Professional Teeth Whitening Services Near Me
Get started today! We are ready to assist you on your quest for a smile as bright, captivating, and beautiful as you are. Making a professional teeth whitening appointment in Maplewood, MO is easy! Just contact our team now at 314-739-1222 or fill out our online contact form. The esteemed team at John Martin Dental will make sure to send you home with the smile you've always wanted.
Why should I get my teeth professionally whitened?
Teeth whitening is for everyone - soccer moms, lawyers, students, dog walkers, and models As well, wanting to pursue a whiter smile does not make you shallow or vain. Everyone in Maplewood can and should have a smile that they are proud of - one that is healthy, functional, and radiant.
Smiling is how human beings convey warmth, connection, welcoming, encouragement, empathy, and a host of other positive human qualities and emotions to one another. We rely on a smile at times when words fail. Because of the significance of smiles in the human experience, it is essential to have one you love.
Having a bright, beautiful smile is a source of confidence. Everyone deserves to know the special feeling that a perfect smile generates. That is why seeking professional services for your smile is a form of self-care. Whether you were a smoker in your younger years and want to reverse the nicotine staining, your wedding is days away and you want to make sure your smile holds its own next to your white dress, or you've always loved your smile and you just want to keep your teeth looking their absolute best, professional teeth whitening in Maplewood, MO by John Martin Dental and Associates is a quick, effective, and reliable solution for you.
Benefits of Professional Teeth Whitening Services
Benefits of professional teeth whitening services include:
- Safety: You will be working with a professional teeth whitening dentist who has the training and knowledge necessary to ensure a safe and effective whitening procedure. Importantly, he knows to protect your gums from the strong whitening agent and will examine your teeth beforehand to make sure professional whitening is the right choice for you. The strong chemical whitening agent is not meant for teeth in poor health. If your dentist decides that whitening is not a safe decision at this time, he will be able to advise you of the best oral hygiene routine to practice. He can also perform additional dental treatments to help you aheive the glimmering, beautiful smile you seek. Whitening your teeth, even with over-the-counter treatments, when your teeth are not ready can leave you with significant pain and sensitivity.
- Efficacy: Your dentist has access to products that are much more concentrated than what is available to you in over-the-counter teeth whitening products. In addition, your dentist is a licensed professional with extensive experience in professional teeth whitening and other cosmetic dentistry and general dentistry practices.
- Quick results: Unlike over-the-counter treatments like stick-on whitening strips, professional teeth whitening services in Maplewood, MO can succeed in delivering satisfactory results in only one or two short in-office sessions. Store-bought whitening strips and other treatments must be applied or used daily and can take longer than 45 days to produce the desired results.
- Controlled results: By working with a dental professional, you can meticulously control the results of your teeth whitening. You can work with your doctor to select the perfect shade of white for your teeth. Your dentist customizes the treatment to your specifications and molds the whitening agent to your unique set of teeth. This ensures complete whitening of all of your teeth, rather than home kits that do not fully wrap to the shape of each and every tooth.
- Convenience: Maplewood, MO professional teeth whitening is not a complicated procedure and does not have to be an ordeal. After one (sometimes two) office visits, you will have the beaming, eye-catching smile you've always wanted. The dentist does most of the work and will send you home with directions on caring for your teeth to keep them healthy and maximize their whiteness.
- Lasting Results: Professional teeth whitening services done by a dentist in Maplewood is more thorough than over-the-counter treatments, and whitens your teeth deeper than just the top surface layer. The complete and thorough treatment, along with professional care advice and follow-up services, promises to keep your teeth as bright and white as they are the day you receive your treatment long into the future.
Professional Teeth Whitening Procedures
Professional teeth whitening is one of our most popular dental services. On any given day, we have multiple professional whitening procedures scheduled. In fact, it is one of our most highly requested services. The process for professional teeth whitening at John Martin Dental and Associates is fast and painless.
First, you'll talk to your dentist about your teeth whitening goals and needs. Your dentist will bring up any oral health issues that need to be addressed and will then conduct the simple treatment. Our Maplewood, MO professional teeth whitening specialists use hydrogen peroxide as the whitening agent. We typically use hydrogen peroxide at a level of 25% to 40% concentration, as opposed to the normal 3.5% or less that is typically available to you via over-the-counter whitening products. At this high concentration, it's important that these specialists are familiar with the proper safety practices, such as using a protective barrier to block the chemical from affecting your gums.
This visit typically takes up to one hour. After that, you are done! However, if you aren't satisfied with the level of brightness after your first session, you may return for a second appointment to repeat the procedure. Otherwise, you may choose to shop from a selection of supplemental whitening products. These products are sold right in our Maplewood area office for your convenience in the ongoing maintenance of your newfound smile.
In addition to professional teeth whitening, Plaza Dental Center offers a range of dental services, such as:
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
- Kids Dentist Near Me
- Dental Office Near Me
- Wisdom Tooth Extraction
- Dentists Near Me
- Family Dentist
- Wisdom Tooth Removal
- Tooth Bonding
- Dental Office
Get Professional Teeth Whitening Services| John Martin Dental
It's time for you to have the bright white, gorgeous smile you have wanted. John Martin Dental and Associates has the licensed professional staff and the professional-grade equipment and supplies necessary to give you the smile you desire. You can know the life-changing effects of the lasting, beautiful results of Maplewood, MO professional teeth whitening by calling us at 314-739-1222, 573-764-2425, or filling out this form today. Let us help you achieve the smile of your dreams with a process that is simple, quick, and much safer and more effective than any over-the-counter teeth whitening products.
John Martin Dental performs professional teeth whitening services for patients near: