Professional Teeth Whitening Services Belle, MO
Get started today! John Martin Dental is ready to help you on your quest for a smile as bright, captivating, and beautiful as you are. It is easy to teeth whitening appointment in Belle, MO. Our skilled dental team will work with you to give you the smile you've always dreamed of.
Why would I Get My Teeth Professionally Whitened in Belle, MO?
Benefits of professional Belle, MO, teeth whitening services include:
- You will work with a professional teeth whitening dentist that is certified and trained in the technique and safety precautions necessary to guarantee a safe and effective teeth whitening procedure. Importantly, your care professional knows to protect your gums from the strong whitening agent and will evaluate the health of your teeth before and after to make sure professional whitening is the right choice. The strong chemical whitening agent is not meant for teeth in poor health. In the event that your dentist decides that you are not a good candidate for whitening at this time, they will be able to prescribe the proper oral hygiene practice and any other dental work that helps you get to where you need to be. Whitening your teeth, even with over-the-counter treatments, when your teeth are not ready will leave you with significant pain and sensitivity.
- Efficacy: The whitening agents your dentist uses are much more concentrated than what is available to you in over-the-counter teeth whitening products. In addition, your dentist is a licensed professional with extensive experience in professional teeth whitening and other cosmetic dentistry and general dentistry practices. We stay current with technology and use tools like diode lasers.
- Quick results: Unlike over-the-counter treatments like stick-on whitening strips, professional teeth whitening services in the Belle area can succeed in delivering satisfactory results in only a few short in-office sessions. An in-office session ensures quick and satisfactory results compared to daily applications of over-the-counter whitening strips that may take longer than 45 days.
- Controlled results: By working with a dental professional, you are able to control your teeth whitening results. You can work with your dentist to select the perfect shade of white for your teeth. Your dentist customizes the treatment to your specifications and molds the whitening agent to your unique set of teeth.
- Convenience: Professional teeth whitening is a simple procedure and does not have to be an ordeal. After one or two office visits, the smile of your dreams will be yours. The dentist does most of the work and will send you home with directions on caring for your teeth to keep them healthy and maximize their whiteness.
- Lasting Results: Arofessional teeth whitening service done by a Belle, dentist, is more thorough than over-the-counter treatments, and can whiten your teeth deeper than just the top surface layer. Contact our team now to learn more about professional teeth whitening in Belle, MO.
You do not have to be a professional actor or model to warrant professional teeth whitening services. As well, wanting to pursue a whiter smile does not make you shallow or vain. On the contrary, having a strong, healthy, beautiful smile is a privilege everyone in Belle can obtain and deserves to have.
Humans use smiles to send messages, such as warmth, connection, welcoming, encouragement, empathy, and a host of other positive human qualities and emotions to one another. We rely on a smile at times when words fail. Because of the significance of smiles in the human experience, it is essential to have one you love.
Having a bright, beautiful smile gives you confidence. Everyone should get to experience the special feeling that comes with having a smile you love. That is why seeking professional services for your smile is a form of self-care. Maybe you have recently quit smoking and want to put the nicotine stains behind you, your wedding is days away and you want to make sure your smile holds its own next to your white dress, or your smile has always been your favorite feature and you just want to keep your teeth looking their absolute best, professional teeth whitening in Belle, MO by John Martin Dental and Associates is a quick, effective, and reliable solution for you.
Benefits of Professional Teeth Whitening Services
A few benefits of teeth whitening in Belle include:
- Safety: You will be working with a professional teeth whitening dentist who is certified and trained in the technique and safety precautions necessary to guarantee a safe and effective whitening procedure. They know the importance of protecting your gums from the strong whitening agent and will examine the health of your teeth beforehand to confirm that you are a good candidate for whitening services. The strong chemical whitening agent is not meant for teeth in poor health. In the event that your dentist decides that you are not a good candidate for whitening at this time, they will be able to advise you of the best oral hygiene routine to practice. They can also perform additional dental treatments to help you acheive the glimmering, beautiful smile you seek. Whitening your teeth, even with over-the-counter treatments, when your teeth are not ready can leave you with significant pain and sensitivity.
- Efficacy: Your dentist has access to products that are much more concentrated than what will be able to find with over-the-counter teeth whitening products. Not only does a dentist have access to professional-grade whitening agents, they also have been educated in the proper technique for teeth whitening as well as other cosmetic dentistry and general dentistry practices.
- Quick results: Unlike over-the-counter treatments like stick-on whitening strips, professional teeth whitening services in Belle, MO, can succeed in delivering satisfactory results in only one or two short in-office sessions. Over-the-counter whitening strips and otheFlr treatments must be applied or used daily and can take longer than 45 days to produce the desired results.
- Controlled results: You can work with your dental team to specify the exact results you want for your teeth whitening procedure. Work with your doctor to select the perfect shade of white for your teeth. Your dentist customizes the treatment to your specifications and molds the whitening agent to your unique set of teeth. This ensures complete whitening of all of your teeth, rather than home kits that fail to fully wrap to the shape of each and every tooth.
- Convenience: Belle, MO, professional teeth whitening is a simple procedure and does not have to be an ordeal. After one (sometimes two) office visits, you will have the beaming, eye-catching smile you've always wanted. The dentist does most of the work and will send you home with directions to supplement the procedure and to keep your teeth as healthy as possible.
- Lasting Results: Professional teeth whitening services done by a dentist in Belle is more thorough than over-the-counter treatments, and whiten your teeth deeper than just the top surface layer. The complete and thorough treatment, along with professional care advice and follow-up services, promises to keep your teeth as bright and white as they are the day you receive your treatment long into the future.
Professional Teeth Whitening Procedures
Professional teeth whitening is one of our most popular dental services. We perform countless professional whitening procedures for many clients. In fact, it is one of our most highly requested services. The process for professional teeth whitening at John Martin Dental and Associates is quick and painless.
You will come into the office and talk with your dentist about your teeth whitening goals and desires. Your dentist will identify any oral health concerns and will then conduct the simple treatment. Our highly-trained specialists deploy powerful hydrogen peroxide for effective whitening. The hydrogen peroxide we use for whitening is between a level of 25% to 40% concentration, as opposed to the normal 3.5% or less that is typically available to you via over-the-counter whitening products. Because they are working with a powerful, concentrated chemical, our specialists will take meticulous precautions, including applying a protective coating to your gums, are taken before the application of hydrogen peroxide.
This visit typically takes up to one hour. After that, you are done! In some cases, you may wish for more dramatic results, which can be obtained by coming in for another appointment to repeat the procedure a second time. Otherwise, you may choose to shop from a selection of supplemental whitening products. These products are sold right in our St. Louis area office for your convenience in the ongoing maintenance of your newfound smile.
You will come into the office and talk with your dentist about your teeth whitening goals and needs. Your dentist will bring up any oral health issues that need to be addressed and will then proceed with the treatment. Our Belle, MO professional teeth whitening specialists use hydrogen peroxide as the whitening agent. The hydrogen peroxide we use for whitening is between a level of 25% to 40% concentration, as opposed to the normal 3.5% or less that is typically available to you via over-the-counter whitening products. At this high concentration, it's important that these specialists are familiar with the proper safety practices, such as using a protective barrier to block the chemical from affecting your gums.
In addition to professional teeth whitening, Plaza Dental Center offers a range of dental services, such as:
- Cosmetic Dentistry Services
- Severe Tooth Pain
- Crowded Teeth
- All on 4 Dental Implants
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
Get Professional Teeth Whitening Services | John Martin Dental
Are you ready to have a whiter, more brilliant smile? John Martin Dental and Associates has the licensed professional staff and the professional-grade equipment and supplies necessary to give you the smile you desire. Find out how life-changing the complete, long-lasting, visible results of Belle, MO professional teeth whitening can be by calling us at 314-739-1222, 573-764-2425, or filling out this form today. We will give you the smile of your dreams with a process that is simple, quick, and much safer and more effective than any over-the-counter teeth whitening products.
John Martin Dental performs professional teeth whitening services for patients in: