teeth whitening and other cosmetic dentistry and general dentistry practices. We stay current with technology and use tools like diode lasers.
- Quick results: Unlike over-the-counter treatments like stick-on whitening strips, professional teeth whitening services in the Rosebud area can succeed in delivering satisfactory results in only a few short in-office sessions. An in-office session ensures quick and satisfactory results compared to daily applications of over-the-counter whitening strips that may take longer than 45 days.
- Controlled results: Being tread by a dental professional, you are able to control your teeth whitening results. You can work with your dentist to select the perfect shade of white for your teeth. Your dentist customizes the treatment to your specifications and molds the whitening agent to your unique set of teeth.
- Convenience: Professional teeth whitening is a simple procedure and does not have to be an ordeal. After one or two office visits, the smile of your dreams will be yours. The dentist does most of the work and will send you home with directions on caring for your teeth to keep them healthy and maximize their whiteness.
- Lasting Results: Arofessional teeth whitening service done by a Rosebud, dentist, is more thorough than over-the-counter treatments, and can whiten your teeth deeper than just the top surface layer. Contact JMD now to learn more about professional teeth whitening in Rosebud, MO.
You do not have to be a professional actor or model to warrant professional teeth whitening services. As well, wanting to pursue a whiter smile does not make you shallow or vain. Everyone in Rosebud can and should have a smile that they are proud of - one that is healthy, functional, and radiant.
Smiling is how human beings convey warmth, connection, welcoming, encouragement, empathy, and a host of other positive human qualities and emotions to one another. We rely on a smile at times when words fail. That is why having a smile you are happy with is so important.
Having the smile you want is a source of confidence. Everyone deserves to know the special feeling that a perfect smile generates. That is why seeking professional services for your smile is a form of self-care. Whether you were a smoker in your younger years and want to reverse the nicotine staining, your special day is coming up and you want your teeth to hold their own when put up against your stunning wedding dress, or you've always loved your smile and you just want to make sure it says looking its absolute best, professional teeth whitening in Rosebud, MO by John Martin Dental and Associates is a quick, effective, and reliable solution for you.
Benefits of Professional Teeth Whitening Services
A few benefits of teeth whitening services include:
- Safety: Your professional teeth whitening dentist has the training and knowledge necessary to ensure a safe and effective whitening procedure. They know the importance of protecting your gums from the strong whitening agent and will examine the health of your teeth beforehand to confirm that you are a good candidate for whitening services. The strong chemical whitening agent is not meant for teeth in poor health. In the event that your dentist decides that whitening is not a safe decision at this time, they will be able to prescribe the proper oral hygiene practice and any other dental work that needs to be done to help you get your smile to the shiny, beautiful look you seek. Whitening your teeth, even with over-the-counter treatments, when your teeth are not ready can cause you significant pain and sensitivity.
- Efficacy: The whitening agents you dentist uses are much more concentrated than what will be able to find with over-the-counter teeth whitening products. In addition, your dentist is a licensed professional with extensive experience in professional teeth whitening and other cosmetic dentistry and general dentistry practices.
- Quick results: Professional teeth whitening services in Rosebud, MO, yields results in only one or two short in-office sessions. Store-bought whitening strips and otheFlr treatments must be applied or used daily and can take longer than 45 days to produce the desired results.
- Controlled results: You can work with your dental team to specify the exact results you want for your teeth whitening procedure. You can work with your doctor to find the perfect shade of white for your teeth. Your dentist customizes the treatment to your specifications and molds the whitening agent to your unique set of teeth. This ensures complete whitening of all of your teeth, rather than home kits that fail to fully wrap to the shape of each and every tooth.
- Convenience: Rosebud, MO, professional teeth whitening is a simple procedure and does not have to be an ordeal. After one (sometimes two) office visits, you will have the beaming, eye-catching smile you've always wanted. The dentist does most of the work and will send you home with directions to supplement the procedure and to keep your teeth as healthy as possible.
- Lasting Results: A Rosebud dentist's professional teeth whitening services are more thorough than over-the-counter treatments, and whiten your teeth deeper than just the top surface layer. The complete and thorough treatment, along with professional care advice and follow-up services, promises to keep your teeth as bright and white as they are the day you receive your treatment long into the future.
Professional Teeth Whitening Procedures
Professional teeth whitening is one of John Martin Dental's most popular dental services. We perform countless professional whitening procedures for many clients. In fact, it is one of our most highly requested services. Our professional teeth whitening services are quick and easy.
You will come into the office and talk with your dentist about your teeth whitening goals and desires. Your dentist will identify any oral health concerns and will then conduct the simple treatment. Our highly-trained specialists deploy powerful hydrogen peroxide for effective whitening. The hydrogen peroxide we use for whitening is between a level of 25% to 40% concentration, significantly higher than the concentrations found in over-the-counter products. Because they are working with a powerful, concentrated chemical, our specialists will take meticulous precautions, including applying a protective coating to your gums, are taken before the application of hydrogen peroxide.
This visit typically takes up to one hour. After that, you are done! In some cases, you may wish for more dramatic results, which can be obtained by coming in for another appointment to repeat the procedure a second time. Otherwise, you may choose to shop from a selection of supplemental whitening products. These products are sold right in our St. Louis area office for easy access to ongoing maintenance of your enhanced smile.
First, you'll talk to your dentist about your teeth whitening goals and needs. Your dentist will identify any oral health concerns and will then proceed with the treatment. Our Rosebud, MO professional teeth whitening specialists use hydrogen peroxide as the whitening agent. The hydrogen peroxide we use for whitening is between a level of 25% to 40% concentration, as opposed to the normal 3.5% or less that is typically available to you via over-the-counter whitening products. Because they are working with a powerful, concentrated chemical, our specialists will take special care to apply a protective coating to your gums before applying the hydrogen peroxide.
In addition to professional teeth whitening, Plaza Dental Center offers a range of dental services, such as:
- Cosmetic Dentistry Services
- Severe Tooth Pain
- Crowded Teeth
- All on 4 Dental Implants
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
Get Professional Teeth Whitening Services | John Martin Dental
It's time for you to have the bright white, gorgeous smile you have wanted. At John Martin Dental, we are equipped with the licensed professionals and professional-grade equipment and supplies necessary to give you the smile you desire. Find out how life-changing the complete, long-lasting, visible results of Rosebud, MO professional teeth whitening can be by calling us at 314-739-1222, 573-764-2425, or filling out this form today. We will give you the smile of your dreams with a process that is simple, quick, and much safer and more effective than any over-the-counter teeth whitening products.
John Martin Dental performs professional teeth whitening services for patients in: